Other 0.036526647849909 3.7% [ 880 ]
ALL CHIBI STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!! 0.55383529802424 55.4% [ 13343 ]
Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

plushies all the way. heart

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I only like certain chibi characters. And they have to be done well, no oversized heads.
I didn;t even know there was such thing as counterfeit chibi. Does this happen a lot?
Forgot to mention this. Right before the con, my friend gave me this Tidus Figurine~ the day I got sunburnt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Soffbord's Waifu

Fuwa No Mi
Megahouse hasn't provided a release date, but I SHALL OBTAIN SHIRAHOSHI NO MATTER WHAT.

User Image

Yesss, she looks amazing. I need her in my life. D: <3
Just ordered Panty and Popura, they'll be raping my wallet coming in early June.

User Image

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Fuwa No Mi
Just ordered Panty and Popura, they'll be raping my wallet coming in early June.

User Image

SOOOO jealous of the Panty figure xd ... DO WANT!

Soffbord's Waifu

Fuwa No Mi

That Panty is amaziiiiinnnng. But so worried about pre-ordering her. I want a matching Stocking and so far I've been dissapointed of almost every Stocking figure. ;_; Maybe I'll get the Alter Panty to match with a Stocking from Goodsmile...
Pahsmina
Fuwa No Mi

That Panty is amaziiiiinnnng. But so worried about pre-ordering her. I want a matching Stocking and so far I've been dissapointed of almost every Stocking figure. ;_; Maybe I'll get the Alter Panty to match with a Stocking from Goodsmile...

Alter usually does a great job with figures, Popura is also by Alter and she looks great.

I haven't seen the Alter version of Stocking yet, but if Panty is this good, I have faith that she will be just as awesome.

Edit: I also just pre-ordered DCPF Vivi yesterday, she's gonna be huge - almost 28 cm tall!

User Image
Later, I might get some new gashapon. It just depends where I end up today/tomorrow seeing I'm going shopping... etc.

Soffbord's Waifu

Fuwa No Mi
Pahsmina
Fuwa No Mi

Alter usually does a great job with figures, Popura is also by Alter and she looks great.

I haven't seen the Alter version of Stocking yet, but if Panty is this good, I have faith that she will be just as awesome.

Edit: I also just pre-ordered DCPF Vivi yesterday, she's gonna be huge - almost 28 cm tall!

User Image

Yeah, ALTER is one of my favorite companys. You never get dissapointed by an ALTER figure, their paintjob is just...stunning.
Yeah same here, still no prototype. >: I think we'll have to wait for next winter wonfest. Oh well.

Ahhhh yeah, I saw her this morning, she looks amazing!
my girlfriend and i make little cube kawaii plushies and are currently taking requests (for right now just to see your request online cause we cant send anything) sorry bout that... the facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/AsylumPlushies

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Wow..I love Chibi. it really easy to draw also it's cute. (PS: I didn't read any of first post)

3,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Well, seems like I may not be able to get anything to add to my collection this year with Christmas money, unfortunately sad ... Still don't know for sure, though. I have already received a few awesome early gifts, however 3nodding . I'll post a list of what I received this year after I get the rest of my presents, like usual.

3,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yuinami
Wow..I love Chibi. it really easy to draw also it's cute. (PS: I didn't read any of first post)

Just curious... Is the hiragana in your sig supposed to spell out "Yuinami" confused ? It's completely wrong, if so sweatdrop .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff