Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Admirer

flayeflaye
3nodding
I love Detective Conan. I just love crime scenes and murder solving, knowing their alibis and their motives.
I don't really mind if the series doesn't end at all as long as I get to read/watch crime solving and whatnot.

THIS.<33
emotion_brofist

Dangerous Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I love Detective Conan. It's the type of series to just watch for solving murder crimes. That's it. Yeah, I admit, it has been going on for a long time, but it's not for people who just watch it for the plot. It has always been one of those series that just been about a good classical murder. Aoyama just added in a small twist to make his series more interesting. I think as long as the series keeps providing good mysteries then it should be fine. Plus, an anime has gone for over 1000 episodes, so I think Detective Conan is fine.

You can never satisfy fans. They complain a series is too short and they complain a series is too long. That's why I just stopped listening to them. stare

Phantom

Detective Conan is interesting, to say the least, and I really like it. In fact, I first watched it when I was around...seven years old, or maybe younger, I believe? I really like the episodic nature of it, but the whole plot behind the series gives it an added bonus just to keep watching.

Magic Kaitou is a whole other thing though. It's good, truly, and there's the month of August dedicated to it. I'm excited for it, since I've wanted to see more Kaito. :3 And since they've introduced Hakuba this year, I'll be really anticipating these episodes. xD
gotta start watching it again.

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I Cant wait for Magic Kaito ! very exited for new episode heart

also i am exited for the new DC episode too! heart

Conservative Gekko

I grew up watching Conan whee I say the more episodes the better.
Looking forward to magic kaitou too

Adored Fairy

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
I love reading Case Closed.

But I honestly think at that many volumes...the plot really should get a move on. Or at least something to do with Rachel finding out about Jimmy.

I don't watch the anime because they're like the same mysteries but animated. And I think I like the manga more. biggrin

Greedy Seeker

5,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
flayeflaye
3nodding
I love Detective Conan. I just love crime scenes and murder solving, knowing their alibis and their motives.
I don't really mind if the series doesn't end at all as long as I get to read/watch crime solving and whatnot.

That's what she said.
Love it! Brilliant and filled with twists. Wish it wasn't so long though, lol, it's a bit hard to get through
of course I like it. wink

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Dude... YES! I like it. XD
I love Detective Conan and Magic Kaito. biggrin My other gaia account has the avatar dressed up as Kaito KID. xd

Horridon's Spouse

Romantic Shapeshifter

Wondersmith
nena_sakura
Wondersmith
I like the show, but honestly, it's over 500 episode, still on-going, and a lot of it is filler. Robot blood and just, ugh.

I really wish they just rapped it up. There's a time when things need to stop.

Some of those fillers has a few clues to the black Org. Boss!
I'm not gonna deny that, but you can't deny that they have a lot of filler that has nothing to do with the main story, either. It's kind'f hard to watch, imo.
That is why I vastly prefer the manga over the anime. Sure the manga has it's own fillers, but once you hit an arc Gosho Aoyama puts little hints, clues and development everywhere in the cases.
Plus the manga is way ahead of the anime.
I got a Kid cosplay too! ;D

CC Iceburg
I love Detective Conan and Magic Kaito. biggrin My other gaia account has the avatar dressed up as Kaito KID. xd
I still follow up the series but mostly skip all Kaito-related episodes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff