Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
has anyone watched DBZ Battle of Gods movie if so what do you think about it?
I just saw it yesterday in theaters, it was really great. The fight scenes and new antagonist are REALLY memorable, there are some really hilarious moments in it, and since it was actually canon, in my personal opinion it felt like it would have been an appropriate conclusion to DBZ
its awesome sauce animated nicely and smooth definitely a must see for any DBZ fan

Invisible Star

12,450 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500

10,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Pretty ******** rad. I really loved Beeris and Whis (sp?)
I found that some of the battle scenes between Goku and Beeris at the end there resembled some of the video games, but in a good way.

And the whole bit with Gohan/Sayain Man was pretty fun.

Bulma was drunk off her assssssss

Shirtless Bear

I really need to go see this.

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I saw it. It was awesome!! I heard we are getting another DBZ movie in 2015.
It was very, very meh. It's more comedy than action. The antagonist, while interesting in personality, is kinda cheap since he just comes out of nowhere and, as someone put it, is "just some dude who happen to be exponentially more powerful than our current guys". Super Saiyan God is also a very bland transformation, not fitting the overall theme of the previous transformations. There are a few plot holes that are very annoying as well... specifically those involving Shenron... =

M4D4R4W0LF's Partner

Demonic Apprentice

BINGO

So, first off. Vegeta is, and always will be my #1 absolute favorite character. Always has been. And the bingo dance scene was AMAZING. Like holyshit. And there was SO MUCH character development for him, it was beautiful. Especially when Bulma got slapped, that really hit home.

Other than that- I actually like that it was more comedy than action. I love DBZ as it normally is. But it's nice to see the characters in a more 'social' scene with some gorgeous fight scenes in it.

Plus, I always get a lady-boner when I hear Chris Sabat and Sean Schemmel talk, so that was a plus.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff