A lot less, buddy. A lot less. 0.5297619047619 53.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 168 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
A lot less, to the point that I don't even watch anime anymore.
Sadly, I find myself watching less and less. When I was 11-15 I was at my peak; watching and reading all the time. Getting obsessed with different series and etc. Then all of a sudden it just simmered down. I think it's because, I don't know, I haven't seen anything too original lately. It all seems redundant and it begins to aggravate me. I find myself now more reading actual books and becoming obsessed over them. Don't even get me started on writing and fanfiction. Deep down I wish I could get back into the vibe of it all, but I guess I in a sense matured out of it. Don't get me wrong, I still watch anime and read manga from time to time, but not like I used to. And honestly, I think that's okay.

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageI watch less now because it seems that most anime are just cookie cutter series with predictable plots and stereotypical characters that have no originality.

Or maybe it's because I'm just getting older and anime isn't as new to me anymore--when I was fourteen I didn't mind watching a harem anime or something that wasn't actually good.

Dangerous Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Less; it's mostly because of the lack of interest. There haven't been any new animes out there that I can get into. I only have been keeping up with Blue Exorcist manga and English dub. I watch the old shows on Adult Swim, mainly for the nostalgia, but that's about it.

Tipsy Prophet

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Less. But that's mostly due to just not giving a f**k anymore. The last thing I watched was Kuuchuu Buranko.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I don't think anything has changed even if I'm busier now. I watch a series when I feel like it.

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

Lesser. And that makes me sad. I love watching anime. Part of why is probably because the new ones just doesn't interest me.

Beloved Browser

7,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
There's way too much moe anime being produced currently. I also find a lot of newer anime boring and far too similar in art style. sweatdrop
i dont watch as many new anime shows as i used too most of them now are the same old same old, i still watch alot of the older anime i like though it beats most of the new stuff thats for sure

Dapper Fatcat

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
I've not changed the amount i watch but i have moved to revisiting anime that i haven't watched in a long time. usually if i do that i tend to search and find anime that interests me and is newer and more original. biggrin

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
sadly less and less these days.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

I don't watch nearly as much as I used to, but I have been picking up speed ever since I've started watching more gundam.
The most recent seasons haven't offered too much for me, but there have been some favorites, like T&B for example.

Spring looks really promising though.
I still like a few anime that's out there, but I read more manga books than watching anime. The anime that I like is: Bleach, Inuyasha, Wolf's Rain, Trinity Blood and my fav classic, Sailor Moon.

Newbie Fatcat

I've been watching less and less anime lately. Mostly it is because I rarely have time to watch them, but also, it's because the new seasons of anime are not interesting. It seems that the anime that the producers come up with keep getting more boring each season. Some of them are good, but a majority of the new anime have a boring/uninteresting plot (at least, to me).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff