A lot less, buddy. A lot less. 0.5297619047619 53.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 168 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Tipsy Receiver

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
For me, it actually comes in waves, usually having to do with school and availability.

If I have a really bad round of winter/summer/fall/or spring anime, I just kind of drop off and do other hobbies...
School tends to eat up a lot of time too.

But if a bunch of really good series come out, I've got to watch them <3 And I'll watch them insanely, marathons usually, or I'll follow weekly shows (I used to, anyways)

Devoted Noob

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Actually now since the animes I used to watch like Sword Art Online, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, and Suki tte ed, I like have nothing to watch. I used to watch a lot back then, but since school got in the way, I've been lagging on some good ones. So I'm stuck at the moment! So I guess you can say I've been watching less since the past 2 years. :c Sad, but it's the truth. XD
I'm watching less. I don't have time anymore.

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These winter anime that I have watched that ended sucked! As far as their endings go they just suck! But yes I do watch anime less because I don't find one where I am not overly picky about it. So far there is nothing but two Hakuoki movies coming out next year that I plan on seeing. Other then that nothing else interest me.
I go through like different phases where I only watch anime and then I don't watch it as much but it just depends on the time i guess but i don't think i'll ever just completely stop watching anime!

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I watch anime every day lol

Dapper Ladykiller

******** New Years' week-

I haven't watched anything in a week because all I want to watch right now is From the New World and Jojo. Everything else just pisses me off because it's not either of those.

Okay, I was watching Btooom the other day, but still.

Shy Pup

13,775 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I watch less anime than I used to.

Partying Cat

8,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Streaker 200
I watch anime 24/7 smile
All the anime.
Way more after i had to deal with Bleach being cancelled

Adephi's Significant Otter

I've been less than impressed by the 2012 releases. The only thing that caught my eye (and sucked me in completely) was Sword Art Online. That was epic.
I watch slightly older anime, currently working my way through Fairy Tail.
I'm quit picky when it comes to what I watch, so it's no surprise I have a hard time finding anything.
Also, it comes and goes. I'll go weeks without watching anything, and then I'll suddenly decide to sit down and have an anime marathon, watching 20 - 25 episodes in a row.
Like with most things there are few and far between really good anime series. Not to say that that there aren't good ones like (for me) Hell Girl, Red Garden, Romeo x Juliet etc. But they are no Utena or Berserk.

To stay a little more on topic I pretty much constantly watch anime. It's not all I watch in one day but I like to sit down and watch a few episodes of something each day until it's finished.
Definitely a lot less. It's been that way for a few years now, but at least before I was still really into reading manga. That's kind of gone by the wayside too.

I'm primarily looking into backlogged anime. I just finished Eden of the East which was popular in what, 2009? I'm watching Soul Eater for my third time mainly because I don't know what else to look into. I checked out this winter's upcoming anime and absolutely nothing looks interesting to me....

But I just really haven't had the time to get into any particular series in awhile. Now that I have some down time, maybe I will....

Dangerous Lunatic

Less

because

COLLEGE.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items