Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think it'd be interesting if Ciel's Dad from Black Butler didn't die.

That way, his Dad could join him on an adventure to get revenge on whoever killed his wife and Ciel would still have someone to be with.

But then again.....

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
yay I got eggs from this thread!
After L died in Death Note I found it a bit difficult knowing I would never see him again crying

Fashionable Fatcat

sorata from x and angelica from gunslinger girl. i was like nooooooo User Image

Alien Cosmonaut

I take death very harshly so basically every character that's died in an anime I've seen has more than likely upset me.

Never have I been more upset by a death than Kimblee's in FMA or Kageyama's in I11 though. Kimblee because he was the first anime character I ever actually really admired and adored and he passed so brutally. gonk Kageyama because he had a really similar personality and wore a white suit like Kimblee's in season three of I11, and probably also cause the orphan child he "raised" (and manipulated) had Kimblee's voice actor.

Desirable Sex Symbol

wahmbulance
SPOILER ALERT
wahmbulance

MADOKA SHOULDNT HAVE DIED! She sacrificed herself for the sake of all magical girls and even became the universe itself?! crying I wish I could've rewritten a better fate for Madoka...

Tyki16's Waifu

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
From One Piece!
WHY DID AVCE HAVE TO DIE?!?!?!!?
I read the title of the thread and my first thought was, "Don't even get me started." There are just sooo many. I don't know where to begin.

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
-SAILOR SCOUTS DEAD!
-Z Warriors fallen in battle

They got better biggrin
User Image

~
Although He Got Reincarnated I Believe.. I Still Cried When He Died <///3
~