Welcome to Gaia! ::

So...............

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on September 8, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Well...you see...

My mom attempted to explain Spongebob to my grandma...and after a long winded description...(ie. Spongebob is a sponge that has arms, legs, and a face, and he talks, and lives in a Pineapple under the sea...) about all my grandma could say was..."A sponge with arms?" So heh. Occasionally my mom will tell her about something that happened on Inuyasha or Ranma (which of course...she doesn't know anything about) and sometimes we (my siblings and I) walk down to her house and bring our tapes with us so we'll sit there and watch Ranma.

Mostly she just says you shouldn't sit in front of the TV for long periods of time because it will rott your brain.

Turns out...when we introduced my mom to Ranma...she sat and watched the first 10 episodes of the first season straight without leaving the room ONCE...

My little sister made sure to tell Grandma, "Mommy did!"

sweatdrop
Clueless to what it is !!!
I have too go with...umm..they dont know what it is
MY grand parents didn't watch anime because they didn't own a tv.
yes yes they do
My grandmother wouldn't watch it, she'd say something like "To violent, how can you watch it?" or "What is that girl doing in that short skirt." Meh, I'd rather keep my anime for myself and my friends stare
When my brother and I were little we watched DBZ and my grandma had no idea what was going on. xD Also my grandma was reading maga before. She was all, how can you understand this?! Then I told her she was reading the book backwards. xD
both my grandparents are dead,you heartless b*****d!!! goes in corner to cry and curse.......
xd my grandma use to watch pokemon, digimon and DBZ with me lol a long time ago. >>;; she still buys me pokemon cards cuz she thinks i still like them lol. xD Old skool pokemon xD now it's repetative and boring x___X
so i guess she watched anime sometimes too xP some in korean
anna bandanna
both my grandparents are dead,you heartless b*****d!!! goes in corner to cry and curse.......

My grandparents do this ,because my entiere family loves it but my mom heart .
Oh yea! My grandma use to watch Ranma too! xp the thot kinda scares me cuz she knew what it was before me x____X she use to watch it with my older cuzins when they were little.

Kindred Hunter

My grandparents hate anime, they get mad at me when I watch it.
My Grandma is retarded, she thinks anime is THE DEVIL. stare I should buy a bunch of anime clothes and wear them around her. twisted pirate Har har har
Are you kidding me?! Of course my grandma doesn't know about anime/manga. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces