Total Votes:[ 168 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Welcome.

So my question to you people is, do you watch more or less anime lately?

Because I hear Sukitte Ii Na Yo and Sword Art Online and K Project and stuff like that are the total craze like OMIGOSH.

But personally, I find that the new season doesn't have too much to offer for those who are kinda the slower tempo, laid-back people who liked e.g. Kimi to Boku, Sakamichi no Apollon. Well, maybe Uchuu Kyoudai, but that is getting way too slow for me.

If not calculating with the fact that for example you just got into the anime world or that you're starting to grow tired of it, what do you think about the seasons' offers in anime?

Girl-Crazy Codger

i dont really like anime much anymore to begin with but most of whats been coming out lately has been trash imo

Beloved Dog

Less - Due to a combination lack of interest and prioritization of time.

But in general it's been less and less each season. The last series I've completed was Kids on the Slope back in the summer. I started a series a few weeks ago... I can't remember the name but it was new. I remember reading the manga version a few years ago. And I will likely not finish it before I start to watch Chihayafuru 2 in 2013. I scheduled a huge exam coming up at the end of May, so it's wise I do not procrastinate more than I need to, haha.
The only anime series i kinda follow is naruto now.

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ehh, I watch about the same? There's a ton of crappy series each season, but I try to find at least one that I can watch. If not, I try to finish some of my backlog while also watching Precure.

Tipsy Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
My love for video games is stronger than my interest in anime to be honest.

Hygienic Explorer

I don't find Space Bros to be too slow, but to each their own. I've actually been watching quite a bit recently. I can usually always find at least 2-3 new things to keep up with each season.

Horridon's Spouse

Romantic Shapeshifter

Actually more. I have been on an anime and manga binge lately. For reasons unknown.
As for new stuff I have been watching SAO (Which aired it's last episode today), Magi, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Say I love you and My little Monster. The last three I haven't really been watching as religiously as the first two.
I have also picked up a lot of old series I read/watched a long time ago. I binged Ao No Exorcist in a couple of days. Both the anime and manga. And I'm currently re-reading Fruits Basket.
There Is a lot of other things I'm reading/watching. You can see what in my anime list in my signature.

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
I've toned down on watching anime ever since I got minecraft and a decent game pc.

Also explain further on the seasons question, i didn't get it.

Aged Codger

More. I enjoy almost any genre (with a preference for slice of life), so I can sit down and watch anything as long as I find it interesting, which I'm doing with JJBA, SAO, Tonari, and Heartcatch Pretty Cure.

Sugary Sweetheart

less.. i've just gotten bored with anime. the only anime i really watch are the ones i'm following, which is only three atm.

Blessed Gaian

6,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Less. The only series I have been watching is Pokemon and Dragon Ball/Z. :/

Dedicated Fatcat

Colonel Gabrielle
Welcome.

So my question to you people is, do you watch more or less anime lately?

Because I hear Sukitte Ii Na Yo and Sword Art Online and K Project and stuff like that are the total craze like OMIGOSH.

But personally, I find that the new season doesn't have too much to offer for those who are kinda the slower tempo, laid-back people who liked e.g. Kimi to Boku, Sakamichi no Apollon. Well, maybe Uchuu Kyoudai, but that is getting way too slow for me.

If not calculating with the fact that for example you just got into the anime world or that you're starting to grow tired of it, what do you think about the seasons' offers in anime?

It depends... I usually watch a lot when there is a series that I really like. I try my best to get through the said Anime in one setting.. (Total Otaku) biggrin

Chimera_69's Husbando

14,175 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Sadly, I've been watching less. I can't seem to find any interesting animes anymore. Also not many animes get Dubbed or at least Subbed, in English and aired on TV because I don't want to pay sites to watch anime. I mostly read Manga as it's sometimes better then the anime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff