Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
II Camui II
Nice updates, Junkie-kun.

As for me, I'm still pending on anime stuff. crying
But, I shall get more stuff for Christmas, etc. YAY!

Yeah... I still need to update the first page sweatdrop ... Probably will do that in a few days.
ALL CHIBI STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!!
key chains are good.
Plushies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
It looks like I'll be able to get some Chibi things for Christmas this year. ^^;
At least I hope I do. ninja

Beloved Shapeshifter

My chibi collection is limited. I have a keychain of Hiei and a phone charm of Envy, as well as plushes for Atashi and Chii. Somewhere I think I have a Menchi plush and sadly, it seems like my Sailor Pluto and Sailor Neptune keychains are gone.

Bloodsucker

Recently just bought a Luna and Ed plushie along with a Cowboy Bebop figure. It's going to be random so not sure which one im going to get.
Also, I bought a Okami plushie and a figure for my friend to open up on Christmas! Excited to see her face. She loves this character.
User Image

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
aww all those chibi plushies are sooo cute xd I wish I had one... scream maybe a fruits basket one or something

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jimmedy
Recently just bought a Luna and Ed plushie along with a Cowboy Bebop figure. It's going to be random so not sure which one im going to get.
Also, I bought a Okami plushie and a figure for my friend to open up on Christmas! Excited to see her face. She loves this character.
User Image

*Points to sig...* Best pony is BEST PONY xd ! Fluttershy is my favorite 4laugh heart !

But, yeah, chibi/anime things... Very nice Kurama figure 3nodding .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
As usual, I'll be posting a list of all the gifts I received this year sometime within the next few days 3nodding . I also ordered two new figures for my collection with Christmas money I received from my uncle and papa, and I'll be updating the front with with new pics after they arrive whee .

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
I had high hopes for Christmas to be fulled of Chibi little things, but instead I got the following:
Limited edition Red Wii
Black 32 GB Wii U Deluxe set
PsP-3000
3 Decks of Pokemon cards
a handful of PSP games
Super Mario Wii U
PS-VITA 3g+Wifi
And that's it so far. Get to open more presents later

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Another Christmas has come to an end... I didn't get a whole lot, but I do like what I got 3nodding . Here's a list of this year's haul:

- From parents: Welovefine Fluttershy Cutie Hoodie
- From brother: A Charlie Brown Christmad Popcorn tin
- From grandparents: $20 Walmart giftcard
- From papa: $15
- From uncle: $20
(With this money I ordered two figures from Animr Sekai, taking advantage of their Stocking Stuffer sale whee .)

That's about it... I also received a good many Gaia gifts, including Loathing Style from my roommate, user Blaizekit 4laugh ! I'm also expecting one more gift from my best friend that he says needs "modifying" ... I'll post about the new chibi figures I ordered soon 3nodding .
I have the Rurouni Kenshin plushie in OP's post. 3nodding

If it's chibi, I prefer it to be in plushie form. I like for all my figures to be full-sized. 3nodding
My Xmas haul had like 0 chibi things. But I did get a rainbow sock monkey hat, a penguin hat and a sister ring. Oh and POkemon Black 2.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
My new figures arrived Saturday 4laugh !! I got the Lucky * Star Lucky Hina Empress Kagami figure and the K-ON! Chibi Voice i-doll Ritsu figure from Anime Sekai whee . Here are some pics:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Empress Kagami-sama heart ! She came with two little lamp accessories whee . I believe this set of figures is based on Japanese princess dolls, which are used for decoration during some kind of holiday for girls. Unfortunately I don't know much about it sweatdrop ...Also, Talking Ritsu heart ! She says a phrase from the anime I can't quite understand, but it's adorable anyway xd ...

BONUS PICS! Since I'm also a huge Brony now, I love taking pictures of my anime and pony figures together rofl !

Empress Kagami-sama and Princess Celestia! Hmm... Kagami doesn't look too happy... Doesn't she know all of us bronies would KILL for a chance to ride of Celestia-sama's back gonk ?!

Rit-chan and... Derpy?! This can't possibly end well sweatdrop ...

AND...

Lady Rainicorn heart ! My best friend got me her for Christmas, and modified her to make her look pregnant like she currently is in the series whee ! So adorable! She's my first Adventure Time plushie, as well 3nodding . I'm a pretty big fan of this series now as well...

Sorry for the poor quality photos xp . I can't get my phone to take better pictures, unfortunately... I'll update the front page soon. I'm thinking about borrowing my roommate's iPod to see if it can take better pics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff