Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, this is pretty scary, so please don't read on if you have soft feelings.
I was at this anime fansite and i read a post... it said that someone was working on a anime with celebrities like Britney Spears and bands like Black Eyed Peas. Oh my gods, please someone tell me that it's just a rumor and will stay that way! eek

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
If that does happen, I will be seen in an asylum in the feetle position in a padded room wispering "World......ending......AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
ya i know right that would be the a really really scary
Or you could not watch it.
I'd personally love to have some music from the Black Eye(d?) Peas in an anime. I think they're pretty good.
Skizzors
Or you could not watch it.

That's true.... or kill the people who made it with a snipe rifle, run off, get found by the cops, put into an asylum, and wear a straight jacket for the rest or your miserable life. 3nodding
So they would be voice actors? That's fine.

'cause Live Action wouldn't be considered anime anymore for:

anime = animated cartoons.
Earth Monkey

Voice acting is cool too. But now I really want an anime with Black Eye Peas music in it.

I just do, okay? gonk
oh god no crying
Gorillaz have Music Videos in Anime, an they're cool. ;D

So that wouldn't be so bad now.. Would it?
Comrade Clara
Earth Monkey

Voice acting is cool too. But now I really want an anime with Black Eye Peas music in it.

I just do, okay? gonk

I don't mind the band much myself =D. It would be awesome I think. You need variety in cartoons.
What the hell??? neutral
Earth Monkey
Comrade Clara
Earth Monkey

I just do, okay? gonk

I don't mind the band much myself =D. It would be awesome I think. You need variety in cartoons.

This gives Clara hope that America will one day rise up and make a cartoon show worthy of the Gods. One that will involve good music, afros, funk, maturity, and above all, style.

Hell, I personally think that it would be a great idea. I love American animation and all, but a lot of it is comedic in nature or else meant for children. I'm just imagining something with so much style that it could kill you.

Just deal with the fact that my idea would rock.
Comrade Clara
Earth Monkey
Comrade Clara
Earth Monkey

I just do, okay? gonk

This gives Clara hope that America will one day rise up and make a cartoon show worthy of the Gods. One that will involve good music, afros, funk, maturity, and above all, style.

Hell, I personally think that it would be a great idea. I love American animation and all, but a lot of it is comedic in nature or else meant for children. I'm just imagining something with so much style that it could kill you.

Unfortunetly, what are the chances of that happening? o= Awesome style is one thing, but with all those additions? Seems we shall wait for a little now.

but there's always hope for the awesome to happen. That would be a happy day in cartooning.
Earth Monkey
Comrade Clara
Earth Monkey
Comrade Clara
Earth Monkey

I just do, okay? gonk

Unfortunetly, what are the chances of that happening? o= Awesome style is one thing, but with all those additions? Seems we shall wait for a little now.

but there's always hope for the awesome to happen. That would be a happy day in cartooning.

Clara can always hope. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces