Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like anime/manga and draw?

MANGA = LIFE, DRAWING = HOTNESS, but I suck 0.41643835616438 41.6% [ 152 ]
MANGA = LIFE, DRAWING = HOTNESS, and I rule 0.48219178082192 48.2% [ 176 ]
MANGA = LIFE, DRAWING = T3H 5UX 0.041095890410959 4.1% [ 15 ]
MANGA = T3H 5UX0RS, DRAWING = HOTNESS, but I suck 0.043835616438356 4.4% [ 16 ]
MANGA = T3H 5UX0RS, DRAWING = T3H 5UX0RS, cus I'm gay 0.016438356164384 1.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 365 ]
This poll closed on April 10, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

MANGA = LIFE, DRAWING = HOTNESS, but I suck.
Agreed! I can't draw for beans, but I love it nonetheless

Ice-Cold Visionary

Im pretty good at drawing...I am working on a manga right now actually...Im going to try and get it published ^_^

heart Hitomi heart

Ice-Cold Visionary

If you guys wanted I could teach you how to draw...its really easy to draw anime if you have a steady hand and keep at it

heart Hitomi heart
Oo! Can you scan it and send it to me over the net when its done? Or tell your publishing company that you know me, and I can have it free? Lol.
YES PLEASE! YOUR MY MASTER!

Ice-Cold Visionary

lol I would have to see...Im still working on it... (kinda been busy and havent worked on it..Ive only got the front cover and some etchy scetches of the first page...I have testing this upcomeing week

heart Hitomi heart
ah teach please! how? * puppy eyes *

Ice-Cold Visionary

step by step you know....But it depends on if your willing to put any effort into it...If not then well your hopeless.lol

heart Hitomi heart
yes.. i am very willing. lately, whenever i'm in drawing club at school (every wednesday) i try perfecting the face. i'm pretty good at face structure, but i suck at the eyes, and i can only make hair decent once in a while. i can draw goku eyes though, lol.

Ice-Cold Visionary

Well you have to find your own style of drawing...If you draw like him then thats cool...I draw like an artist called Wataru Yoshizumi ^_^ thats my style...
What manga's did he write? I don't want to draw like Akira Toriyama...I like CLAMP's drawings. IMO, they're the best. I also like Kenshin-style, whoever drew him.

Ice-Cold Visionary

Wataru-san is a girl sweatdrop And she did the manga "Marmalade boy" Is a really girly manga but I love it alot...Your style cannot be found by your own choice but the way you are...well in my opinion...I think first you should draw eyes...tons of eyes and see whos style they match with...when you find that try it out

heart Hitomi heart
Ah... I see. Is it okay to start out by looking at pictures and copying?
Baeldius
Ah... I see. Is it okay to start out by looking at pictures and copying?

...yes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces