ALL CHIBI STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!! 0.55383529802424 55.4% [ 13343 ]
Total Votes:[ 24092 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2290 2291 2292 > >> >>> »|

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I heart CHIBI ANIME! I THINK IT'S SOOO CUTE 4laugh !!! And I'm a guy so don't think its weird that I think somethings cute... I started collecting anime plushies and chibi keychains in the summer of 2005 when my friend's dad bought a Sesshoumaru plushie for me at Suncoast, and when I bought an Edward Elric from FMA Keychain from Hot Topic that summer for my birthday. At the end of that summer I bought a Chibi InuYasha Plushie-keychain from Hot Topic and with Christmas money that year I bought a little Grunty Plushie from my local Comic-shop, Planet Comics ^_^ ! From there my collecting continued! This thread is for posting about your Chibi stuff and your love for Chibi Anime! Please post pics of your collections and also feel free to post about handmade anime plushies mrgreen exclaim

User Image
NOW IT'S BEEN 8 YEARS SINCE I CREATED THIS THREAD ^_^!! YAY!!

From HeroesCon 2006 I got two new additions to my collection!!! I got the Ed Angry Face Pillow and a Ichigo from BLEACH plushie!!!

EDIT: I found out that my Ichigo is counterfeit but I'm still not sure about my Ed pillow ^^; . My suggestion is if you plan to buy a plushie from a convention, look at it to be sure it's not fake. If you don't know much about the difference between counterfeit and authentic plushies, please read some of the info. I provided in the "Hong Kong Counterfeits" section on this page.

I FINALLY got my newest plushie in the mail ^_^!!! He's a 8" Naruto Plushie I bought on eBay xd !!!

EDIT: This plushie, I found out, is definitely coutnerfeit and I strongly advise that NOBODY order plushies from eBay unless you're CERTAIN what you're getting isn't a counterfeit crying !!!

ANOTHER ADDITION TO MY COLLECTION HAS ARRIVED whee !!! Edo-Kun ^_^!!! I ordered him from the Hobby Hunters store on eBay. Though... I kinda got ripped off because I believe he's supposed to be bigger but I STILL LOVE HIM whee heart exclaim

OMG blaugh heart exclaim exclaim MY AUTHENTIC UFOCATCHER BANPRESTO JAPAN RASENGAN NARUTO IS FINALLY HERE 4laugh exclaim exclaim He's 8" tall and was $10 (plus $6 shipping) on www.ufocatcher.com 3nodding exclaim I just love his eyes and the shiny Rasengan spear he holds in his hand heart ! Naruto-Kun is DEFINITELY one of my favorite and one of my most collectible plushies whee exclaim But I'm hoping he'll be joined by many other collectible UFOs in the future whee exclaim exclaim

YAY XD! I FINALLY HAVE MY CAMPING RYOMA ECHIZEN NOW!! He's 8" tall and was on sale on UFOCatcher for only $6 ^_^!! (plus $6 shipping) My favorite things about my Ryoma-kun are his adorable shoes and his little backpack! I also love the tag with the cast of The Prince of Tennis in this set of plushies all in chibi form! Now my Naruto-kun has a UFO pal!

KON HAS ARRIVED! He's so adorabley soft and cuddly! I just love his facial expression and his little headphones. I also really love his little brown button on his tummy and the fluff on the end of his tail that feels furry. He's 8" tall and he was $14.99 in all (shipping + money for the MO included) from PowerAnime. He's a plushie that's always ready to rock out! Kon-kun is the third UFOCatcher in my collection.

SHIPPUUDEN SAKURA-CHAN IS HERE! She's so small, but so kawaii! I really love her cute little facial expression and the way her arms are held out so it always looks like she wants a hug ^_^! It's great because this was one of the plushies (well, she's a mini-plushie swing keychain) on my wishlist xd exclaim Now I can mark one of the plushies off of it mrgreen exclaim Anyway, she's about 3.5" tall and was $12.94 in all on PowerAnime (shipping included + another $1.05 for the MO). Don't let my little Sakura's cuteness fool you though! She can definitely kick some a$$ when she needs to, and Naruto: Shippuuden proves that lol exclaim

FESTIVAL KAGURA-CHAN HAS ARRIVED ^_^! She's definitely one of my cutest anime plushies XD! I really love her cute facial expression, her pretty little kimono, and her Sadaharu Festival mask. She's about 5-6" tall, same size as my Edo-kun plushie, and was about $17 in all from ToysLogic (shipping + MO money included). Kagura's adorable, but just like my Sakura-chan, her character is very tough, and very strong XD!

YAY!! MY FIRST AUTHENTIC BANPRESTO DX UFOCATCHER, SERIES 2 DX ICHIGO KUROSAKI, IS HERE XD!!! He's so awesome, and is really a big milestone in my collection! I really love his shiny Zangetsu Shikai Zanpaku-to, his tough little facial expression, and how he's big enough to really hug XD! He's so soft... He's also the second plushie I've ordered that's on my "Wishlist" ^_^! He's about 9-10" tall, about the same size as my Sesshie, and was about $27 in all from PowerAnime (shipping + MO money included). Beware Hollows!!!

INU-YASHA-KUN AND HIGURASHI KAGOME-CHAN HAVE ARRIVED XD!!! I've wanted some UFOCatcher Inu-Yasha plushies basically since I first started collecting, and now I have two ^_^! The First Series Inu-Yasha plushie is one of the plushies on my "Wishlist" and now I can mark him off! Also, Kagome is so cute and I just can't have Inu-Yasha without Kagome, of course! These plushies are also the first plushies in my collection that are both from the same set, and the first two that actually came directly from Japan 3nodding . I just love Inu-Yasha's cute facial expression, soft hair, and the "Beads of Subjugation" around his neck ^_^. I love Kagome's facial expression as well, and her cute little school uniform. Both plushies are about 8" tall and together they were about $33 from AnimeMate (shipping included, I used PayPal to order them). Each plushie is used, so they have minor flaws like Kagome's shoes are peeling, and Inu-Yasha's tag is bent, but they're in pretty good condition overall. Oh no, Kagome, Inu-Yasha is acting mean again! Better tell him to sit! Inu-Yasha exclaims, "WHAT?!". Kagome yells, "OSUWARI!!!"

At HeroesCon '08 I bought a TON of new stuff for my plushie and overall chibi collections! I bought five new plushies in all. None are plushies from my "Wishlist", but I still love them all! I bought Rasengan series Iruka-sensei plushie, a Light-up Mokona wearing a hat plushie, a GE Kenshin Himura plushie, a Festival Kon plushie, and a Tyre Dog Coin-purse Plushie! All of my plushies came from the House of Anime except for Kenshin who came from a stand selling mostly comics and a few toys. I also got MANY new capsule-figures and keychains that I'll post about in the "Keychains and Other Chibi figures" on this page!

MY GE HARUNO SAKURA-CHAN HAS ARRIVED ^_^!! She's just SO ADORABLE, and the fourth plushie I've bought that was on my "Wishlist"! She's about 8-9" tall, and my favorite things about her are her adorable facial expression, pose, and her headband. I ordered her from the Anime Stuff Store on eBay (Not a good place to order from unless you know the difference between authentic and bootlegged plushies ^^; ...). She was about $17 in all (shipping + MO money included). This plushie is very special to me because she's a regular sized plushie of my favorite Naruto character that I could actually afford. SHE IS NOW THE LEADER OF MY SAKURA HARUNO ARMY XD!!!

My Banpresto Series 3 Kondo Isao has arrived ^_^!! He's so cute! This plushie is another milestone in my collection to because he's my 20th authentic anime plushie XD! He's also the fifth plushie I've bought that was on my "Wishilist". He's about 6" tall, and my favorite things about Isao-kun are his facial expression, hair, and his outfit. I ordered him from Power Anime, along with a new addition to my Gashapon capsule-swing collection, Lucky Star Series 2 Shiraishi Minoru. The order was just a little over $25 with shipping and MO money included. Isao-kun is my second favorite Gintama character after Kagura-chan, so I really love him! Though he may look a little goofy, he's the captain of the Shinsengumi, and he can kick some serious a** XD!!

ORIHIME-CHAN FINALLY ARRIVED ^_^!! She's so adorable, and cuddly! She was the plushie I most wanted on my "Wishlist", and she's the sixth plushie that I've bought that was on my "Wishlist". She's around 8" tall, and my favorite things about her are her cute little dress, her hair, and her eyes. She's right at home in my collection next to my DX Ichigo plushie, who she calls "Kurosaki-kun" XD. I ordered her from Right Stuf with Christmas money, and she was a little over $15 in all with shipping included. Inoue Orihime is kind, smart, and brave. Her Shun Shun Rika are her power, and this power along with her other traits truly makes her the goddess of BLEACH!

My little Gaia Kiki Kitty plushie-keychain has arrived ^_^! Another plushie I can mark off my "Wishlist"! She's also one of my first pieces of Gaia swag! She was $5 from the Gaia Online Store.

My Sketch-style Naruto Plushie-Keychain is finally here ^__^!! He's smaller then I expected him to be, about 3 inches, but he's still SO kawaii! Yet another plushie I can mark off my "Wishlist", and he's the first piece of Great Eastern Naruto Shippuden merchandise I have in my collection. I ordered him and the Bandai Hidan Capsule-Swing ((A new addition to my Chibi Gashapon collection, and the first Akatsuki member in my collection XD)) from Power Anime, and it was about $17.50 in all with shipping costs included. Fun Fact: This chibi-version of Naruto is featured in the first ending to Naruto Shippuden, "Nagareboshi ~SHOOTING STAR~" by Home Made KAZOKU ^_^.

My Banpresto Naruto-kun Mini-Plushie Cell Phone Strap Mascot is here! This little plushie is kind of like another milestone in my collection because he's my first plushie phone-strap, but I probably won't be ordering many more plushies like this because I'm kind of disatisfied with how he's made ^^; . Just his head is plush, and his body is basically cardboard. He's still adorable, though. I ordered him from Power Anime along with a new gashapon swing-figure (Ling Yao from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood). He was only $3.99 before shipping. I probably won't actually use him as a phone-strap, but he looks cute hanging on my wall near the rest of my chibi collection.

My Banpresto GinTama Series 3 Ginpachi-sensei (Gintoki Sakata) plushie has arrived! This is the third GinTama UFO Catcher plushie in my collection ^_^ . He's about 6" tall, and he's so soft and cuddly. Though I didn't put him on my "Wishlist," he's a plushie that I've been wanting. I ordered him from Power Anime for only $8.99, but this was the price before shipping, of course ^^; . (I also ordered a new Naruto Shippuden wallet from PowerAnime in this order) My favorite thing about this plushie is his outfit. Gintoki-kun is so cute, and also very sexy when he dresses-up as Ginpachi XD! Also, my InuYasha: The Final Act InuYasha and Kagome Gashapon Cell Phone Straps that I ordered from Anime Jungle are here!

MY BANPRESTO LUCKY STAR KONATA AND KAGAMI PLUSHIE-KEYCHIANS ARE HERE!!! Two more plushies I can mark off my "Wishlist" ^_^! Also, these plushies are definitely milestones in my collection because they're my first two Lucky Star plushies. I've been wanting some Lucky Star plushies FOREVER, and I'm SO HAPPY to finally have these in my collection! Each of them is about 3-4" tall, and they're both so cuddly whee . I ordered them from Anime Jungle, and they were $8.99 a piece (with shipping both cost me $24.53 ). I just love their cute facial expressions, especially Konata's winking-face, and their Winter sailor school uniforms. Kona-chan is the Otaku-girl of now, and Kagami-chan is such a tsundere. They're definitely an interesting pair!

MY BANPRESTO LUCKY STAR MIYUKI AND TSUKASA PLUSHIE-KEYCHAINS, AND MY GREAT EASTERN NARUTO SHIPPUDEN SAKURA PLUSHIE-KEYCHAIN HAVE ARRIVED XD!! This time I can mark THREE plushies off of my "Wishlist"! With the addition of Tsukasa-chan and Miyuki-chan, I now have almost the full first set of Lucky Star plushie-keychains Banpresto has released! Each of these plushie-keychains is about 3-4 inches of cuddliness, and all three of them came from Anime Jungle. Tsukasa-chan and Miyuki-chan were each $8.99 before shipping, and Sakura-chan was $5.99 before shipping (with shipping the order was $30.52). I love Tsukasa-chan and Miyuki-chan's adorable facial expressions, and their cute little Winter Sailor-fukus. My favorite thing about my little Sakura-chan is her winking-expression that makes her similar to my Kona-chan XD. This Sakura plushie-keychain is also what I consider "sketch-style," and she goes great with the Naruto "sketch-style" plushie-keychain I have. Tsukasa-chan is the soft-spoken, but strong-willed younger twin sister of Kagami... Miyuki-chan is very itelligent, but so clumsy; that's actually one of her good traits according to Konata, who would say she's "MOE INCARNATE!"... The other two members of the group of friends who go to Ryou-ou High School. These two are also a very unique pair!

MY FIRST TWO NENDOROIDS ARE HERE ^__^!! Guile-cosplay Kona-chan and Crying Hiyorin join my chibi family! They’re both Nendoroid-Petits made by Good Smile Company. Kona-chan is from the newest set which is a set of Lucky*Star x Street Fighter crossover figures, and Hiyorin is from the second set of Lucky*Star Nendoroid-Petits. They’re both so small, but so well-made, and SO adorable! They’re also a lot of fun to play with XD! I ordered them from Anime Sekai, and the order was $42.05 in all (including shipping). Both figures are about 10 cm tall. These are also the first items in my collection from my "Figure Wishlist" ^_^ . Konata looks like she’s ready to kick some BUTT in her Guile cosplay! And Hiyori seems to be sad about something… Maybe she’s just thinking dirty thoughts about Yutaka and Minami again, though XD!

My Ryu-cosplay Kagamin and Mikado-kun figures are here! Kagami is another Nendoroid-Petit from the GSC Lucky*Star x Street Fighter set, and is the second from this set in my collection, and Mikado is a MOVIC Voice Mascot traing-figure from the Durarara!! set. Two more adorable chibi figures to add to my collection, one of which is my third Nendoroid, who is also another figure on my "Wishlist"! Kagamin looks adorable in her Ryu-cosplay, and Mikado-kun says two phrases from the anime when you push the button on his stand ^_^ . He even came with a backdrop that's a photo of part of Ikebukuro. I ordered these two from Anime Sekai, and the order was about $35 in all (including shipping). Both figures are about 10 cm tall. Kagamin's ready to do a Hadouken, so watch out!! Mikado-kun may look like nothing special, but he just happens to be the leader of the DOLLARS! You don't want to mess with these two!

HERE AT LONG LAST! MY ICHIBAN-KUJI Lucky*Star x Macross Frontier Vajra-cosplay Kogami Akira-chan plushie <3! This plushie is a very special new addition to my collection for a few reasons... First of all, she's a very rare and limited edition Banpresto Ichiban-Kuji Lottery prize! Second, this is a plushie I originally pre-ordered from ToysLogic, but they never actually got her in stock =_= ... And, finally, she's not only a Lucky*Star collectible, but a Macross Frontier one, which is another AMAZING anime series ^_^ !! Not to mention she's extremely KAWAII XD! Anyway, I ordered her from Anime Jungle, and she was $12.99 before shipping. She's about 6-7" tall, and she's actually much bigger then I expected her to be. My favorite thing about her is her Vajra-hoodie, that is removable. Also, I love her pissed-off facial expression that is SO Akira! Though it doesn't look like she likes it very much, I love to cuddle her! Although, I need to be careful not to invoke the WRATH OF THE BEAST!

I should have posted about this sooner, but earlier this year I ordered the SEGA Lucky * Star Squirrel-cosplay Yutaka mini display mascot figure from PowerAnime. She is now a very cute addition to my chibi collection and Lucky * Star collection

For my birthday this year (2012), my best friend ordered me a GinTama gashapon swing-figure from Anime Jungle <3! They're Ginzabeth (Gintoki), Zurabeth (Katsura), and Gerobeth (Sakamoto) from the Bandai series based on the EPIC Renhou Arc.

APRIL 2013 UPDATE: Seven new additions to my collection have been made since the end of 2012/beginning of 2013! Here's a list of everything:
- Takara Tomy A.R.T.S Sket Dance Kid Tsubaki Sasuke Keychainj-Figure
- Takara Tomy A.R.T.S Beelzebub Kunieda Aoi Keychain-Figure
- Takara Tomy A.R.T.S K-ON! Fastfood Cashier Kotobuki Tsumugi Keychain-Figure
- BANDAI Lucky * Star Empress Kagami Princess Doll Figure
- BANDAI K-ON! Talking Ritsu i-Doll
- Chara-Ani Sword Art Online Yui Strap
- COSPAS Sword Art Online Kirito Mug
And that's everything so far this year!

MY Sword Art Online ASUNA NENDOROID HAS ARRIVED <3!!! She's my very first full-sized Nendoroid figure, and I'm VERY happy to have her in my collection! I pre-ordered her from PowerAnime for about $55 in all. I love how she comes with three different faces, each featuring an adorable expression, and her sword and SAO menu screen accessories!

MY Sword Art Online KIRITO NENDOROID HAS FINALLY ARRIVED <3!!! My second full-size Nendoroid, who just happens to be Asuna-chan's husband, essentially XD! He was pre-ordered from Cruncyroll's store for $54. Just like with Asuna, he came with plenty of accessories and extra body parts for all kinds of awesome poses! He even came with the rare Ragout Rabbit! He's adorable, a MASTER swordsmen, and the hero who cleared SAO, saving everyone from the "death game!"

My Poyopoyo pillow has arrived <333! This is actually the first piece of merchandise I've acquired from any of the short run-time anime I've watched on Crunchyroll (These series are usually based off 4-koma manga, and each episode is only 3-5 minutes long). I got him from one of CR's special "Deals of the Day," and he was only $10.99 (with $7 shipping)! He's so cuddly, even though the version I got is the one with the angry facial expression, so it looks like he doesn't like to be cuddled XD!

My Kamen Rider OOO Deformeister Petit figures have arrive <3!! These are my first pieces of Kamen Rider merchandise in my collection, and I'm very happy to own them! They're all very detailed little figures, and their stands even have lines from the show in Japanese on them! (I can't read them all, though, unfortunately...) My favorite out of the set is the Kamen Rider Birth figure, since he's my absolute favorite Rider <33! And the figures of Eiji, Ankh, and Gotou even came with little charms.... Eiji's is an underwear charm, Ankh came with an ice cream charm, and Gotou came with a Candroid charm XD! (These charms make sense if you've seen the show) Five of the figures from the set are mine, and the only five are for my best friend as a Christmas present this year (2013). I know he'll love the figures as much as I do since he's a HUGE Kamen Rider fan. The whole set was around $60, and I ordered it from the JapanHero store on Amazon. Eiji shouts, "HENSHIN!" *RAION! TORA! CHIITA!*

JANUARY 2014 UPDATE: Recently I have acquired a decent amount of new merchandise for my collection ^_^! For Christmas my brother gave me an SAO (Sword Art Online) Kirito Plushie, and I just received my Asuna plushie in the mail to go with him a few days ago. Also, last week I went to a store called Character World that's in the bigger mall in my area. This store sells a lot of counterfeit stuff, but they also sell some authentic Great Eastern anime merchandise. Here's a list of the chibi anime stuff I got:

-GE Inu x Boku SS Watanuki coin purse
-GE InuYasha Miroku figure keychain
-GE Durarara! Mikado PVC keychain
-GE Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt Chuck necklace
-GE Sword Art Online Klein Pin set (One pin is on my 3DS XL case, and the other is on my bookbag, so these will not be in the pics of my collection)

Also I bought an awesome NARUTO: Shippuden 10th Anniversary wallet from the store, as well as a Kyuubi Chakra Mode Naurto t-shirt, and I bought a pack of SAO playing cards from Hot Topic!

MARCH 2014 UPDATE (Part 1): My Anime Sekai and Amazon orders have arrived!! I went a little overboard this time, and ended up spending over $100 on Anime Sekai XD... Here's a list of all I ordered:

- Lucky * Star Good Smile Company Collection 1 Nanako Kuroi Trading Figure
- Lucky * Star BANDAI Hina Doll Lady Variant Tsukasa Hiiragi Figure
- BANDAI GinTama Movie Shinpachi Shimura Mascot Charm
- Sket Dance MOVIC Yabasawa Karakore Biscuit Mascot Charm
- Sket Dance Takara Tomy A.R.T.S. Slime Bossun Keychain
- Sword Art Online MOVIC Leafa Karakore Mascot Charm
- FREE! BANDAI Haruka Mini-Plushie
- FREE! Sol International Iwatobi-chan & Haruka in Apron Yura Yura Clip

Haru-chan is the first Japanese plushie I've added to my collection since Akira-chan way back in 2011!

MARCH 2014 UPDATE (Part 2): Here's the first batch of stuff I ordered from Amazon:

- Ordered from AnimeRaro store on Amazon: BANDAI NARUTO Shippuden Naruto Uzumaki, GinTama Gintoki Sakata, and Nisekoi Chitoge Kirisaki J-Stars 45th Anniversary Keychains
- From Goods Goods Japan store on Amazon: SEGA Lucky * Star Lucky Kuji Saitama Ver. Prize-F Inori Hiiragi Figure and Saitama Ver. Misao Kusakabe

MARCH 2014 UPDATE (Part 3): Last, but not least!! From Amazon I ordered TWO Konata Izumi Nendoroids ^_^!! From the ACOT store on Amazon I bought the Chara-Ani AND Homepage Versions! I really love how each Nendoroid comes with a few of Kona-chan's signature faces, and they came with a Petit-Nendoroid of Akira Kogami (unpainted, but still adorable)! I was really surprised and super excited to find both of these being sold on Amazon at really good prices!! Including Kirito and Asuna I now have a total of 4 full-size Nendoroids!! Kona-chan screams, "MY DARLING, DARLING, FREEZE~!!"

APRIL 2014 UPDATE: In the last few weeks of March I ordered 3 more figures from the SEGA Lucky Kuji Lucky * Star New Years set from the same store on Amazon. I now have Kagami, Tsukasa, and Miyuki ^_^! I intend on buying the rest of figures in the set, as well.

BIRTHDAY UPDATE: For my birthday this year (2014), I received the last three figures I needed from the SEGA Lucky Kuji Lucky * Star New Years set on Amazon from my parents, friend (user bikingrhino), and brother! These were Yutaka, Minami, and Matsuri! So I now have the whole set (minus Konata and Ayano... Those two are sadly not available on Amazon or ANYWHERE else, from what I can tell crying ..) Also, as a sort of birthday gift to myself, I ordered the SEGA Tiger-cosplay Yui Mini Display Figure from Amazon ^_^ . She goes great with her little sister Yu-chan that I already have from the same set!/color]

EXPECTED ARRIVALS:
Ordered from TerraFormer store on eBay: SEGA Lucky * Star Lucky Kuji Prize E New Years Ayano Minegishi Figure
User Image
Expected Arrival: August 8th - August 25th

Ordered from seller Hobby-Ichiba on eBay: BANPRESTO Ichiban Kuji Lucky * Star x Macross Frontier Patricia Martin Mini Figure
User Image
Expected Arrival: August 12th- August August 27th

Ordered from seller luv-japan on eBay: BANDAI Figure Meister Konata Izumi Figure (version B)
User Image
Expected Arrival: August 20th - September 5th

Ordered from the Anime Wild store on Amazon: BANDAI J-Stars 45th Anniversary Monkey D. Luffy Keychain
User Image
Expected Arrival: August 13th - August 18th

Ordered from seller cardcollectork on eBay: Lot of 13 Weiss Schwarz Lucky * Star Trading Cards
User Image
Expected Arrival: By August 18th

User Image
User Image
(Photo by user bikingrhino)
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
(Photo by bikingrhino)

MARCH 2014 UPDATE! HUGE update to my collection! (See the MARCH 2014 UPDATE sections for details) Featured in this latest update are my new Konata Nendoroids, Lucky * Star SEGA Lottery figures, and my FREE! Haruka plushie! Also I posted some more professional looking and better quality photos of parts of my collection taken by my new friend who works as a photographer. As you can see, I now have part of my collection displayed on my roomate's bookself which is in my room. The second shelf from the top has all of her manga on it. Our stuff seems to go together well XD! Also displayed on the shelf is my manga, and on the very bottom are my anime DVDs, but they're not in the picture. Also, I now have my Poyo-chan pillow that is now a permanent resident of my bed <3 I now have 21 UFOCatcher/authentic Japanese plushies, 1 of which is my very first authentic DX plushie, 14 Great Eastern and other domestic anime plushies, one authentic Japanese plush pillow, a few UFOCatcher keychains, a small collection of Japanese Gashapon swing-figures, and now four Nendoroid-Petits, and four full-sized Nendoroids!

NOTE: It is against the rules of the A/M/C to post about anything in a thread that isn't relative to the thread's topic. Please don't post anything about anything else but what this topic is about, chibi merchandise, anime plushies, and anime chibies in general. Also PLEASE don't quote this LONG POST stressed exclaim Many have already not followed this rule, and I assume that those who haven't didn't even bother to read this xp . Those who choose to disobey this rule will automatically be added to my "Ignore List" from this point on!

Plushies
User Image
Sesshie Plushie (GE Plushie w/ tag)
User Image
This is a bigger version of the small Grunty I have. (Bandai Plushie w/o a tag)
User Image
My InuYasha Plushie Keychain. (GE w/ tag, out of package)
User Image
Here's my wittle-bwity Edo-Kun whee exclaim (GE Plushie w/ tag)
User Image
Here he is whee exclaim My Rasengan Naruto-Kun 4laugh heart exclaim (Authentic Banpresto Japan Plushie w/ tag)
User Image
My Caming Ryoma-kun 4laugh ! (Authentic Omron Japan Plushie w/ tag)
User Image
My Headphones Kon-kun ^_^! (Authentic Banpresto plushie w/ tag)
User Image
My little Sakura-chan ^_^! (Authentic Banpresto Japan mini-plushie swing keychain w/ tag)
User Image
My Festival Kagura-chan ^_^! (Authentic Banpresto Japan Plushie w/ tag)
User Image
Yay! My first authentic DX UFOCatcher plushie, Series 2 DX Ichigo Kurosaki, a.k.a. Ichi-kun ^___^!! (Authentic Banpresto Japan DX plushie w/ tag)
User Image
Here's my UFOCatcher Inu-Yasha-kun ^_^! (Authentic Banpresto Japan plushie w/ tag)
User Image
This is my Kagome-chan ^_^! (Authentic Banpresto Japan plushie w/ tag)
User Image
Rasengan Series Iruka-sensei (Banpresto plushie w/ tag) and Light-up Mokona wearing a hat (SEGAPrize Plushie w/ tag)!
User Image
Kenshin Himura (Great Eastern Plushie w/ tag)
User Image
Festival Kon Plushie (Banpresto plushie w/o tag)
User Image
Tyre Dog Coin-purse Plushie (San-x Japan Coin-purse plushie w/ tag)
User Image
My 2nd Sakura-chan plushie ^_^! (Great Eastern Plushie w/ tag)
User Image
My Series 2 Kondo Isao-kun plushie! (Banpresto Plushie w/ tag)
User Image
My GE Orihime Inoue plushie ^_^! (Great Eastern Plushie w/ tag)
User Image
My GE Sketch-style Naruto Plushie-Keychain ^_^ . (Great Eastern Plushie w/ tag)
User Image
Naruto: Shippuden Naruto Uzumaki Mini-Plushie Cell Phone Strap Mascot ^_^. (Banpresto Cell Phone Strap w/ tag)
User Image
Ginpachi-sensei Plushie ^__^ ! (Banpresto Plushie w/ tag)
User ImageUser Image
My Series 1 Izumi Konata and Hiiragi Kagami <3 !! (Banpresto Plushie-Keychains w/ tags)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Series 1 Takara Miyuki and Hiiragi Tsukasa <3 !! (Banpresto Plushie-Keychains w/ tags)
User Image
My Banpresto Ichiban-Kuji Vajra-cosplay Kogami Akira plushie! (Banpresto Lottery prize plushie with tag)
User Image
My "Sketch-Style" Sakura Haruno Plushie-Keychain ^_^. (Great Eastern plushie-keychain w/ tag)
User Image
Poyopoyo Poyo-chan Pillow <3! (Big plush pillow, "Angry Face" variant shown in picture, w/ tag)
User ImageUser Image
Sword Art Online Kirito and Asuna Plushies <33!! (Great Eastern pluhies w/ tags)
User Image
Here's the Zatch plushie I bought on clearence from Toys R' Us <3! He was only $2.20+tax *Nod*. (Mattel plushie w/ tag)

Nendoroids, Gashapon, Keychains, Chibi figures, and miscellaneous anime collectibles
User Image
User Image
This is my set of Lucky Star Swing-Figures ^__^! I have Kona-chan ((W/ Pink Floaty)), Kagami-chan ((W/ Red Hair-Ribbons)), Tsukasa-chan, and Miyuki-chan! I pre-ordered the set from ToysLogic, and the price was about $22 in all ((Money order and shipping costs included)). I thought I just ordered Konata, but I apparently ordered the whole set XD! I'm VERY HAPPY with this little mistake, though, especially since I think I got them at a great deal! They don't have them available individually on ToysLogic anyway. I know these aren't actually keychains, but they're close... They're cell-phone straps apparently. Also, from The House of Anime at HeroesCon '08 I got the alternate Brown-Ribbons Kagami. (Authentic Bandai Capsule Swing-Figures w/ Gashapon capsules)
User Image
Chibi Edward Elric Keychain (GE Keychain in package)
User Image
Here's my Orihime-cosplay Kon UFOCatcher keychain ^_^! My brother got it for me for a Christmas present this year ((C'mas of '07)). This is my first UFOCatcher prize collectable that isn't a plushie. (Authentic Banpresto Japan Keychain in package)
User Image
Rurouni Kenshin Group Charm Keychain (GE Keychain in package)
This was the second keychain in my overall Chibi Collection.

User Image
These are the BLEACH capsule figures I bought from the House of Anime at HeroesCon '08! Hueco Mundo arc Orihime Inoue and Huecon Mundo arc Bankai Ichigo Kurosaki w/ Nel (Bandai Gashapon Capsule-figures)
User Image
These are the Naruto Sakura Haruno figures I bought from HoA at HC '08!
-Naruto The Movie 3 Inner Sakura Character-strap (Bandai Character-strap)
-Sakura and Sai twin-keychain (Banpresto Keychain in package)
-Sakura pen-keychain (Banpresto Keychain in package)

User Image
These are the Gintama Capsule figures I bought from HoA at HC '08: Gintoki, Hijikata, Okita, and Yamazaki! They have bobble-bodies! Also, the Code Geass: R2 C2 capsule figure I bought! (Bandai Capsule-figures)
User Image
These are the Gintama twin-keychains I bought from HoA at HC '08! One is Kagura with a Sukonbu box and the other is Sadaharu with Elizabeth! (Banpresto twin-keychains in package)
User Image
Series 2 Shiraishi Minoru (Bandai Gashapon capsule-swing)
User Image
Akatsuki Member: Hidan (Bandai Gashapon capsule-swing)
User ImageUser Image
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Series 1 Edward and Alphonse Elric (Bandai Gashapon capsule-swing)
User Image
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Series 2 Ling Yao (Bandai Gashapon capsule-swing)
User ImageUser Image
InuYasha: The Final Act InuYasha and Kagome Phone Straps (Bandai Gashapon capsule-swings)
User Image
Good Smile Company Lucky*Star x Street Fighter Guile-cosplay Konata Nendoroid-Petit <3 ! (Nendoroid figure w/o box)
User Image
Good Smile Company Lucky*Star Season 2 Crying Hiyori Tamura Nendoroid-Petit <3 ! (Nendoroid figure w/ box – opened)
User Image
Good Smile Company Lucky*Star x Street Fighter Ryu-cosplay Kagami Nendoroid-Petit <3! (Nendoroid figure w/o box)
User Image
MOVIC Durarara!! Mikado Ryuugamine Voice Mascot Trading-Figure (Trading-figure w/ box - opened)
User Image
User Image
Good Smile Company Sword Art Online Kirito and Asuna Nendoroids <3! (Nendoroid Figures out-of-box, with accessories stored in box)
User Image
SEGAPrize Lucky * Star Squirrel-cosplay Yutaka Kobayakawa mini display mascot figure (Mascot-figure w/ box - opened)
User Image
Bandai Kamen Rider 000 Petit Figure Set (5 out of 10 figures shown. Out of box.)
User Image
BANDAI GinTama Renhou Arc Ginzabeth, Zurabeth, and Gerobeth gashapon swing-figure (Bandai Gashapon swing-figures)
User Image
Picture of collectibles mentioned in the JANUARY 2014 UPDATE section. (Most of these are still in the packaging)
User Image
Great Eastern Naruto Shippuden Keychain. (Great Eastern Keychain out of package. He's currently an adorable accessory on my bookbag ^_^ .)
User Image
User Image
This is my Lucky Star DVD Volume 1 Collector's box, that includes an artbox for storing all the DVDs, volume 1 of Lucky Star, a Winter Sailor-fuku t-shirt, the "Motteke! Sailor-fuku" single CD, the Konata's character single CD, and a little Chocolate cornet screen-wipe ^__^! ((Sadly I lost my Chocolate cornet walking around HeroesCon =_= ... I still have the little screen-wipe though.)) Nothing included in this set is a chibi keychain or item persay, but LS's art-style is definitely very chibi-like and ADORABLE, and all the stuff included in the set is just KAWAII!! Anyway, I ordered this set from Right Stuf, and it was about $54 dollars in all. The Lucky Star dub is AWESOME!!!!
-Bought volume 2 of Lucky Star at Best Buy for $20! YAYZ! Now I FINALLY have another LS DVD to put in my collector's box ^_^ !
-Bought volume 3 at Best Buy for $20.
-Ordered volume 4 from Best Buy.com.
-Ordered volume 5 from RightStuf.com. Only 1 more DVDs and the OVA left to get!
-Ordered volume 6 and the OVA from Right Stuf! Now I own the whole series AND the OVA ^___^!!!

I am now officially collecting the Lucky Star manga!
-Bought volume 1 from Books-A-Million.
-Ordered vol. 2 from Right Stuf.
-Bought volume 3 from Books-A-Million.
-Bought volume 4 from Books-A-Million, and volume 5.
-Ordered vol. 6 from Right Stuf.
-Bought vol. 7 from Books-A-Million.
-Ordered vol. 8 from Right Stuf [Unfortunately, English translation of this manga has been cancelled due to BANDAI Ent. USA's downfall...]
-Ordered vol. 9 from Yes-Asia. [Original Japanese Version]

Also collecting K-ON! manga!
-Bought volume 1 from Books-A-Million.
-Ordered vol. 2 from Right Stuf.
- All 4 volumes now owned!

User Image
My GE Lucky Star Konata-sensei button

Counterfeit Plushies =_=
User Image
Here's my Edward Elric Angry Face pillow. (Possible counterfeit...)
User Image
Here's my Ichigo Kurosaki plushie. (Counterfeit, but this is actually a pic of the authentic one from Banpresto. Mine is a bigger version of the authentic one that really is just as cute as the authentic version in my opinion, but still a bootleg.)

User Image
Here's my Naruto-Kun. (Counterfeit)

It appears someone is jealous of my Wii rofl exclaim
User Image
Rasengan Naruto-Kun exclaims, "MUST KILL THE WIINESS stressed exclaim exclaim scream RASENGAN exclaim exclaim "

User Image
Look's like my Edo-kun is small enough to fit in the Chibi Face cup I made in art class whee exclaim Edo-kun screams, " scream WHO'S THE SUPER SMALL SPECK stressed ?!!"

User Image
Sesshie-sama has finally made some plushie friends of his own species rofl exclaim Okay, they may not be demons, but at least they're dogs ^_^!!

User Image
InuYasha decided to catch a ride on Grunty rofl !!! InuYasha yells, "GITTY UP GRUNTY-KUN!!!"

User Image
Ryoma-kun GLOMPED by Gir XD!!! Gir exclaims, "SOMEBODY NEEDS A HUG ^_^!!!" Ryoma replies, "WTF?!! GET OFF OF ME!!!!"

User Image
Kon-kun is rocking out to my InuYasha The Movie 4 OST currently XD!

User Image
Does anyone else think there's a resemblance here?...

User Image
More resemblances XD!

User Image
Ichi-kun wearing my glasses XD!! Ichi-kun hates looking dorky, but oh well ^_^!

User Image
Inu-Yasha-kun and his Mini-Me XD!!!

User Image
Resemblances continued...

User Image
Konata is apparently collecting the Lucky Star Capsule Swing-Figures XD! She must have them all!!

User Image
The Pocky's gone =_= ...

User Image
Tsukasa's cell-phone problem XD.... Tsukasa asks, "Um... How do you work this thing ^^; ?..."

User Image
Miyuki gets ready to brush her teeth... NO DENTIST FOR HER!!

User Image
Naruto-kun's been annoying Sakura-chan AGAIN XD!! Inner Sakura is revealed! Sakura-chan screams, "CHA!!!" Naruto exclaims, "I'm getting out of here!"

User Image
Commander Kondo Isao is the BIG DOG of the Shinsengumi XD!

User Image
THE RESEMBLANCES ARE UNENDING!!!

User Image
Kona-chan needs more money to spend at Comiket =_= ...

User Image
Aww... Kagami-chan is upset because the candy inside the pretty box is all gone crying .

User Image
Ginpachi-sensei is substituting for Kuroi-sensei 0_o!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tsukasa-chan is texting Kona-chan... She's asking if she can borrow a new manga XD.

Miyuki-chan likes to stay current with the latest news ^_^ .

Guess who pissed off Sakura-chan AGAIN ^^; ?...

((See second post for links, counterfeit info, and special banners arrow ...))
Anime Junkie 17
I heart CHIBI ANIME! I THINK ITS SOOO CUTE!!! And I'm a guy so don't think its weird that I think somethings cute. I have a Sesshomaru Plushie my friend's dad bought for me at Suncoast and a Ed from FMA Keychain I got for my b-day from Hot Topic! This thread is for posting about your Chibi stuff and your love for Chibi Anime!

i made myself a chibi sesshie plushie. it's so cute!

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Links
PLUSHIE & CHIBI LINKS 4laugh   exclaim
Here are some AWESOME Plushie online store links 4laugh   3nodding exclaim These are authentic Japanese plushie store sites mrgreen  ! (with some GE. Plushies produced by Great Eastern are authentic, but not Japanese. Some people say GE is a bad company, but it's up to you to decide if you want GEs in your collection. Personally, I don't have a big problem with them, but I just plan on buying mostly imported Japanese plushies from now on. I might get a few more GEs, though..) So far I've ordered from UFOCatcher, PowerAnime, ToysLogic, AnimeMate, RightStuf, AnimeJungle, and I've bought a lot of stuff from the actual The House of Anime store at HeroesCon. Also report any suspicions of counterfeits on these sites and I'll investigate to see if the site should be removed from this list. (Stores not located in the USA are specified. All sites are in English and will deliver to the USA.)

http://www.AnimeMate.com/ (Japanese store. Site is in English.)
http://www.PowerAnime.com/
www.AnimeRainbowStore.com (Store not located in the USA. The site's in English.)
http://www.WizzyWig.com/
http://SakuraMedia.com/ (Canadian Store)
www.ToysLogic.com (WARNING: I have read that many people have had problems with this online store. I myself had a bit of trouble with them this past year with them not getting the items I pre-ordered in stock. Examples of complaints include customers receiving the wrong items in the mail, and "pre-order" dates being pushed back multiple times. Problems like these can happen with any online store, of course, but this is the one store I've read a lot of complaints about. Please consider this information before ordering from this site.)
www.AnimeJungle.net
www.KidNemo.com
www.HoAOutlet.com
www.ImageAnime.com
www.AnimeSekai.com
www.Strap-YaWorld.com (Japanese store)
www.Toylet.com
www.RightStuf.com
www.AnimeCornerStore.com
www.Play-Asia.com (Store seems to be located in Hong Kong. This site is in English, and they ship worldwide. Despite being located in HK, they seem to have only authentic items for sell.)
www.JBOX.com
Hobby Search (Store located in Japan, and prices are in yen.)
AmiAmi.com (Store located in Japan, and prices are in yen.)
GameStar.com(eBay store)

NOTE: I am only sure about the authenticity of plushies on these sites. I can't guarantee that everything on these sites aren't bootlegs but I do think it's unlikely for these sites to have any bootlegs xp . I found out the Sakura Media sells bootlegged soundtracks, but all their plushies are authentic. Also, The House of Anime sells bootlegged CDs.

Here are some custom plushie links whee   exclaim These sites feature one-of-a-kind handmade anime plushies made by very talented artists 3nodding   exclaim
www.charaplush.com
http://www.setsunakou.com/ufo/ufo.html
http://cute-plush.com/
www.plushieprincess.com
And here are some Chibi artist links 4laugh   exclaim The first 2 are the site and devART page of user Miepies, the next two are chibi drawing artists, and the final one is the link to a chibi-artist's website  3nodding   exclaim
http://plushie.de/
http://calzones-plushies.deviantart.com/
Junke-kun's devART Page(MY link 4laugh   exclaim )
http://queenofdorks.deviantart.com
http://www.queenofdorks.com
vestenotus.deviantart.com
Junkie-kun's Plushie and Chibi Collection(This is my collection thread in the UFO BBS4 ^_^ . If you're a member of the UFO BBS, please post a comment in my thread!)

Counterfeit Info.
wahmbulance HONG KONG COUNTERFEITS wahmbulance   exclaim

Some of my plushies are actually counterfeits crying   exclaim My Hollow Mask Ichigo and my Weapon Series Naruto are definitely counterfeits, and my Ed pillow may be counterfeit. I still love them though, but now I believe I will be buying from reliable plushie store sites mostly so I will be sure to get AUTHENTIC anime merchandise from Japan xp . IF YOU THINK SOMETHING MAY BE COUNTERFEIT, BUT YOU'RE NOT SURE, JUST DON'T BUY IT! This is probably one of the best pieces of advice I can give to anyone who doesn't want counterfeits in their collection.

DO NOT ORDER PLUSHIES FROM EBAY UNLESS YOU'RE POSITIVE WHAT YOU'RE GETTING ISN'T COUNTERFEIT exclaim I should've never ordered from there myself, because I've seen a shocking amount of bootlegged plushies on there, along with other counterfeit anime merchandise and DVDs. Authentic anime merchandise can be found on ebay, however.

Here's some helpful tips posted by user Maryohki on how to use ebay effectively:

Maryohki
Here's how to use ebay effectively:
1. know what the officials look like: if you can tell from the picture that it's a bootleg, that eliminates a lot of mistaken purchases.
2.  Know what series are heavily bootlegged: Unfortunately, quality of bootlegs and intelligence of sellers is growing. If it's a really popular series like Naruto or Bleach, or something that's really popular in Japan like Azumanga Daioh, I wouldn't recommend even bothering in that instance. However, something like Comic Party isn't likely to have many bootlegs done of the series.
3. check the seller's feedback. If it's gotten negative recently or a lot, don't do it. Also, read the negative feedback. See exactly why they're getting it. Check neutrals, too. They might tell if it arrived and was a fake.

I have learned another shocking fact about counterfeit plushies! Some of them are made out of materials that can be harmful to health! Luckily, I don't think my Naruto or Ichigo is made from dangerous material.

Here is the link to a very helpful thread in the UFOCatcher BBS: Counterfeit Toys [New Bootleg Plush Toy Gallery]  3nodding   exclaim In the thread are links to more articles about counterfeits. ((The old UFO BBS server crashed, so the old "Bootleg Plush Toy Gallery" thread was unfortunately deleted. This new thread doesn't have pictures of counterfeit plushies yet, but I'm sure this gallery will be updated with helpful pictures in the future.))

Here's another helpful link: Anime World Order Bootleg Page. This page contains a very large amount of info. on bootlegs and a podcast for those who don't feel like reading. Some of the information is outdated b/c there's discussion about there being no official anime posters on the western market when there are Great Eastern posters now, and there's a part on the page in bold saying there are NO official Death Note plushies when there is a set of plushie-keychains by Banpresto, Movic plushies of Light, L, and Ryuk, and also there's Great Eastern DN plushies now, but most of the info. is completely accurate and I believe this is a great way to learn more about anime bootlegs.

For more helpful info. on counterfeit anime merchandise visit my good friend Cujo-chan's thread, Bootleg and Counterfeit Merchandise  3nodding .

Thread Regulars
This is a list of the users who regulary post in this thread. These users are my good friends, so please be kind to them ^_^ :
-iCamui

Banners
BANNERS  4laugh    heart   exclaim

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8709352&][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Navi_Lain17/My Art/ChibiPlushies2ndAnniversaryPic-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]
Special 2nd Anniversary Celebration banner drawn by me ^_^.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8709352&page=1][img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Navi_Lain17/inuyasha-rival-2.jpg[/img][/url]
This was made by me mrgreen   exclaim

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8709352&][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Navi_Lain17/animecorner_1941_6660824.gif[/IMG][/url]
I'm not really a big fan of Great Eastern (A domestic company that makes anime merchandise) for certain reasons but this plushie is one my friend has and she's SOOOOO KAWAII  4laugh   heart   exclaim Serial Experiments Lain is one of my favorite animes and this is the only 'official' Lain plushie that exists so I just had to make her into a banner for this thread whee   exclaim

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8709352&][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Navi_Lain17/picture020oq7.jpg[/IMG][/url]
Banner made by user Ronrey Longcat 4laugh   exclaim Plushie is her own plushie.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8709352&][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Navi_Lain17/KiraraPlushieBanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]
Made by me mrgreen   exclaim

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8709352&][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Navi_Lain17/Plushies/Photo-0074.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Banner made by user Fluffy Inflatable Osaka. Picture is of her own plushie 4laugh .

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8709352&][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Navi_Lain17/Plushies/banner1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Banner made by user Fluffy Inflatable Osaka. Picture is of her own plushie whee .

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8709352&][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Navi_Lain17/ChibiPill-BugPlushieThreadBanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Banner drawn by user Skizzors ^_^ .

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8709352&][IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/wildstar_photos/chibibanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Banner made by user WildRainbows ^_^ . Picture is of her own plushie.

Plushie Wishlist
My plushie wish list:

1.)Banpresto Inu-Yasha (1st series, 2nd series, Rival series, or Festival series)
2.)Banpresto Shippuuden Sakura Plushie Keychain

3.)BLEACH Banpresto School Time Ichigo OR DX Ichigo OR Festival Ichigo Kurosaki
4.)Naruto Banpresto New Beginnings (Shippuuden) Naruto OR DX Naruto Uzumaki
5.)SEGAPrize Snoopy
6.)Fullmetal Alchemist Banpresto DX Movie Edward Elric OR Movic Edward Elric
7.)BLEACH Banpresto Yoruichi Shihouin
8.)BLEACH Banpresto School Time Rangiku Matsumoto
9.)Gintama Banpresto Festival Kondo Isao OR Series 3 Kondo Isao
10.)Gintama Banpresto Sarutobi Ayame
11.)Plushies from PANDA-Z
12.)SEGAPrize or Great Eastern Sonic The Hedgehog
13.)Naruto Great Eastern Sakura Haruno ((One of the few GEs I actually REALLY want considering the Banpresto Sakura Haruno 8" plushies are rare and pretty pricey if they can be found being sold somwhere xp .))
14.)BLEACH Great Eastern Orihime Inoue ((Another GE I REALLY want ^_^! Considering there is no official Japanese plushie of Orihime Inoue, I'm VERY happy that GE is producing a plushie of her! Like Sakura is my favorite character from Naruto, Orihime is my fav from BLEACH.))
15.)Gaia Kiki Kitty Plushie-Keychain
16.)Movic Lucky Star Plushie(s)
17.)Naruto Shippuden Great Eastern Sketch-style Naruto Plushie-Keychain ((Another GE I REALLY want. GE is releasing a bunch of awesome merch. for Naruto Shippuden XD! This little plushie keychain is based on the kid-version of Naruto in the first ending sequence to the anime series, and he's even more adorable then any of the Banpresto Plushie-Keychains that have been released in my opinion, except for Sakura-chan, of course.))
18.)Lucky Star Chara-Ani Kagabuu ((Pig-Kagami)) Plushie
19.)Banpresto Lucky Star x Macross Frontier Akira and Nyamo Lottery Plushie Set
20.)Plushie(s) from Banpresto Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Strap-Plushie Set(s) OR other Banpresto FMA:BH plushies
21.)Banpresto Naruto: Shippuden Jiraiya OR Minato Strap-Plushie
22.)Kelly Toys Super Sonic Plushie
23.)Naruto Shippuden Great Eastern Sketch-style Sakura Plushie-Keychain ((GE just keeps coming out with stuff I want! It's MADNESS xd !))
24.)Banpresto Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Super DX Al
25.)Banpresto Macross Frontier Sheryl Nome OR Ranka Lee Plushie
26.)FuRyu Lucky Star Shrine Maiden Plushie Set ((OMG! MORE LUCKY STAR PLUSHIES!! This set includes Konata, Kagami, and Tsukasa in shrine maiden attire, and they're ADORABLE!!))
27.)Plushies(s) from Banpresto Lucky Star Plushie-Keychain Set ((Konata, Kagami, Tsukasa, Miyuki, and Nyamo. JUST NYAMO TO GO!))
28.)Banpresto Lottery To-LOVE-Ru Lala Plushie
29.)Great Eastern Naruto Shippuden Sakura Haruno Plushie ((WTH, GE?!! STOP COMING OUT WITH STUFF I MUST HAVE XD!!!))
30.)Plushie(s) from Banpresto Lucky Star Vol. 3 Plushie-Keychain Set ((Cheerleader Konata, Cheerleader Kagami, Cheerleader Tsukasa, Cheerleader Miyuki, and Cheerleader Nyamo!!!))
31.)Plushie(s) from Banpresto Lucky Star Vol. 2 Plushie Keychain Set ((Konata with Choco-Cornet, Yutaka, Minami, Patty, and Hiyori!!!))
32.)Domo plushie
33.)Ponyo plushie

Figure Wishlist:
1.)Good Smile Company Lucky Star Nendoroid ((Nendoroid(s) or Petite-Nendoroid(s) ))
2.)Figma Lucky Star Konata Figure(s)
3.)Super Deformed Durarara Celty Sturluson Figure

Now that I have a job at Burger King, I'm hoping to get all of these plushies on my list! I haven't made a lot of progress so far, but I've managed to get a total of 10 plushies off my list so far 3nodding .

I ordered two Nendoroid-Petits with Christmas money this year ^_^! I now have the Lucky*Star x Street Fighter Guile-cosplay Konata Nedoroid-Petit and Lucky*Star Season 2 Hiyori Tamura Nendoroid-Petit in my collection! These are the first two figures I can mark off of my "Figure Wishlist".

I FINALLY got my Shippuuden Sakura-chan ^_^!

First plushie I can mark off the list:
User Image

Plushie: Banpresto Shippuuden Sakura Haruno mini-plush swing keychain
Price: $6.99 (+$5.95 shipping and $1.05 MO)
Site: www.poweranime.com

DX Ichi-kun is FINALLY here ^___^!!

Second plushie I can mark off the list:
User Image

Plushie: Banpresto Series 2 DX Ichigo Kurosaki
Price: about $27 in all (shipping and MO money included), the most I've spent on an anime plushie so far!

My First Series Inu-Yasha has arrived ^_^!

Third plushie I can mark off the list:
User Image

Plushie: Banpresto First Series Inu-Yasha
Price: $16 (With the other plushie I ordered, the First Series Kagome, the total was around $33, paid with PayPal)
Site: www.animemate.com

GE Sakura-chan is here ^_^!

Fourth plushie I can mark off the list:

User Image
Plushie: Great Eastern Sakura Haruno
Price: About $17 (shipping + MO money included)
Site: www.animestuffstore.com (Not a very good site to order from because they sell a TON of bootlegs ^^; . They also sell authentic Great Eastern and UFOCatcher plushies too.)

Kondo-san is here XD!

Fifth plushie I can mark off the list:
User Image

Plushie: Banpresto Series 3 Kondo Isao
Price: $8.99 (before shipping and other expenses...)

Orihime-chan has arrived ^_^!

Sixth plushie I can mark off the list:
User Image

Plushie: Great Eastern Orihime Inoue
Price: $10.49 (before shipping)
Site: www.rightstuf.com

Seventh plushie I can mark off the list:
User Image
Plushie: Gaia Online Kiki Kitty Plushie-keychain
Price: $5.00 (before shipping)
Site: www.gaiaonline.com/store

Eighth plushie I can mark off the list:
User Image
Plushie: Sketch-style Naruto Plushie-Keychain
Price: $6.99 (before shipping)

Ninth and Tenth plushies I can mark off the list:
User Image
Plushie(s): Izumi Konata and Hiiragi Kagami Plushie-Keychains
Manufacturer: Banpresto
Price: $8.99 a piece (before shipping)
Site: www.animejungle.net

Eleventh and Twelfth plushies I can mark off the list:
Plushie(s): Takara Miyuki and Hiiragi Tsukasa Plushie-Keychains
Price: $8.99 a piece (before shipping)
Online Store: www.animejungle.net

Thirteenth plushie I can mark off the list:
Plushie(s): "Sketch-style" Sakura Plushie-Keychain
Manufacturer: Great Eastern
Price: $5.99 (before shipping)

FIRST TWO figures I can mark off of my "Figure Wishlist":
User Image
Figure(s): Lucky*Star x Street Fighter Guile-cosplay Konata Izumi and Lucky*Star Season 2 Hiyori Tamura Nendoroid-Petits
Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
Price: $12 for Hiyori and $25 for Konata (prices before shipping)
Online Store: www.animesekai.com

EPIC plushie addition! The Akira I wanted for YEARS! (Posting this WAY late, but oh well ^^; ... I ordered this plushie last year during the Fall of 2011.):
User Image
Plushie: Ichiban-Kuji Lucky * Star x Macross Frontier Vagra-cosplay Akira Kogami Plushie
Price: Around $20 (shipping included)
Aawwww, a chibi Sesshy??!! It must be soooo kawaii!!! blaugh
Chibis are so cute whee
I currently don't have any anime plushies sad But I'm gonna go out and buy some! I swear it!
I have a Gaara-chan, Inu Yasha, Kurama, and Vash plushie. I love Gaara-chan the mostest though. 4laugh
adron
Chibis are so cute whee
I currently don't have any anime plushies sad But I'm gonna go out and buy some! I swear it!

you don't have to buy them.
you can make one, like i did! biggrin

Myzlstyx's Wife

i have a chibi yumi from chobits
My friend got me a Roy keychain from Hot Topic and thats all I have that is chibi.

Myzlstyx's Wife

i also have a chibi gatomon from digimon and miaka from fushigi yugi
I have a whole bunch of chibi plushies and keychains ^_^

Myzlstyx's Wife

i forgot i have nagi and mihoshi keychains from tenchi universe and kyo and kagura keychains too.
shAmAn_QuEEn_RyOki
adron
Chibis are so cute whee

you don't have to buy them.
you can make one, like i did! biggrin

too lazy xp
shAmAn_QuEEn_RyOki
Anime Junkie 17
I heart CHIBI ANIME! I THINK ITS SOOO CUTE!!! And I'm a guy so don't think its weird that I think somethings cute. I have a Sesshomaru Plushie my friend's dad bought for me at Suncoast and a Ed from FMA Keychain I got for my b-day from Hot Topic! This thread is for posting about your Chibi stuff and your love for Chibi Anime!

i made myself a chibi sesshie plushie. it's so cute!

when i brought it in to school, everyone was all like "it's soooooo cute!!!" and "make me one!!" rofl
l heart chibi!!! and am pretty good at drawing them!!! my favorite from all the chibi is fushogi yugi and inuyasha!!!! xd xd 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff