Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cartoony or Realistic

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 9, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

I favor more on the realistic side, with just a hint of cartoony
I like more realistic Anime, like the Rurouni Kenshin OAVs. But cartoony-ness can be good sometimes, too. It depends. If it's serious like Samurai X it should be more realisitic, but if it's something like Furi Kuri a cartoony style's okay. =D

Wheezing Lunatic

They're both good with me. biggrin
i like realistic as in logical anime...like, it can be about fantasy and everything or sci-fi, but it's gotta be logical...not that i'm a very logical person myself...*i think i just contradicted myself...again.* sweatdrop
hi everyone im new here and i would just like to say that i do have many friends and i will admit it. so if you want me to be ur friend and talk and stuff just give me 200 gold!

i love Gundam wing and endless waltz! i also love others too! 3nodding

most anime should be on the most part realistic
it really doesnt matter to me blaugh blaugh blaugh
i reallly like realistic ones like Gundam Wing, Trigun, Wolf's Rain, etc
My opinion varies depending on the seriousness or comedic factor of the anime's story, but generally I like a visual style that combines the two (one that's not quite cartoony but not quite realistic).
I like a little of everything. Sometimes I prefer drama, other times I prefer comedy for my animation. Other times a blend of both.
well it depends on how cartoony youre talking about...like i hate sonic and kirby...but there are alot of good cartoony ones out there
Both are good
ipanema
Sobek42
I think that the style depends on the story. Action or drama needs a more realistic style but comedy can be made even more funny with
cartoon styling.

I agree.

I concure.
Bakufun
I like both. crying

me too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers