Total Votes:[ 24092 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 2290 2291 2292 > >> >>> »|

I like chibis, though I don't own any chibi plushies
WE ARE CHIBIS IF U THINK ABOUT IT
Playboi.T
WE ARE CHIBIS IF U THINK ABOUT IT

Hey thats true! Hahaa...well, whaddaya know! sweatdrop

Mega Fatcat

surprised I have a chibi Seshy plushie ;o I got mine from HotTopic for $14... I think xD

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
bump bump bump bump bump
chibis are definatley cute though i have never had one my friend got one from cali but i have a chibi dog and he look like inuyasha and he is silver and white which makes him cuter well das what i tink

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
Anime Junkie 17
I heart CHIBI ANIME! I THINK ITS SOOO CUTE!!! And I'm a guy so don't think its weird that I think somethings cute. I have a Sesshomaru Plushie my friend's dad bought for me at Suncoast and a Ed from FMA Keychain I got for my b-day from Hot Topic! This thread is for posting about your Chibi stuff and your love for Chibi Anime!

I have an Inuyasha plushie, a ed and al plushie, a chobits plushie, and a Princess AI plushie. If you want a person with a lot of plushies talk to my sister. stare
*blinks* Is it just me or do they never sell chibi Kurama plushies at cons?
I collect anime plushies. I prefer the UFO plush from Japan, the quality is much higher...and they're are so many to choose from.
Chibi~Shikaku
*blinks* Is it just me or do they never sell chibi Kurama plushies at cons?

GE just released their Kurama. Before now if you ever saw a Kurama he was a japanese UFO, and those are rather rare because they were made 10 years ago.
You wouldn't have found a Chibi Secchan plushie, would you?

Chibi Secchan

I'm pretty sure if there is one out there, it's most likely hand made.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dream Interpreter
Anime Junkie 17
I heart CHIBI ANIME! I THINK ITS SOOO CUTE!!! And I'm a guy so don't think its weird that I think somethings cute. I have a Sesshomaru Plushie my friend's dad bought for me at Suncoast and a Ed from FMA Keychain I got for my b-day from Hot Topic! This thread is for posting about your Chibi stuff and your love for Chibi Anime!

I have an Inuyasha plushie, a ed and al plushie, a chobits plushie, and a Princess AI plushie. If you want a person with a lot of plushies talk to my sister. stare

YOU HAVE ED AND AL PLUSHIES! WHERE'D YOU GET THEM! I WANT ONE xd !!!! exclaim exclaim exclaim And I also want a Chi too. Where you get her?

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Chibies 4laugh exclaim
Anime Junkie 17
Dream Interpreter
Anime Junkie 17

YOU HAVE ED AND AL PLUSHIES! WHERE'D YOU GET THEM! I WANT ONE xd !!!! exclaim exclaim exclaim And I also want a Chi too. Where you get her?

e-bay

e-bay is the best place to get UFO plush
also try ufocatcher.com

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out