Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Seeker

Well on the official side of things, I would assume that the creators of Fairy Tail in Japan would have the original graphic in a vector format, as logos generally are. Funimation might have a copy on their end too. Vector images have no actual dimensions and work by mathematical formulas used behind the scenes (or something like that, from my understanding) so that they can be enlarged or shrunken as much as one wants without any loss of quality.

Anyways, outside of that, a quick Google search yielded a JPEG version that seems fairly clean, uniform/basic (which would make it easy to apply various effects to change colour and what not if one wants), and decently large in dimensions.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Fairy_tail_logo.jpg
1,577px × 1,799px (full size if you click on the image)

Hopefully that helps somewhat.
GuardianCentauri
Well on the official side of things, I would assume that the creators of Fairy Tail in Japan would have the original graphic in a vector format, as logos generally are. Funimation might have a copy on their end too. Vector images have no actual dimensions and work by mathematical formulas used behind the scenes (or something like that, from my understanding) so that they can be enlarged or shrunken as much as one wants without any loss of quality.

Anyways, outside of that, a quick Google search yielded a JPEG version that seems fairly clean, uniform/basic (which would make it easy to apply various effects to change colour and what not if one wants), and decently large in dimensions.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Fairy_tail_logo.jpg
1,577px × 1,799px (full size if you click on the image)

Hopefully that helps somewhat.

well i was hoping for like actual measurements, like i have a key chain of it, that i am wondering how exactly to measure. so yeah.

Shy Seeker

IronicArtist24
well i was hoping for like actual measurements, like i have a key chain of it, that i am wondering how exactly to measure. so yeah.

Measure? In a digital medium, the pixel dimensions I listed for that graphic are the measurements of it.

If you mean physical measurements for printing a logo, I'm not entirely sure. I've never really had much experience with printing graphics. I believe it's a combination between pixel dimensions and the resolution of the image, so the printed dimensions would theoretically depend on both those specifics of whatever image you used.

As an example, I just checked the image I listed above in Photoshop, and its resolution is 300 pixels per inch. So at 1,577 x 1,799 px, that would come to approximately 5.25 x 6 inches when printed if my calculations are correct.

Is this along the lines of what you meant by measurements? If so, just apply the same calculations to the image you linked to based on its dimensions and resolution.
GuardianCentauri
IronicArtist24

Measure? In a digital medium, the pixel dimensions I listed for that graphic are the measurements of it.

If you mean physical measurements for printing a logo, I'm not entirely sure. I've never really had much experience with printing graphics. I believe it's a combination between pixel dimensions and the resolution of the image, so the printed dimensions would theoretically depend on both those specifics of whatever image you used.

As an example, I just checked the image I listed above in Photoshop, and its resolution is 300 pixels per inch. So at 1,577 x 1,799 px, that would come to approximately 5.25 x 6 inches when printed if my calculations are correct.

Is this along the lines of what you meant by measurements? If so, just apply the same calculations to the image you linked to based on its dimensions and resolution.

alright thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces