Other 0.036526647849909 3.7% [ 880 ]
ALL CHIBI STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!! 0.55383529802424 55.4% [ 13343 ]
Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'll be updating the first page sometime before the end of this week 3nodding . In the meantime, here are pics of all my new stuff 4laugh heart !!

FEBRUARY 2014 UPDATE!!

User Image
From AnimeSekai: Lucky * Star Good Smile Company Collection 1 Nanako Kuroi Trading Figure and BANDAI Hina Doll Lady Variant Tsukasa Hiiragi Figure

User Image
From AnimeSekai: BANDAI GinTama Movie Shinpachi Shimura Mascot Charm, Sket Dance MOVIC Yabasawa Karakore Biscuit Mascot Charm and Takara Tomy A.R.T.S. Slime Bossun Keychain, MOVIC Leafa Karakore Mascot Charm

User Image
From AnimeSekai: FREE! BANDAI Haruka Mini-Plushie and Sol International Iwatobi-chan & Haruka in Apron Yura Yura Clip

User Image
Ordered from AnimeRaro store on Amazon: BANDAI NARUTO Shippuden Naruto Uzumaki, GinTama Gintoki Sakata, and Nisekoi Chitoge Kirisaki J-Stars 45th Anniversary Keychains

User Image
From Goods Goods Japan store on Amazon: SEGA Lucky * Star Lucky Kuji Saitama Ver. Prize-F Inori Hiiragi Figure and Saitama Ver. Misao Kusakabe

And, last but certainly not least!!

User Image
From ACOT store on Amazon: Chara-Ani AND Website Version Good Smile Company Konata Izumi Nendoroids

BONUS PHOTOS:

User Image
My Haru-chan plushie's SEXY fanservice mode rofl !!

User Image
Chara-Ani Kona-chan enjoying a choco-coronet 4laugh .

Update to the first page and more photos coming soon 3nodding !!!

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Well, I tried to put my Homepage Ver. Konata Nendoroid in her sitting pose, but I couldn't get her to stay in the little chair she comes with xp ... Oh well. Managed to get her in another cute standing pose 3nodding .

User Image

One of the best parts about having TWO Konata Nendoroids is each comes with a different face the other doesn't have, so that's a total of 4 famous Kona-chan faces altogether 4laugh . Eventually I'll get around to a photo-shoot featuring all 4 of my Nendoroids with swapped bodies and stuff xd . Really looking forward to doing that rofl !

Also I got my new friend who works as a photographer to take some more professional-looking and better quality photos of my collection, so I'll be updated the front page as soon as he sends them to me 3nodding .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I couldn't resist, so I ordered the Kagami and Tsukasa figures from the SEGA New Years lottery prize set xd ! Kagami arrived yesterday, and Tsukasa should be arriving today whee . I'll post pictures of them and finish updating the front page before the end of the week 3nodding .

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Just out of curiosity, how do you organize all of this stuff?
It seems like a really huge collection. I'm the kind of person who hates clutter so I've got lots of shelves and I'm often picky-choosy about how I display/store things.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
char fashionable
Just out of curiosity, how do you organize all of this stuff?
It seems like a really huge collection. I'm the kind of person who hates clutter so I've got lots of shelves and I'm often picky-choosy about how I display/store things.

Well, it's not easy. As you can tell from the pictures I have posted, it has taken up a lot of shelf and wall space so far.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
My Kagami and Tsukasa came in last week whee ! Here's some pics:

User Image
My whole set of SEGA Lucky Kuji figures so far...

User Image
The light was particularly good in my room one day, so I was able to take a few other good photos using my phone! Here's both my Kona-chan Nendoroids whee heart .

User Image
And here's a solo-pic of my Akira Petit-Nendo! Felt like I wasn't giving her enough love...

User Image[
This picture is lower quality, but I set up my Homepage Ver. Kona-chan in this pose a few days ago 4laugh .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I recently ordered Miyuki-chan from the SEGA Lucky Kuji figure set, and she arrived yesterday 3nodding heart :

User Image

Also, here's a pic I took of my Chara-Ani Kona-chan outside the other day. I put her in her shopping pose whee :

User Image

So, now that's a total of 3 figures I added since my last HUGE update xd ! I've managed to get more new stuff for my collection in just the first few months of this year than I have for the past 5 years or so eek !! But, sadly, my collecting may be at a stand-still for a little while now. I recently had to take out a loan to buy a new car, so now I have to pay that off sweatdrop ... Stupid adult problems stare ... Oh well. I do really love my new car, at least whee . It's a black 2005 Kia Spectra.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
So, as I'm sure some of you have realized by now, SAO has been one of my biggest fandoms for the past few years, and in honor of the upcoming Sword Art Online II anime, here's a few new pictures of my Kirito and Asuna Nendoroids 4laugh !

User Image
Unfortunately one of my Kirito-kun's swords broke in his right had, so now the handle is stuck in his right hand for holding swords crying ... I was still able to put him in this cool pose, though 3nodding ! Took this outside on the porch.

User Image
And Asuna-chan! Always looking fierce and moe xd !

User Image
.... And I wanted to take a picture of them with their plushie counterparts, so I decided to do it like this 3nodding !

BONUS!

User Image
My whole SAO collection heart ! (Minus the Weiss Schwarz cards displayed in my binder, the Klein pin on my 3DS case, and the unopened pack of Great Eastern playing cards I forgot to include sweatdrop ...)

Magical Bunny

21,490 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
I just recently ordered this figure, and I should be getting it in a couple of weeks. It's just so cute!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And then there's this nendoroid of Sakura that comes out sometime in September that I ordered too~

I just really love Cardcaptor Sakura and was way too pleased to see new figures!

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Miffayfay
I just recently ordered this figure, and I should be getting it in a couple of weeks. It's just so cute!

And then there's this nendoroid of Sakura that comes out sometime in September that I ordered too~

I just really love Cardcaptor Sakura and was way too pleased to see new figures!

The first picture isn't showing up for some reason sad ...

That Nendoroid is adorable whee . Kind of ashamed to say I never actually watched that series, though... Of course, the original version they showed on North American TV was probably garbage compared to the original Japanese version xp .

Magical Bunny

21,490 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
AnimeJunkie-kun
Miffayfay

That Nendoroid is adorable whee . Kind of ashamed to say I never actually watched that series, though... Of course, the original version they showed on North American TV was probably garbage compared to the original Japanese version xp .

Darn, it was working before. Hopefully this one will work, cuz this figure is seriously soooo cute!!

And yeah, I never actually watched the 'Cardcaptors' one, just the original. I really want to try watching it though, to see how much it is changed. Y'know, just for giggles. xD

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Miffayfay
AnimeJunkie-kun
Miffayfay

Darn, it was working before. Hopefully this one will work, cuz this figure is seriously soooo cute!!

And yeah, I never actually watched the 'Cardcaptors' one, just the original. I really want to try watching it though, to see how much it is changed. Y'know, just for giggles. xD

Oh, yeah, I see the picture now 3nodding . That figure is indeed cute 4laugh .

Yeah... I recently started watching the Japanese version of ONE PIECE, and I believe it's pretty well-known how HORRIBLE the original 4Kids dub of that was xd ... THANK GOD FUNimation redid it. Still, though, it is nostalgic. I might would consider watching that sometime for the same reason.

Shameless Ladykiller

23,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I like the new Kirito, Junkie.

Also why is that one girl with the long sleeves not painted? D;

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
um so is this a thread where fans post the collection of plushies and nendos they got at cons?

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ronin ninja gemini
um so is this a thread where fans post the collection of plushies and nendos they got at cons?

Yep, this is the perfect place for that 3nodding .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff