Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sesshomaruka
Well there is this song called "Pink Rose"(for DDR extreem) it looks like the backround is a gundam.

xd That song actually is from Gundam Seed. Crazy ne? As soon as I started dancing to it, I was like 'Omfg, this is a Gundam song!' *_* That made me so happy.
Freckles from Kenshin is in it too. ^^;; (if it's been mentioned before, I apologize)
I remember now that Narue from Narue No Sekai also played some DDR (in the second episode?). 3nodding
hy gise wont to hing awt or sumthing
sweatdrop gis :evil

5,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I've seen an anime with someone playing DDR in it.....its called Ai Yori Aoshi...the little voilet haired girls butler/bodyguard was playing it...
oh you have not seen that episode...it was okay...not all that great
my favorite DDr song is freckles from roruni kenshin
I also heared ther is a remake to rinbu revlotion from utena on ddr, have yet to find it.
Uhh....noo....can't think of any....
I think it would be pertty funny to see ed do DDR.hmp, i have the game to but i have the x-box's one so i don't have all the cool songs that the PS2 has. sweatdrop
oh, DDR, yeah its kool, but I haven't seen and Anime characters.
Axlish
It wasn't exactly DDR, but there was a dancing game in Girls Bravo.

Also, in Kill Me Kiss Me [a Korean comic], that one guy was playing DDR. Don't remember his name though, since he was a minor character.

Hell yeah! Jung-Woo rocks x_x He's so hot...even though he's a guy...Ugh...I said nothing ninja
DDR is a really fun game i've played it alot but i have never seen it in an anime
Anime_Queen_2005
This may sound like a silly question, but what is DDR?
eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces