Did this all stem from my goth comment? gonk

I gave up trying to figure that out ages ago. *shrugs*
SJL
dragonbabe101
SJL
wakusei
SJL
Congrats, you're a moron.

People ARE NOT born GAY. It's a behavioral trait, not physical.

Says you, not me. OMG opinions.
Believe what you want, I don't care. But don't harass me for mine.

I don't happen to think so, I'd like some proof as well.

This is what I have to back it up.

Conditions play a large role in someone's life right? If you're father abused you then you're probably going to grow up rough and scruffy and the entire lot. Same with homosexuals, most homosexuals or those who used to be came from enviroments which they were raped by a man who happened to be a homosexual and this did not happen once, it was continually and he was made to think that it was all his fault and that he was bad for letting his uncle do this. Before this was happening he had a crush on this girl in his class. So do you think before he was raped by his uncle he was gay?

And also, I just happened to have something happen to me where I was labeled as GAY because I told a very good friend of mine that I loved him. Do you think I'm gay or that I was born gay?

Flyr, I could REALLY care less.

She already apoligized and said she was wrong. stare

I just saw that now. I was in the restroom while most of this was posted.

lol, just lettin' you know! wink
I knew most disney was gay!

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
SJL
wakusei
SJL
Congrats, you're a moron.

People ARE NOT born GAY. It's a behavioral trait, not physical.

Says you, not me. OMG opinions.
Believe what you want, I don't care. But don't harass me for mine.

I don't happen to think so, I'd like some proof as well.

This is what I have to back it up.

Conditions play a large role in someone's life right? If you're father abused you then you're probably going to grow up rough and scruffy and the entire lot. Same with homosexuals, most homosexuals or those who used to be came from enviroments which they were raped by a man who happened to be a homosexual and this did not happen once, it was continually and he was made to think that it was all his fault and that he was bad for letting his uncle do this. Before this was happening he had a crush on this girl in his class. So do you think before he was raped by his uncle he was gay?

And also, I just happened to have something happen to me where I was labeled as GAY because I told a very good friend of mine that I loved him. Do you think I'm gay or that I was born gay?

Flyr, I could REALLY care less.

I stated what I had as my own little proof a while back. And I don't think I can determine whether you're gay or not...only you can. But I don't think telling a friend of yours necessarily makes you gay. Although I'm not sure of the context. Plus, I don't think it's a bad thing to be labeled gay. Although I know it's hard...but I was labeled gay in high school since I'm friends with several gay people. I just didn't care...it's not like they were violent or anything.

At any rate...your beliefs don't harm anyone, and as long as they don't I don't have a problem with them at all. I just don't understand why I must be a moron for thinking differently than you.
I don't think all people are born gay. But the people who grow up and say "hey, I'm gay" probably were. I was born straight...and same with many others.

Tipsy Elder

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
All right! I gave this thread a chance, and obviously you ignored it. Therefore, I am locking this thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff