Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am devising a panel for a convention and I am just curious what you all found to be the craziest death you have ever seen in an anime. Also, what's the dumbest death you've ever seen in an anime?

I need gruesome, stupid, weird...everything. Even if it's from a hentai. I prefer no manga though because I need video clips for my panel.
Crazy Deaths? I don't know what that means. Like ridiculous crazy? Awesome crazy? Strange crazy?

If you ever watched Berserk, the original Anime, it has some pretty disturbing deaths (the first few episodes, and the last few episodes)
Crazy like ridiculously-stupid-what-was-the-author-thinking? Every single death in Another.
Henry Hobo-Master
Crazy Deaths? I don't know what that means. Like ridiculous crazy? Awesome crazy? Strange crazy?

If you ever watched Berserk, the original Anime, it has some pretty disturbing deaths (the first few episodes, and the last few episodes)

Crazy as in gruesome, disturbing, and sometimes stupid.

Lunatic

Shameless Stalker

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
cynical_cadaver
I am devising a panel for a convention and I am just curious what you all found to be the craziest death you have ever seen in an anime. Also, what's the dumbest death you've ever seen in an anime?

I need gruesome, stupid, weird...everything. Even if it's from a hentai. I prefer no manga though because I need video clips for my panel.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

The death of Maes Hughes from Full Metal Alchemist was a shocker, and I think it dealt a serious blow to a lot of major characters. It also fueled a lot of Roy Mustang's rage, and brought us not just one, but TWO amazing, kick a** scenes where Mustang just totally OBLITERATES the seemingly invincible homunculi.

The death of Eren Jaeger from Attack on Titan was a pretty serious blow too. In all the episodes prior to Eren's death, his motivation was only to kill ALL the titans, and it was the only thing he ever talked about. On his FIRST day as a soldier, they're attacked by the colossal titan. He manages to "defeat" the colossus SINGLE-HANDEDLY, making it seem like he's just going to be the most kick a** soldier until he's killed only minutes later, and swallowed by a titan no less! It was a really emotional and psychologically painful moment...although it was kind of spoiled when he comes back later...ANYHOO...I thought it was a huge surprise and really terrifying.

Invisible Genius

cynical_cadaver

Majin Buu turning 2/3's of the world's population into candy and other sweets, then eating them all. And even worse, turning some guy into a carton of milk and giving it to some kid to drink. That was just ******** up.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Yeah, I would say pretty much every death in Attack on Titan is gruesome, and there's a lot...
Also, Lelouch's death, but that was more awesome than it was stupid.
Ur_MooseyFate

Oh, Hughes! crying Definitely was an "instigator" there. LOVED Roy's moments.
And your signature makes me emotion_drool love me some FMA fans too heart
Ao Oni Shinshi
Crazy like ridiculously-stupid-what-was-the-author-thinking? Every single death in Another.

Haha! I totally forgot about that one. Some of the dumbest deaths happened in that one. It made it freaky, but looking back... it was all just really stupid. Kinda like Final Destination.
cynical_cadaver
Henry Hobo-Master

Crazy as in gruesome, disturbing, and sometimes stupid.

Yeah... check out the final 2 episodes of the Beserk anime series. They also made a trilogy recently. The 3rd part should be out online, and the dubbed version is going to be released this April. I haven't seen it, but it should have a very disturbing set of scenes towards the end of it if it follows the manga/anime closely.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Are we not going to talk about Death Note? Man, that anime had lots of crazy deaths.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Fluffy Friend

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200

Ruthless Saint

8,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
Corpse Party Tortured souls has pretty gruesome deaths.
Yoshiki dies from a hand being shoved through his gut and then his head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff