Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I just finished watching Deathnote and now I want to die.
What Annie manny may moment has made you sad?
I loved the ending of Deathnote. Hated Light from almost the very first episode.
I loved the ending of Deathnote. Hated Light from almost the very first episode.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
amg death note was suuuu good ; u;

uhm, idk, a lot of animes makes me sad ; u;

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
i actually hated the ending of Deathnote. i think it should have ended when L died. Light won. end of story. i know, in reality they would keep going till Kira was caught but after L died, the story just went downhill and was awful. i couldn't stand whats his fave...who was yellow...? he was just awful. mello was ok, but i still didnt think any of it was necessary. Light won. the live actions are pretty good though.
lividdarkangel800
i actually hated the ending of Deathnote. i think it should have ended when L died. Light won. end of story. i know, in reality they would keep going till Kira was caught but after L died, the story just went downhill and was awful. i couldn't stand whats his fave...who was yellow...? he was just awful. mello was ok, but i still didnt think any of it was necessary. Light won. the live actions are pretty good though.

I thought the last two episodes were the best of the series, but it is all opinions.
KingoftheAnts

It was made even better when it was Matsuda who shot the s**t out of Light.
Hell yeah Matsuda.

Scompiglio's Wife

The ending itself was already planned. If you read How to Read 13, the ending was supposed to happen in that way. However, I like how it progresses. I dislike how little time is spent doing some of the stuff with Near and Mello, but it isn't as bad as it could have been. Light made a natural progression to being cocky without his true rival. It wasn't as sad as some people think. In reality, the ending shows how much Light had changed with power.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff