Welcome to Gaia! ::

jaster93
off topic but Im getting the 2009 digimon NEO digivice bought it on ebay. It is post to be like the first season but the only Digimon in it are gabumon patamon agumon and gomamon. It cost bout 25-30 dollars I got mine on Ebay. Omnimon is post to be in it though, One of the reason i got it other than I never played the first season digivice.

by the way this is the digimon NEO digivice
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wrathful Shade

jaster93
Shadow the Hellspawn
I'm in the process of re-watching all of digimon starting from season 1. I've currently just started Digmion Tamers and I'm looking forward to watching this.

...wait a sec what do you have to watch the older episodes? dvds??

I'm watching the subbed versions to see what I missed in the dub. I have my arguments for both though. I liked the voice acting of the dub but it lowered the seriousness of the series and inserted corny one liners wich most of were not funny. On the other hand I find most of the japanese voice cast a bit annoying, especially some of the digimon whom sound like they've been kicked in the throat, but the serious tone of the series is intact and I put up with the voices.
Shadow the Hellspawn
jaster93
Shadow the Hellspawn
I'm in the process of re-watching all of digimon starting from season 1. I've currently just started Digmion Tamers and I'm looking forward to watching this.

I'm watching the subbed versions to see what I missed in the dub. I have my arguments for both though. I liked the voice acting of the dub but it lowered the seriousness of the series and inserted corny one liners wich most of were not funny. On the other hand I find most of the japanese voice cast a bit annoying, especially some of the digimon whom sound like they've been kicked in the throat, but the serious tone of the series is intact and I put up with the voices.

can you see it online??? share the knowlege bro biggrin

Wrathful Shade

jaster93
Shadow the Hellspawn
jaster93
Shadow the Hellspawn

Youtube
Shadow the Hellspawn
jaster93
Shadow the Hellspawn
jaster93
Shadow the Hellspawn

Youtube

... I didnt know they had season 1 and 2 on youtube thanks smile

Wrathful Shade

jaster93
Shadow the Hellspawn
jaster93
Shadow the Hellspawn
jaster93
Shadow the Hellspawn

Youtube

Yeah, but there's few subs of 1 & 2, I'm 5 episodes into Tamers and so far it's all been subs.
Shadow the Hellspawn
jaster93
Shadow the Hellspawn
jaster93
Shadow the Hellspawn

Youtube

Yeah, but there's few subs of 1 & 2, I'm 5 episodes into Tamers and so far it's all been subs.

oooh I see. I will check it out

Wrathful Shade

jaster93
Shadow the Hellspawn
jaster93
Shadow the Hellspawn
jaster93
Shadow the Hellspawn

Youtube

Yeah, so to keep the conversation going:
Favorite Season? (Mine's Tamers)
Favorite Digimon? (Tie between Guilmon and Beelzemon)

Yeah, so to keep the conversation going:
Favorite Season? (Mine's Tamers)

I liked tamers but when the digivolved to mega there was less fear factor for the digidestined cuz they were the mega digimon (with there digimon of course)

sorry I was watch yesterdays Psych (show)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I still have not even talked bout the digimon xros loader (the new digimon season 6 digivice)... Im getting I need to finnsh catching up with the present.. ok I know I talked bout how you can listen to music (MP3) you use the memory card slot to put the music in. and I talked how that to one way to increase your army is for the xros loader to listen to the specific sounds given to you on the digimon.net web site (tell shows you what digimon you get before you get it)..

lets see.. as you can see yes its in color. The way you move around the menu or look through your army is turning the white circle. I find very modern for the digivice in looks and what it can actually do, considering season 1-4 mainly was more of a mini old school cell phone... so far the only color I see is taiki's digivice the red one. I am sure the black and the blue will come shortly (not sure but the black xross loader may have came out).

Its is only out in Japan "it runs to be bout 80$ not including shipping" asuming you live some were other then Japan

If you know anything else on it or if you have a xros loader and can rate it or let us what you think bout it fell free to say so 3nodding like what does the digi memory do (the digimon memory card)??

fav season 1 fav digimon rookie agumon.. gabumon calumon fav mega is omnimon lucemon and dunusmon... and wargreymon...
fav champion greymon wizardmon leomon. fav ultimate weregaraurumon and Cyberdramon
by the way the official digimon web site I have been talking bout it is so official it is the original Japanese website for Digimon it has the encyclopedia of digimon only problem it uses the original Japanese Digimon names.

(this is the Digimon encyclopedia )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. the xros wars v-pet or "mini Digivice"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. the digimon older V-pet dont know what generation

has anyone played or own the digimon v-pet? I havnt but Digimon xros wars also has a new V-pet if anyone know anything bout the v-pet or xros wars v-pet POST biggrin
One of the newest episodes darknightmon uses a dark crystal ball to control the blue flare and and Twilight Generals to try to brake up the army and cause Choas among the armys

i will find a video later im busy but i will post one in a few days

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces