Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
AnimeJunkie-kun
iCamui
Hey guys.
I updated my anime collection a little bit.
I'm pretty happy about it.

Right now, I'm focused on Pokemon restoration as people have known through my pictures that I love Pokemon and had a huge collection well, my mom shot that collection recently and now I am rebuilding it all over again.

What I got was new was a Pokemon legit Nintendo backpack for 29 bucks that I completely mistook at a Pillow. I also got a Celebi plush that was Pokemon DX size for 45 which I felt like overpriced, but I couldn't help myself cause I loved Celebi. Then to upgrade costumes I spent 40 bucks on some badges for N/Red Unova and Kanto and those were the kind you put the symbol on the outside. ><

Then on the contrary, for a final thing I finally got my Pikachu 1998 POKEMON PILLOW.
Yes, it's a RARE pillow and it was the last thing in shop and then I had to cut my spending after that. I spent 33 USD and online it's 40+ for that. So, I'm happy.

Pics will come soon. Might have to put them on my bed and use my desktop web camera C920 by Logitech for a photoshoot or something.

Sounds like some pretty awesome Pokemon stuff 3nodding . I've actually bee kind of obsessed with Crystal lately xd . My roommate unearthed her copy and her old Gameboy Color, so I decided to start playing... And it's be ADDICTIVE! Anyway, my roommate also has Y and she's going to buy X for me for Christmas whee . Also plan on getting my own 3DS soon, of course 3nodding . You'll have to be on my 3DS Friendlist when I do get it 4laugh .

I'll be happy to give you my FC when you get it. I also have Y version.
I am getting X here in a little bit. Maybe later on today or in a few days. I'm pretty much done with Y version. ^_^

I just need to transfer a SamSung Galaxy S3 picture I took with all my Pokemon Plushies, but the Pillow and backpack are not included. That, I'm going to have to figure out what to do there. ><

I am at the time working on a Rinoa costume now from FF8. HEH. I still love FF, but Pokemon has my heart at the moment, since I roamed as N/RED a lot during my last convention. sweatdrop

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
AnimeJunkie-kun
iCamui
Hey guys.
I updated my anime collection a little bit.
I'm pretty happy about it.

Right now, I'm focused on Pokemon restoration as people have known through my pictures that I love Pokemon and had a huge collection well, my mom shot that collection recently and now I am rebuilding it all over again.

What I got was new was a Pokemon legit Nintendo backpack for 29 bucks that I completely mistook at a Pillow. I also got a Celebi plush that was Pokemon DX size for 45 which I felt like overpriced, but I couldn't help myself cause I loved Celebi. Then to upgrade costumes I spent 40 bucks on some badges for N/Red Unova and Kanto and those were the kind you put the symbol on the outside. ><

Then on the contrary, for a final thing I finally got my Pikachu 1998 POKEMON PILLOW.
Yes, it's a RARE pillow and it was the last thing in shop and then I had to cut my spending after that. I spent 33 USD and online it's 40+ for that. So, I'm happy.

Pics will come soon. Might have to put them on my bed and use my desktop web camera C920 by Logitech for a photoshoot or something.

Sounds like some pretty awesome Pokemon stuff 3nodding . I've actually bee kind of obsessed with Crystal lately xd . My roommate unearthed her copy and her old Gameboy Color, so I decided to start playing... And it's be ADDICTIVE! Anyway, my roommate also has Y and she's going to buy X for me for Christmas whee . Also plan on getting my own 3DS soon, of course 3nodding . You'll have to be on my 3DS Friendlist when I do get it 4laugh .

I'll be happy to give you my FC when you get it. I also have Y version.
I am getting X here in a little bit. Maybe later on today or in a few days. I'm pretty much done with Y version. ^_^

I just need to transfer a SamSung Galaxy S3 picture I took with all my Pokemon Plushies, but the Pillow and backpack are not included. That, I'm going to have to figure out what to do there. ><

I am at the time working on a Rinoa costume now from FF8. HEH. I still love FF, but Pokemon has my heart at the moment, since I roamed as N/RED a lot during my last convention. sweatdrop

I have the game now, and I LOVE it xd ! Trying not to finish it too fast, though. Actually been spending a lot of time training my Pokemon in the Battle Chateau. I'm a Duke ninja . And I'm in love with the new Fairy-Type... Mainly because Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, and Wigglytuff are now Fairies xd . Also have a Togekiss, Sylveon (named Yosei), Clefairy, and a few other ones. Going to use a full Fairy-Type team eventually 3nodding . Also I'm proud to have my own Charizard and Blastoise (named Tank) whee . Then there's my starter, of course, which is now a Chesnaught (named Rock Lee). LOVE THE NEW TRADING SYSTEMS, TOO heart !!! But, yeah, X has definitely renewed my interest and love for Pokemon... Still REALLY behind, though, since I'm still learning about all the newer Pokemon since the second generation sweatdrop .

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
Finally a chance to upload my latest Pokemon plushies.
User Image

Not shown:
Celebi - DX version
Pikachu - Pokemon Cuddle Pillow 1998
Froakie - Tomy GS plush
Chespin - Tomy GS plush
and a couple others.

But, here is an UPDATE! sweatdrop

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
Finally a chance to upload my latest Pokemon plushies.
User Image

Not shown:
Celebi - DX version
Pikachu - Pokemon Cuddle Pillow 1998
Froakie - Tomy GS plush
Chespin - Tomy GS plush
and a couple others.

But, here is an UPDATE! sweatdrop

Cool whee .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
FINALLY updated the first page sweatdrop ... And here's a pic of my OOO figures 4laugh heart !

User Image

Anyway, Winter break is coming up soon, and I intend on taking a few more photos to post of these figures as well as my Kirito and Asuna Nendoroids during that time 3nodding .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'll be posting a big update after Christmas that will include my traditional post about all I received for Christmas, some of which I'm expecting to be new additions to my collection ninja ... Also, I'll FINALLY be getting my 3DS XL, and I'm SUPER EXCITED about that whee ! If you wish to friend me on your 3DS, just PM me your code and I'll be very happy to add you wink !
OP = major otaku

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Red_Halo95
OP = major otaku

Yeah, I am. So what xd ?

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
merry christmas everyone. c:

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE 4laugh !!! Had a really great one this year since my brother came home for the first time in two years 3nodding . Sad he's gone now, though sad ... Anyway, technically our Christmas is extended by another day, as well. My uncle's dinner is tomorrow, so I won't be finished with Christmas this year until after that 3nodding . Can't wait to give my cousin's their presents whee .

Also, I HAVE MY NINTENDO 3DS NOW blaugh !! I'm about to put my Friendcode in my sig, so feel free to add me and PM me your FC wink !

And, finally, it is been a tradition for me to post a list of all the wonderful gifts I received for Christmas each year here in this thread 3nodding . Though I still have one more day of Christmas left, I pretty much know that my uncle and aunt will be giving me $20 and my papa is going to give me $5, so I'll just go ahead and post a list of everything else I received this year:

- From my roommate/best friend Izzy (user Blaizekit): Pokemon X (early gift)
- From my best friend Axel: Sword Art Online Asuna sword Keychain (This one is actually counterfeit, unfortunately sweatdrop ... He bought it from a shop called Character World in a mall in my area that sells a lot of counterfeit stuff, BUT the keychain is actually decently made, and I still really like it heart ... I did give Axel a set of OOO figures for Christmas, though, which he LOVED, so he promised me another better present whee )
User Image
- From my parents: Nintendo 3DS XL (DUH xd ), a pair of Snoopy pajama pants
- From my brother Jesse: Great Eastern SAO Kirito plushie 4laugh heart !
User Image
- From my brother Nicholas: Teen Titans t-shirt with katakana on it
- From grandparents: $25 Wal-Mart giftcard (used this to buy a Pokemon X/Y case for my 3DS and a cleaning kit 3nodding )
User Image

And that's it! But I definitely got some AWESOME stuff this year xd !! Anyway, with any other money I get I'll probably order a Kirito charm for my 3DS and the K-ON! High School manga 3nodding . I'll update the first post before the end of the week.

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
/Awesome stuff!

I am going to get myself something anime wise later as my bro is supposed to give me 100 usd that he owes me. I am such in the mood for some Gundam. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff