Welcome to Gaia! ::

i've noticed that after I started watching animes and reading mangas that I've acted different. I act more like a aniem character, am crazy about aniem guys and think that they're all I'll ever love, and I've had a dream to become a manga-ka. Has anime/mangas changed you? lol
No, not really.
lol..gee thanks
yes.. anime has changed my life..!! i was depressed and kind of suicidal untill i started to watch sailor moon in 8th grade.. my family was falling apart and i was alone alot.. sailor moon made me happy..

anime has definately changed the way i look at the world.. chii from chobits has made me act like her.. sometimes i yell out osuwari!! at my dog like kagome.. i now have a love for jazz music from cowboy bebop.. i wish that i could dress like robin from witch hunter robin.. and there are so many other ways anime has changed me that i can't even think of them all right now..
lol, same here
Anime did change me. Now i never have money because i spend it on anime but i love anime none the less.

Desirable Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
well I'm still me, only some parts of me changed while watching anime sweatdrop even though I may be different from b4, I'm still me 3nodding *psst just to tell u, I act a bit like Bulma from DBZ* sweatdrop my friends say so too.
darkofnight
yes.. anime has changed my life..!! i was depressed and kind of suicidal untill i started to watch sailor moon in 8th grade.. my family was falling apart and i was alone alot.. sailor moon made me happy..

anime has definately changed the way i look at the world.. chii from chobits has made me act like her.. sometimes i yell out osuwari!! at my dog like kagome.. i now have a love for jazz music from cowboy bebop.. i wish that i could dress like robin from witch hunter robin.. and there are so many other ways anime has changed me that i can't even think of them all right now..

Same here. Sailormoon (the manga, not the anime) was the only thing that I used to live for, and like you, before I was obsessed with the SM (manga) series, I was also extremely depressed and suicidal, and actually, when I first became obsessed with it, I tried to commit suicide, but luckily I was saved. Now I'm a much happier person, and it's all thanks to SM. Also, before I became obsessed with the manga, I first became obsessed with the anime, and in fact it was the anime that made me decide to start a SM fan club, which I'm still running today, by the way. Sailormoon has always been my favourite manga series, although I've never had a favourite anime series, and it'll always be my favourite for the rest of my life.
It changes how you act, but if you think about it, everything changes how you act.
mmjvunpscm86
darkofnight

Same here. Sailormoon (the manga, not the anime) was the only thing that I used to live for, and like you, before I was obsessed with the SM (manga) series, I was also extremely depressed and suicidal, and actually, when I first became obsessed with it, I tried to commit suicide, but luckily I was saved. Now I'm a much happier person, and it's all thanks to SM. Also, before I became obsessed with the manga, I first became obsessed with the anime, and in fact it was the anime that made me decide to start a SM fan club, which I'm still running today, by the way. Sailormoon has always been my favourite manga series, although I've never had a favourite anime series, and it'll always be my favourite for the rest of my life .

wow.. really.. and i thought i was the only one.. now i know i'm not crazy!! Sailor moon is just great like that i guess..
yes, yes it does
yeah anime and manga can change the way you are and the way you act
Anime changed me a lot. Now I act a lot like my favorite anime characters now. I'm more open than I was before, and more...wierd sweatdrop
No they haven't not really, could be b cuz I do too much other stuff.
Quote:
psst just to tell u, I act a bit like Bulma from DBZ* my friends say so too.
Thats intersting I believe I may be more like Vegeta violent, I think I am superious around me *kinda am* and know I can wreck every1 that stand in my way.User Image
Ya, I was also suicidal and very much on the brink of giving up. But then my friend introduce anime and manga to me. After that, I realised I had a purpose to live on and thus my behaviour and attitude changed dramatically. I became very chatty and always dreaming of bishounens and anime/manga. I also became very genki and japanised, even my actions became very exaggarated. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff