Anyone a fan of the series? I remember watching the anime back when I was 14. I think I found it boring at times, but in the end, I really enjoyed it. I tried watching the second season, not Da Capo 2, but I got bored with it. I have now started playing visual novels and it is one of the ones I have always wanted to play. I purchased it a long with a few others. I haven't gotten around to playing it yet, but I look forward to it. I also plan on playing Da Capo 2 next and also watching the anime of it since I haven't seen it. So has anyone seen the anime or played the visual novels? What do you think? Also a question for those who have played the visual novels: what is the extent of the sexual content? Like is there a**l, furries, futa, tentacles, rape, ect? That stuff usually turns me off in a game so I try to avoid games that have it. I am playing Yume Miru Kusuri right now and I mean it's ok... But I don't think it's great.

Also who is your favorite character? I only know the first season characters. My favorites are Nemu and Sakura.