Welcome to Gaia! ::

Z I P
odin destroys the other 6 robots that were created just as a percaution that they too might want power all but one who wasnt finished yet die . maxx turns himself off and stays off for 200 yrs. anywasy the remainin elvs adn dwarves either die in the battle or go into hidin or are slaves and breeders for the new race of cyborgs and androids that worship odin yada yada.... *breaths*

eek Wow, you're doing fine on your own!!
yoko meimei fox
O.k. elves and dwarfs! good start but they don't get along very well... uhh.... well what if the whole thing was a romance!! Kinda like a romeo and Juliette thing but more LOTR's then that! like the dwarf fell for an elf, but he didn't want to admit it to her, so he heard of this wizard or something like that who could grant him a wish, (like the wizard of oz, but not as corney) so he went to ask if he could become an elf so he could be with her!! But when he got there he heard the wizard had died a terrible death, but there was still hope!! He could find something (you have to figure that out) that the wizard left behind!! If he could find it, then maybe he could bring the wizard back long enough to grant his wish!!! But it is a very dangerouse mission! but he is brave!! And he meets some companions along the way!!! how's that for pulling random s**t out of my head?

actually i have it all finished i have the story and up to 5 pages done but... its not written professinall order ya know like uh u know how there is a certain way u writ a movie script there is also a way to write a comic lol and i dont know how to do that
yoko meimei fox
Z I P
odin destroys the other 6 robots that were created just as a percaution that they too might want power all but one who wasnt finished yet die . maxx turns himself off and stays off for 200 yrs. anywasy the remainin elvs adn dwarves either die in the battle or go into hidin or are slaves and breeders for the new race of cyborgs and androids that worship odin yada yada.... *breaths*

eek Wow, you're doing fine on your own!!

lol sorry i shoulda explained myself better im very sorry
lol i totally forgot to mention that whole part lol
Z I P
yoko meimei fox
O.k. elves and dwarfs! good start but they don't get along very well... uhh.... well what if the whole thing was a romance!! Kinda like a romeo and Juliette thing but more LOTR's then that! like the dwarf fell for an elf, but he didn't want to admit it to her, so he heard of this wizard or something like that who could grant him a wish, (like the wizard of oz, but not as corney) so he went to ask if he could become an elf so he could be with her!! But when he got there he heard the wizard had died a terrible death, but there was still hope!! He could find something (you have to figure that out) that the wizard left behind!! If he could find it, then maybe he could bring the wizard back long enough to grant his wish!!! But it is a very dangerouse mission! but he is brave!! And he meets some companions along the way!!! how's that for pulling random s**t out of my head?

actually i have it all finished i have the story and up to 5 pages done but... its not written professinall order ya know like uh u know how there is a certain way u writ a movie script there is also a way to write a comic lol and i dont know how to do that

Well I write it like this:
Person 1: blah blah blah blah blah
Person 2: blah blah
Person 1: blah *place action here* blah blah blah!!

Get it? Then I draw the comic after the script is written! Like how a movie is made!!
yoko meimei fox
Z I P
yoko meimei fox

Get it? Then I draw the comic after the script is written! Like how a movie is made!!

hmm... thats not half bad.....
Z I P
yoko meimei fox
Z I P
yoko meimei fox

Thanks, if you need more tips PM me!!! ^.^
yoko meimei fox
Z I P
yoko meimei fox
Z I P
yoko meimei fox

i will and also visit my gally sometime and tell me what u think
www.shadowmaginis.deviantart.com
Z I P
yoko meimei fox
Z I P
yoko meimei fox
Z I P
yoko meimei fox

i will and also visit my gally sometime and tell me what u think
www.shadowmaginis.deviantart.com

thanks! i'll check it out!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items