Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Knight

9,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
MY childhood show is reliving up to the title once more! I love watching this when I was growing up!
ninjastriker993
Inamatus Requiem

TaKari: I'd love to see more of how since they're getting to the age of dating and such they have evolved their relationship.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think it was revealed at the end of season 2 that they didn't get married at the end. I don't usually care about this kind of stuff, but I remember being so pissed when I was a kid that TaKari didn't happen. I'm hoping it wasn't canon though, at least that ending where they're all adults.

.Thing is I never said they was married.
Inamatus Requiem
ninjastriker993
Inamatus Requiem

TaKari: I'd love to see more of how since they're getting to the age of dating and such they have evolved their relationship.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think it was revealed at the end of season 2 that they didn't get married at the end. I don't usually care about this kind of stuff, but I remember being so pissed when I was a kid that TaKari didn't happen. I'm hoping it wasn't canon though, at least that ending where they're all adults.

I want the 02 epilogue to be non-canon for entirely different reasons, but that would be a nice perk if they said the epilogue was not canon so that there could be Takari for the masses.

Wrathful Shade

Digimon is to this day one of my favorite anime properties. I've recently even gotten a Digimon tattoo.

As it stands right now I'm on the fence about this. I want to be excited but this can so easily just be 50-something episodes of "HEY! Remember season 1!?" and I would find that boring. I love digimon yes, but I also don't hate the later or newer seasons, my username should tell you that. I want this to be bigger and better than season 1. I want this to be a new adventure with some old friends, not just sitting around and remembering the good old days.

Dangerous Hunter

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
random-man-will
Inamatus Requiem
ninjastriker993
Inamatus Requiem

I want the 02 epilogue to be non-canon for entirely different reasons, but that would be a nice perk if they said the epilogue was not canon so that there could be Takari for the masses.

Yes. I seriously don't get why they didn't do Takari. It was heading that direction, they were leading us on and teasing us and then they just did the biggest troll at the ending.

What was your reason?
ninjastriker993
random-man-will
Inamatus Requiem
ninjastriker993
Inamatus Requiem

Yes. I seriously don't get why they didn't do Takari. It was heading that direction, they were leading us on and teasing us and then they just did the biggest troll at the ending.

What was your reason?

Because if the epilogue for 02 is canon, we already know that nothing bad can actually happen to any of the characters in tri.

Dangerous Hunter

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
random-man-will
ninjastriker993
random-man-will
Inamatus Requiem
ninjastriker993
Inamatus Requiem

What was your reason?

Because if the epilogue for 02 is canon, we already know that nothing bad can actually happen to any of the characters in tri.

Oh yeah, good point. They definitely weren't expecting on making tri back then. I wouldn't really expect anything drastic to happen anyways though, since digimon's target audience is...well kids. But I'm sure they're making this for the old fans too, so I hope they don't hold anything back.
ninjastriker993
random-man-will
ninjastriker993
random-man-will
Inamatus Requiem

What was your reason?

Oh yeah, good point. They definitely weren't expecting on making tri back then. I wouldn't really expect anything drastic to happen anyways though, since digimon's target audience is...well kids. But I'm sure they're making this for the old fans too, so I hope they don't hold anything back.

Truth. As long as they just get rid of the epilogue, I feel tri will be worth checking out.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
New Picture Reveal!!

The new series is set to air in Japan in April!

More Info!

Vampire

I can't wait! >w<

Newbie Miko

I can't wait for the anime whee

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
alicethequeenofhearts
... Are you telling me that there is a new Digimon series with the original eight DigiDestined?
*inner child is screaming in happiness*
Finally I must say! Yay!!! The new designs look awesome! So much better but you can still tell who is who. I wonder if Mimi still has pink hair in this one?
And OMG so excited now!!! Why did we have to wait 15 years is beyond me!!! but OMG so excited.
I am kinda excited that Motomiya Daisuke (or if you are an english dub watcher like me Davis) looks like hes not part of it. Yay
But in some ways I would like to see DigiDestined of Adventure 02 be part of it in some way. Like if they end up having a world crisis like in the others adventures, and then BAM lets bring the other DigiDestined in. That would be super cool, also I wonder what Gennai will be like, I mean he went from old man to like a young man in Adventure 02. And another thought, will they have anything from the two corresponding movies, like new characters or something?

I am excited too but Mimi never had pink hair.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
tripp901
alicethequeenofhearts
... Are you telling me that there is a new Digimon series with the original eight DigiDestined?
*inner child is screaming in happiness*
Finally I must say! Yay!!! The new designs look awesome! So much better but you can still tell who is who. I wonder if Mimi still has pink hair in this one?
And OMG so excited now!!! Why did we have to wait 15 years is beyond me!!! but OMG so excited.
I am kinda excited that Motomiya Daisuke (or if you are an english dub watcher like me Davis) looks like hes not part of it. Yay
But in some ways I would like to see DigiDestined of Adventure 02 be part of it in some way. Like if they end up having a world crisis like in the others adventures, and then BAM lets bring the other DigiDestined in. That would be super cool, also I wonder what Gennai will be like, I mean he went from old man to like a young man in Adventure 02. And another thought, will they have anything from the two corresponding movies, like new characters or something?

I am excited too but Mimi never had pink hair.

I think they mean this...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She did, in fact, have pink hair.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I am seriously excited for this to release sometime this month or at least get some more new news about this. Also hoping it’ll be released to America.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff