The Earl Millennium 0.0125 1.2% [ 1 ]
Tyki Mikk 0.05 5.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
< 1 2 3 >

9,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hard to choose one, so Lavi and Lenalee are my favorite characters....Jello!

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Hoshino apparently is drawing stuff and posting it on her instragram , so I hope this means she’ll be back to working on D-gray man soon.

Ruthless Raider

Lavi is my favourite followed by Timcanpy. 3nodding

Desirable Bunny

16,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
You kinda don't have 'im up there, buuuut~! Cross Marian. ♥ xD Damnit that philandering jerk!

Greedy Shapeshifter

9,700 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Jello!

Allen Walker, walking speed of very fast to house of John who rang door bell, but door was not opened by John but by clown maid... with headcrabs.

D Gray Man happens to be a very good favorite of mine. Currently still waiting on the manga, gurr! Of course Lavi is my favorite character, who just doesn't love eye-patches. x3

But of course my second favorite turns out to be Yuu Kanda, kek. Dunno how I go from really random and teasing Lavi to a very angry swordsmen.

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

Tsuki_Kirkland
Hoshino apparently is drawing stuff and posting it on her instragram , so I hope this means she’ll be back to working on D-gray man soon.

we can only hope

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Nightly Lullaby
Tsuki_Kirkland

we can only hope

Yes, we can. I want to see her continue with D-gray man and finish the story

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

Tsuki_Kirkland
Nightly Lullaby
Tsuki_Kirkland

we can only hope

Yes, we can. I want to see her continue with D-gray man and finish the story

I agree! The hiatus came at such a bad time... So much was kicking off

Fashionable Teenager

22,300 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • That One Hero 500
Kusanagi Yui
You kinda don't have 'im up there, buuuut~! Cross Marian. ♥ xD Damnit that philandering jerk!

I still can't get over the fact that he died so suddenly crying

Desirable Bunny

16,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Marcinthus
I still can't get over the fact that he died so suddenly crying
I still go with the thought that he is not dead! D: I like to think that he faked his own death to escape the Black Order. ;A;

Friendly Shopper

I love D-Gray Man.. I just started watching it and Im really enjoying the Anime.. Especially that stupid Komui.. lol blaugh

Fuzzy Warlord

15,025 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Kuraistachen
If you are reading this, it is extremely likely that you are either a fan of D-Gray Man, are curious about D-Gray Man, are a hater of D-Gray Man, or have gotten lost. For those who are of the third category, please leave! smile This is a no hate zone, if you will.

For all others, welcome! As you might have guessed, this is dedicated to the wonderful anime and stupendous manga known as "D-Gray Man." As you may have noticed, I am an obsessed fan of it (notice my avatar?).

Let me start off by pointing out the poll. It is to let me know who your favorite character (from this series) is! Please vote!
Sadly, I only get to add ten options...If you have a favorite character that isn't on the poll, make sure you comment who they are!

For additional comments (that are friendly, positive, and tie into the series) I will award gold! You can tell me anything about the series (except for hate; criticisms are welcome, but keep it in check, 'kay?). You can tell me what characters you love, like, hate; the things you didn't quite understand; and your theories about the plot! Absolute of what not to say: Jello.

If you read that all.... Comment "Jello".

Katsura Hoshino has an updated instagram account. It's possible the series will one day be finished!!!
D. Gray Man was my favorite manga when I was in High School... I really oughta catch up, I think I own up to volume 12.

Shy Bloodsucker

5,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50
I need the manga to continue..Witch Hunter can only distract me for so long...
Jello!
Lavi is my one and only bookman! XD
Aside from that and it's amazing plot, D-Gray man has one of the best soundtracks.
I love 'the musician' piece and Road's song.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff