Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Gawker

Imalyose
Gunzstray
Imalyose
Gunzstray
Aww ******** yeah I did. Sure the animu characters I drew are shamefurr!. But half the mecha related s**t I drew would pass in a banpresto contest or a VN company.
translation please

I draw robots. How is that so hard to understand? neutral
shamefurr, banpresto, vn company.

Shameful
Banpresto(you could have just googled it)
VN(Visual Novel)

Girl-Crazy Codger

dbz and pokemon made me want to start drawing.
i literally drew pokemon and dbz every time I had a paper and pencil.

it's horrible for me now.

Interesting Genius

No, I was always into drawing even as a kid, but anime did help with what type of style of drawing that I wanted to do. Some what good at drawing anime, not at professonal level yet sweatdrop but still draw.
Yes, anime has ispired me to draw more since I was little. But recently I have been into drawing a lot more and I have gotten better in my drawings.

Fashionable Heckler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well, sort of...

My very first inspirations to draw came from a Tokyo Mew Mew book. I'm getting better and better at drawing, and my anatomy has gotten okay. It used to be really atrocious, but I still need a bit of practice. What makes me mad is that I can't figure out foreshortening/shading at all.
Yes and No. I was always interested in drawing, but didn't have many ideas until I was introduce to Pokemon.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mix of comics and manga
Imalyose
-ll Zenyx ll-
Anime is one of the factors that gave me a passion to start drawing.
Even now my art is anime like but I'm trying to develop my style into a less generic anime look.
I love the shape of your eyes, though I think you drew the eyebrow in your siggy too low.

Thank you. ^//^
Hm yeah I guess I did. xD

4,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Indeed, anime inspired me to draw. Now I'm taking up an Animation course! 3nodding

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
I've been drawing my whole life, but the anime series, "Sailor Moon" did inspire me to start drawing in that style, but it was Naoko Takeuchi's art style that inspred me greatly.
I only draw for a hobby though, I think hat if I turned it into a career, then I would lose my passion for it, so I'm happy for it to stay as a hobby ^^

gaia_star
Maybe, if i weren't bad at drawing. I rarely draw anything.

It might have been partially the reason i started writing though.

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Nope.

While I did get into drawing anime later, I actually followed in my older sister's footsteps. I drew Precious Moments, unicorns, different kinds of animals, I spent a lot of time on shapes, and on my own I did Power Rangers. Though admittedly I used to draw Sonic, but that was before I knew about anime and I was drawing him from SatAM and the old school games, then from Archie later on...still before I knew anime.

Wealthy Explorer

amigobear v3
Mix of comics and manga
I don't think I ever got to tell you, but I love your Devilman and Shining Finger.

Sparkly Fairy

Surprisingly, yes.
Anime did inspire me to draw since I was little. Till this day drawing is my most mind calming activity that I love. xD

Sparkly Fairy

Ketsueki Einjeru
I've been drawing my whole life, but the anime series, "Sailor Moon" did inspire me to start drawing in that style, but it was Naoko Takeuchi's art style that inspred me greatly.
I only draw for a hobby though, I think hat if I turned it into a career, then I would lose my passion for it, so I'm happy for it to stay as a hobby ^^

gaia_star

This^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas