Other 0.036526647849909 3.7% [ 880 ]
ALL CHIBI STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!! 0.55383529802424 55.4% [ 13343 ]
Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
@Azn: Adorable figure whee . It's awesome how Japanese manga magazines sometimes come with extras like small figures 3nodding .

@Fuwa: Definitely another amazing figure xd ! You should post some updated photos of your entire collection sometime soon 3nodding .

Friendly Player

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHIBIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Junkie: will do, I'm getting 3 in a few weeks, will get some more pictures then.
AnimeJunkie-kun
@Azn: Adorable figure whee . It's awesome how Japanese manga magazines sometimes come with extras like small figures 3nodding .

@Fuwa: Definitely another amazing figure xd ! You should post some updated photos of your entire collection sometime soon 3nodding .

isn't it? haha. so cute i had to buy that manga magazine just for that fig :3
Fuwa No Mi
x-xCutie_AzNx-x
Fuwa No Mi
Just got Sakura today, took me forever to get to the seller, but it was so worth it.

User Image

how interesting, i haven't seen that fig before.

She's Matou Sakura from the visual novel Fate/ Stay Night, but in a different form.

that's probably why she looked familiar. XD

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Fuwa No Mi
@Junkie: will do, I'm getting 3 in a few weeks, will get some more pictures then.

Gotcha' 3nodding .
AnimeJunkie-kun
Fuwa No Mi

Gotcha' 3nodding .

Ah, I'm back Junkie-kun, got permanently banned, this is a new account.

Anywho, here is an update on my orders:

User Image

I got Panty and Popura in last week, they are lovely, will upload pictures later~

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
FuwaMugi
AnimeJunkie-kun
Fuwa No Mi

Gotcha' 3nodding .

User Image

I got Panty and Popura in last week, they are lovely, will upload pictures later~

Do I even want to know what happened sweatdrop ?...

Impressive, as usual xd .
AnimeJunkie-kun
FuwaMugi
AnimeJunkie-kun
Fuwa No Mi

Gotcha' 3nodding .

User Image

Do I even want to know what happened sweatdrop ?...

Impressive, as usual xd .

Bahaha, uploaded a 'questionable' video...

Thank you, I'm still waiting for the shipping notice on Shirahoshi and Saber Lily is in transit now, I'll be getting them both in about two weeks.
She came, despite lack of shipping notice.

User Image

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Very nice, Fuwa whee .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
MAJOR UPDATE coming soon! Ordered a few new keychains from Anime Jungle, and I bought a new plushie from Hot Topic last week 3nodding . I'll post about all my new additions when my order arrives, and update the first page sometime soon!

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Here's the plushie I bought from Hot Topic, Igirisu-kun (England) from Hetalia 4laugh heart ! I actually bought one for myself and one for my friend/roommate, taking advantage of their BOGO 50% OFF sale 3nodding !

User Image

And I TOLD my roommate to keep her beer away from him gonk ! He's a terrible drunk... Always going on about how he hates America and France stare ...

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
My latest Anime Jungle order came in the mail last monday whee ! This time I ordered a new Lucky * Star t-shirt, and 4 new keychains for my collection 3nodding . Here are some pics! (Excuse the poor quality... My phone WAS taking good-quality pictures, but now I can't get it to for some reason stare ...)

User Image
Kotobuki Mugi-chan from K-ON! 4laugh heart ! She looks SO KAWAII in her fast food uniform xd ! And she proves that even working at a fast food joint (like Burger King xp ) can be MOE whee !

User Image
Kunieda Aoi-chan from Beelzebub heart ! This keychain, as well as Mugi and Tsubaki, come from TAKARA TOMY A.R.T.S. These are the first little figures in my collection that were produced by that company, and I have to say I LOVE how collector-friendly they are! Even though Aoi-chan is a keychain, she comes with a little display stand whee .

User Image
Tsubaki Sasuke-kun from Sket Dance 4laugh ! This is his child-form, and he looks ADORABLE in the pre-school uniform! Like Aoi, he also comes with a display stand.

User Image
Also, this is my new keychain that I'm actually using as a keychain xd ... Bunny-cosplay Kagamin 4laugh ! One of the cutest pieces of L*S merchandise GE has released 3nodding !

So, with my Igirisu plushie included, I now have a piece of merchandise in my collection for 4 series I didn't previously have represented in my collection 3nodding . VERY happy about that! The front page will be updated sometime within the next few weeks...

BONUS:

User Image
...And this plushie was an unexpected buy last week. Couldn't resist when I saw her at Walmart xd ! It's Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I know she's not an anime plushie, but she's still a plushie, and she's adorable heart . As you'll see from updated pictures of my collection later on, I'm a Brony now, as well as an Otaku sweatdrop ... My collection of MLP blind-bag figures is displayed on the same shelf as some of my anime plushies.

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
Nice updates, Junkie-kun.

As for me, I'm still pending on anime stuff. crying
But, I shall get more stuff for Christmas, etc. YAY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff