Welcome to Gaia! ::

XxHitokiri BattousaixX
I have anime hair, I have these bangs that go pass through my eyes......

One of my guy friends has anime hair. (mental note: Tell him that) And.... my friend has anime hair... sometimes... when she doesn't blow dry her hair... And this other guy in my classes...
"Anime... hair"? As in... obsurd? Abstract? and hard to explain? If that's the case, refer to my hair... I cut it myself.. and it's a disaster! xd But I cover it up with this french looking hat with all of my anime pins on it. So it blends quite nicely... >>;; Maybe I should draw a picture (considering I hate... hate photos.. ><;; Each time you take a picture, it sucks at your soul and you lose one year from your life.)
does long red/brown/blackish hair that spoings up anime-ishly when i clip it up count? or lil bang thingys that kinda stand b4 curving down in a bouncy sort of way count? but then were 3D not 2D...too bad
I have anime hair... its like trunks from dbgt... scary...
my friends sometimes say i look like i am from an anime. so yes i do have big anime hair (its annoying to take care of tho!)
My hair is like Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho. I gel my hair only on special days though.
My hair still looks like Urameshi's without gel and with gel.
I've taken the liberty to make an attempt at drawing my unexplainable hairstyle (mostly due to boredism) And yes, I drew this picture from observation from the reflection in the window that sits behind the computer (Hell, yeah! I sure am lazy) >.o;; Now, if that isn't the weirdest hairstyle you've ever seen.. please fill me in... On second though, scratch that. I don't want to know.

User Image

My hair ended up like this mostly 'cause I cut it myself, so you can feel free to laugh..>>;
i saw someone at my school that has the same hair has vanessa...

Apocalyptic Hellraiser

23,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
My hair is pretty long so I can style it to look like the ones various anime and video game characters have. I made my hair look like the one my avatar has except longer, I copied Riku's hair from FFX, and I can even do LuLu's braid and bun thing even though its shorter, but my favorite one is the one where I big add ribbons in my hair so I can pull of Belldandy's hair style. But the only difference is that my hair is black so yah...
i used to have anime hair like litas from sailor moon but now its short and i cant really do anything with it anymore.
gohan (cell saga) when its messy

Spike when its long and puffy (except for it being green and all)

and thats about it
My hair looks like Subaru's from Tokyo Babylon
lots of japanese people in real life have that kind of hair..stuck in the air..

probably requires lots of gel...and lots of j-rocker bands tends to have odd hairstyle

2,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Voter 100
I wish i had anime hair, but i don't. crying
This guy I know has really wierdish hair like Akane's except it's brown!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff