Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Bunny

the hype abt baseball anime is going towards ace of diamond and

******** that!!!

Idk it might just be my strong attachment to OF bc it was my first sports anime

do you guys have any opinion abt this

Questionable Conversationalist

Big Wind-Up was kind of my first sports anime and it made me fall in love with the idea of the genre and get really hyped about trying out other sports drama so long as the style appeals to me and the usual tropes are there. I don't have any ill will for Ace of the Diamond since a lot of Ace fans seem to have seen OF and like it at least, I haven't seen anyone knock OF at least.

OF actually got me to care about baseball and I felt like I knew what was going on even though terms and plays and stuff went right over my head and I don't understand the game at all :'3c
And Mihashi and Abe are just super cute and they were practically my OTP the moment I saw the opening LOL

I actually saw the first couple episodes with my college anime club and everyone was totally into it, the tension in the room and the shared excitement made a great atmosphere. And it was also nice that everyone (a majority being guys too) were basically shipping Mihashi and Abe too so it was hilarious and very entertaining.

I really want to rewatch it now actually to refresh my memory.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Oofuri is still my favorite sports anime that I've seen. I hate to admit it but I relate to Mihashi waaaaaaay too much. My sister in-law is super into it too.

I've watched quite a bit of Ace of Diamond and its pretty good too, although it did take me a while to get into it. The main character is kind of an annoying brat at first but he eventually learns respect for others...kind of. My biggest complaint about the show is that my favorite character pretty much got relegated to being a minor background character after the story arc where he got introduced.
always a favourite of mine. Mihashi is just absolutely adorable, and I love how Abe is so supportive of him.
i like oofuri way more than aod tbh; i've stopped watching ace

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces