Welcome to Gaia! ::

like?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 4, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

It is about a group of assassins who are completely opposite. They were in separate groups with the same boss who decided it would be more productive to have them all work together. There is both fighting and romance between characters at times. They have many different missions in the series.

Characters
Nix: [male] mostly serious, demon {sword}
T: [female mostly serious, half witch {healing powers} already on team
Ties: [male] friendly, humorous, human {hacker}

Pru: [female] goof-off, half demon {fights with demon strength} “ “
Meeks: [male] goof-off, human {sniper}

Spiro: [male] dead serious, witch {controls fire} [old teammate died]

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
So....Weiss Kreuz, but with magic and demons instead of psychics?

Also, I suggest you reorder your thoughts and present the idea in a more conscise manner. Trying to read of a manga idea when you don't bother with grammar or the shift key is annoying and lowers my opinion of you a notch, so I'm more likely to assume your idea is cliche or a ripoff.
well i guess you are correct about it being like w.k. just with magic and demonic powers with the assassins and what not.
Seijaku_Ishida

Also, I suggest you reorder your thoughts and present the idea in a more conscise manner. Trying to to read of a manga idea when you don't bother with grammar or the shift key is annoying and lowers my opinion of you a notch, so I'm more likely to assume your idea is cliche or a ripoff.

i suggest you re-read what you've wrote so you can correct things like " trying to to read..."

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
strike_ninja
Seijaku_Ishida

Also, I suggest you reorder your thoughts and present the idea in a more conscise manner. Trying to to read of a manga idea when you don't bother with grammar or the shift key is annoying and lowers my opinion of you a notch, so I'm more likely to assume your idea is cliche or a ripoff.

i suggest you re-read what you've wrote so you can correct things like " trying to to read..."

*edits post* Thank you for correcting my mistake.

O.G. Member

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Al_chan
well i guess you are correct about it being like w.k. just with magic and demonic powers with the assassins and what not.

If it's just like something else... then it's not your idea...
awww i was trying to be mean but now you've said thanks.....now i feel bad sad
its not really just like the other show. the other one is about 4 human male assassins who own a flower shop together and are not alike. ones kinda slutty the other is serious, ones smart with computers, and the last is into soccer. i dont see a GREAT resemblance.
anybody else have anything to say about it?
Being that iv never seen W.K. or whatnot.... It sounds like i can be good. Sounds to me like a mix between seed and witch hunter roben. ^^;;

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
i agree with the others and another thing if you write you should never post your stuff like this others can take an idea and run with it and you will be lefted with nothing so becarefull to who you let read things
Al_chan
its not really just like the other show. the other one is about 4 human male assassins who own a flower shop together and are not alike. ones kinda slutty the other is serious, ones smart with computers, and the last is into soccer. i dont see a GREAT resemblance.

I guess your idea is interesting. Its different from what other things I've seen, but your characters described here are very stereotypical. Probably 9/10 of the animes out there has the "slutty one" the "serious one" the "1337 h4xx0r" and the "Sports otaku".
yes but that one isnt my idea that was the one somebody said mine was like. i was saying it actaually was different.
and thanks AshHaiDragon, i never thought of that.
hey, al_chan! blaugh i think it's a good idea. so what if it's a little like other series? so is everything else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff