Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love Hajime No Ippo awesome story and action packed Ippo is one of my favorite main characters in a anime, he is hilarous. And I believe Hajime no Ippo is a really really really under rated anime. Too many people watch Naruto anyways anyone like Hajime No Ippo too?
*whacking the JUDGE'S HAMMER and puts STAMP of APPROVAL by SHADOWFD on this thread*

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! IPPO!!!

Just goes to show old manga can still kick a**... ^_^

It started in 1988, and it still is going strong up to this date.

And now that it got an anime two years ago AND and English release this month, Hajime no Ippo is gonna STORM the world! biggrin

Hajime is indeed an under-rated anime. Among the other 'over-popular' anime, Hajime should be in the list for having best quality animation, story, art... the seiyuus are also great and give impact to their characters.

What's more, it's just DAMN HILARIOUS and the music and action... heh, heh! No amount of 'good word' would be enough to describe this work of art. ^_^

Like Ippo, this anime AND the manga won't go down so easy in the likes of Inuyasha and Naruto. ^_^ Give it a bit more chance and spread the word!

Clockwork Alchemist

34,775 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • ...to every story! 25
  • Low-Rank Private 25
I've only seen the first few episodes, but I was thoroughly impressed with Hajime no Ippo. Very awesome. I would like to see more sometime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff