Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know anything rumors or new digi generals. ext.. ext.. bout digimon xros wars post here or if you want updates of new episodes or digivices. I will post here.

Digimon official web site is www.digimon.net

ObsidianKing's Darling

Naughty Vampire

16,025 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
ive been watching this season,(subs). I like it, its different than the other season in alot away but still has some old stuff to it. And NO Tai from season one is not a general or in it at all.
LAngelLilith
ive been watching this season,(subs). I like it, its different than the other season in alot away but still has some old stuff to it. And NO Tai from season one is not a general or in it at all.

I ment in the future I might be .. It's a RUMOR I don't know how true it is
jaster93
You know anything rumors or new digi generals. ext.. ext.. bout digimon xros wars post here or if you want updates of new episodes or digivices. I will post here.

Digimon official web site is www.digimon.net

By the way so far that I know the three generals are the Xros Heart, Blue Flare, Twilight. They all seem to be fighting the Bagura Army run by Baguramon original right? But all the generals seem to try to fight them there own way. They do not really help each other. But Taiki and his friends from the Xros heart try to make peace between the two other generals.

The one only real way to digivolve is to "digi Xros" to basically digivolve 2 or more digimon together

Taiki main digimon is shoutmon

ObsidianKing's Darling

Naughty Vampire

16,025 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
jaster93
LAngelLilith

i doubt it, the digital world in this season is way to different form season 1 and 2. Its confusing because the main character's name is Taiki, so i can see were Tai can be confused.

About the evolution thing, its odd they can combine up to 20+ digimon to make a new one and its kinda getting on my nerves, i have seen only 2 "regular" evolutions happen so far, that i remember.
i doubt it, the digital world in this season is way to different form season 1 and 2. Its confusing because the main character's name is Taiki, so i can see were Tai can be confused.

About the evolution thing, its odd they can combine up to 20+ digimon to make a new one and its kinda getting on my nerves, i have seen only 2 "regular" evolutions happen so far, that i remember.

haha same here I dont really get it Taiki uses like 10-15 starmons to make a sword. for shoutmon or his friend Tsurugi that knows kendo.
User Image

(this is shoutmon)

ObsidianKing's Darling

Naughty Vampire

16,025 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
oh and what also get on my nevres ... Ultimate and Mega level digimon get killed off in seconds! WTF?! The top Demon Lord get pwnd like nothing!
User Image
this is the LAngelLilith and I was talking bout
LAngelLilith
oh and what also get on my nevres ... Ultimate and Mega level digimon get killed off in seconds! WTF?! The top Demon Lord get pwnd like nothing!

oh haha yea by like 30 intraining, rookies, and champions DNA digivolving to defieat a Mega in season one they could barly beat Piemon with wargreymon and metalgarurumon. (two megas)

the 20 digimon DNA digivolving

ObsidianKing's Darling

Naughty Vampire

16,025 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
jaster93
LAngelLilith

oh haha yea by like 30 intraining, rookies, and champions DNA digivolving to defieat a Mega in season one they could barly beat Piemon with wargreymon and metalgarurumon. (two megas)

Talking about Piedmon, ep 20 they fight Puppetmon, i bet he gets pwned 2 min! Season 4 it took all the 20 spirits of the Legendary Warriors to kill of Lucemon, this one like you said "30 intraining, rookies, and champions DNA digivolving to defieat a Mega".
Talking about Piedmon, ep 20 they fight Puppetmon, i bet he gets pwned 2 min! Season 4 it took all the 20 spirits of the Legendary Warriors to kill of Lucemon, this one like you said "30 intraining, rookies, and champions DNA digivolving to defieat a Mega".

... just thought of this in xros wars lucemon was absorbing data in the heaven area (what ever its called) and in season 4 he absorbed all the digiworld.
Season 4 he abosorb more data so he was more powerfull so that is why lucemon in xros wars was so easy to beat. As you said Lucemon was Mega he was probably at least x2 stonger then piemon. shoutmon X4 should not be able to take luemon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff