Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Well, I wanna ask about Nagisa. Did she died in after story clannad? Because in the movie, Nagisa died giving birth in Ushio, and it tottaly ruins the movie. I'm asking this because I am suspicious, if Nagisa did die at After Story Clannad, I would throw my clannad box set away crying crying crying
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Yes.

But she was brought back by the magic of....something.

2,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Selmareve

Yes.

Do tell me!!! Did she died giving birth? and she was ressurected? O3o quite satisfying b-but...... She did die after all!!! crying crying crying (I think I should give up life) *stands at the rooftop of the building* *forgotten about suiciding* Wahhh! the view here is pretty good!

Fashionable Seeker

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
She did, but they go back in time in the end when Ushio dies too, and then they both live.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
She DID. In the past sense.

2,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
WTF!?!?!?!?! That's quite interesting in some part but it makes me confused @_@
Shinigami-Ex

Do tell me!!! Did she died giving birth? and she was ressurected? O3o quite satisfying b-but...... She did die after all!!! crying crying crying (I think I should give up life) *stands at the rooftop of the building* *forgotten about suiciding* Wahhh! the view here is pretty good!

To be honest they didn't explain it very well. In the game after you collect some magical light orbs or something you have a chance to go back and get a good ending, though in the anime somehow things just went back to normal after Tomoya stopped believing he never should have met Nagisa.

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
i have no idea what your talking about but it sounds really interesting and confusing i would like to know what it is
The problem with the anime is that it ignores that every romantic or at least intense relationship with Tomoya from every reality/playthrough in the game gives the main one (loves Nagisa) an orb of happiness, which can grant wishes.
Making it a singular universe makes the unity that creates an orb of happiness impossible for Kyou's orb (completely romantic), Kotomi (romantic and requires only focusing on her), and Mei (she knows Tomoya as a friend already, so she doesn't see him in THAT way.)

So they just ad-lib the reason why he can still make the wish.

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Shinigami-Ex
Well, I wanna ask about Nagisa. Did she died in after story clannad? Because in the movie, Nagisa died giving birth in Ushio, and it tottaly ruins the movie. I'm asking this because I am suspicious, if Nagisa did die at After Story Clannad, I would throw my clannad box set away crying crying crying

What do you say to someone...

Yes she DID die giving birth to Ushio. I wont get into details of what happens afterwards but at very end Tomoya uses the orb of happiness that he "collected" from helping all of his friends in school days. Ryou, Kyou, Tomoyo, Nagisa to name a few to wish upon that Nagisa was alive-Ushio as well and have their sickness ridden off. The real ending- happy.

... that you may never see again?
yesh she did die!
n ushio died 2!
but you kno how they have that 2nd world er suffz
the girl alone made them have another chance to er live
its kinda confusing but when you replay it a couple of times youll get it
No, she isn't sweatdrop Dont you see the part that Tomoya wake up? That was just a dream that Tomnya dream while Nagisa is giving birth to Ushio..

Aged Codger

Selmareve

Yes.

User ImageUser Image

She was brought back by the magic of happiness.
Alkaide

She was brought back by the magic of happiness.

So that's what it was.

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yes, but in the real ending she comes back. Tomoya collects light orbs. All these light orbs represented when he made someone happy. So he collected them and was able to bring Nagisa back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff