Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Guess this thread is dead, just as this series has taken a step back. 5th EP is going to have to be good if I'm going to continue watching it.

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
Holyhades
Guess this thread is dead, just as this series has taken a step back. 5th EP is going to have to be good if I'm going to continue watching it.

Busy with other stuff so not looking at replies actively.
I thought this episode was okay'ish since it gave us some insight about the enemy and what they can do.

I do hope we get some more action.

Newbie Noob

SoundBlast
Holyhades

I thought this episode was okay'ish since it gave us some insight about the enemy and what they can do.

I really dislike how Daichi is the glue to it all. He came out of nowhere and has put his life on the line thrice times now with no hesitation or skill but he has come up 7's in each situation. His luck hopefully has fully run out. He needs to realize that in the next episode.

Salty Gawker

Holyhades
SoundBlast
Holyhades

I really dislike how Daichi is the glue to it all. He came out of nowhere and has put his life on the line thrice times now with no hesitation or skill but he has come up 7's in each situation. His luck hopefully has fully run out. He needs to realize that in the next episode.

His a Godamn captain. That's what a captain is supposed to do. Glue together his crew. And ******** you! I like Daichi for having balls of steel and his amazing boomerang skills that woos space bitches.

Newbie Noob

Forget this show, I'm bailing on it ninja . Episode five was just a waste, there was no purpose to slating an episode if we're going to end up back to square one at the end. This storyline has far too many subplots and none of them seem to be moving.

No Game No Life is a far better anime, I suggest people jump ship
Holyhades
Forget this show, I'm bailing on it ninja . Episode five was just a waste, there was no purpose to slating an episode if we're going to end up back to square one at the end. This storyline has far too many subplots and none of them seem to be moving.

I've been kinda saying this from start, but I am enjoying it. It's eye-candy, but it'll probably pick up around episode 12-14.

Just watch Sidonia or Daimidaler if you want mecha that has something happening, depending on what kinda mood you want in your show.

Newbie Noob

LegendaryRandomVIllager42
Holyhades

I've been kinda saying this from start, but I am enjoying it. It's eye-candy, but it'll probably pick up around episode 12-14.

Just watch Sidonia or Daimidaler if you want mecha that has something happening, depending on what kinda mood you want in your show.

I was hoping Xam'd: Lost Memories would do the same. I'm just going to walk away from the show since I have a new anime to look forward to during the week.

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

******** YEAH TEPPEI!!!

anyways whose still following up with this show, its gotten a better a lot.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
i love the show so far!! but i'm really sick of how Hana and Akari are used as fanservice, especially in the official art ://// that's my general complaint with all anime though so sweatdrop

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
abschiedkuss
i love the show so far!! but i'm really sick of how Hana and Akari are used as fanservice, especially in the official art ://// that's my general complaint with all anime though so sweatdrop

Akari got a lot more badass last episode. Cant say the same for Hana, still the least developed out of the four.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Gunnisberg

Akari got a lot more badass last episode. Cant say the same for Hana, still the least developed out of the four.

i haven't caught up yet! i'm still on, uh, episode...8 sweatdrop i do like Akari and i'm glad she's getting more character development, i'm just not happy with the official art or Hana >.>; poor Hana needs more screentime! more screentime where she actually does stuff and grows as a character and less of the 'i'm cute look at my boobs and this outfit i was put in' type of screentime.

that aside, i LOOOVE the earth engine, esp. the expansion sequence. it's easily my favorite 'transformation' scene. heart

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
Episode 10, DAT Nebula Engine.
I'm liking Lin the most out of all of the new Planetary Gears they've introduced so far. I feel like she will either switch sides so she can obtain her own Livlaster since "the wind from that thing feels good" or she will forever remain an irrelevant character just like Zin and blonde idol whose name I don't even remember.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff