Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yahoo! Japan Books: CLAMP

According to Yahoo! Japan, there's an interview with CLAMP on August 3. Also it seems that they have a new anime made. Anyways, this page is all about CLAMP and it's 15 years running.

Check it out with the link above!

Note: That page is in Japanese, if you want the english version, use the Bablefish version. (Just translated it with it).

Babelfish translation website
okeedookee ^^ thanks for the info. CLAMP rules!!
I wish they would bring back Cardcaptors!
well...XXXHolic is getting a movie...Tsubasa kicks a**...every anime they make rules...what else do we need
I'm a giant clamp fan, oh and linking isn't allowed

Confident Genius

I wish I could get their new artbooks, Northside and Southside, but sadly I can't throw down 60 bucks for the two.
No, linking to other threads advertising them isn't allowed.

Northside and Southside aren't that new. smile They've been out for years, it's just that they're released here.

I just wish Clamp would finish projects they start before starting new ones. sad
Monkey_anime
yes i wish they would crying ohw ell i still have my cardcaptor sakura tapes from what 6 years ago...i'm watch them over and over again mrgreen
I love X//1999 and a boy at my school claims to be related to one of them confused
clamp rules
anime_dragons
Monkey_anime
yes i wish they would crying ohw ell i still have my cardcaptor sakura tapes from what 6 years ago...i'm watch them over and over again mrgreen

Why? That was a horrible dub and edit job. They cut out WHOLE EPISODES.
Waaa! A new anime of Clamp? 4laugh Cool!
Clamp kicks a** there manga roxor i love legal drug
BUMP! (For the poeple who hasn't read it or those CLAMP fans who wants to know)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff