Welcome to Gaia! ::

sariasan
Well, not everybody likes it. A lot of anime fans hate it (though they should atleast accept it). A lot of girls like it because they enjoy reading about a relationship between two guys. It's better than reading about a guy and a girl, because they don't have to worry about the pressure. Like, they might be thinking, "No, don't have sex, you'll get pregnant!" Obviously, guys can't get pregnant. Mostly, yaoi is just something to turn you on. Go ahead and buy some, or read some slash fics online, or make your own. It's fun! xd

Exactly. Not everyone likes Yaoi or Shounen ai. For the ones who doesn't like it, they turn up their lip in disgust or look the other way. I find that quite funny. I know a few guys who likes Yaoi and they're not gay [they have girlfriends last time I checked] They find it insteresting why girls like it or either love it.
XD i love yaoi. *points to name* why...well i mean really whats not to love? two maybe or more XD hot guys in love. really people must learn that its not to love a gender, its to love a soul...but if it comes in a hot package...XD
KayradeMashi
sariasan
Well, not everybody likes it. A lot of anime fans hate it (though they should atleast accept it). A lot of girls like it because they enjoy reading about a relationship between two guys. It's better than reading about a guy and a girl, because they don't have to worry about the pressure. Like, they might be thinking, "No, don't have sex, you'll get pregnant!" Obviously, guys can't get pregnant. Mostly, yaoi is just something to turn you on. Go ahead and buy some, or read some slash fics online, or make your own. It's fun! xd

Exactly. Not everyone likes Yaoi or Shounen ai. For the ones who doesn't like it, they turn up their lip in disgust or look the other way. I find that quite funny. I know a few guys who likes Yaoi and they're not gay [they have girlfriends last time I checked] They find it insteresting why girls like it or either love it.

Yeah, a lot of my heterosexual male friends love shojo manga, and that includes yaoi. xd
piperbabe
kiremi
I don't even now how or what that is

It's gay guys in anime. Yuri is lesbians in anime.

Then whats "bi-sexual", hmm? tell me THAT!
naota the assassin
piperbabe
kiremi
I don't even now how or what that is

It's gay guys in anime. Yuri is lesbians in anime.

Then whats "bi-sexual", hmm? tell me THAT!

Bisexuals are the luckiest of all! Bi girls can be in both het and yuri, and bi boys can be in het and yaoi.
ryouchanx4
Persocom_Yuzuki21804
o.o? ....or not ;-; domokun chompy will eat you all! evil

um... this guy domokun isn't chompy..it's domo-kun.. yeah.. anyway... I think that Yaoi can be entertaining for some people and not entertaining for others... it's all perfernce..

I kknow it says domo but I call him chompy or teh pacman guy thing so deal with it >o<
1] I can't think of anything better than two hot guys doing dirty (or not dirty) things to each other. Yaoi fangirl logic - hot guy + hot guy = sexiness, uber hotness etc. And in a lot of animes/mangas (mostly shonen) there are very few female characters and most the male characters have better relationships with the other male characters rather than the girls in the series. And some people (like myself) like their bishies uke and if it's het...that usually doesn't happen

2] YES

3] Gravitation, FAKE, Eerie Queerie
watersprite826
Well, I really didn't know I read/watched yaoi (non-hentai ones) untill recently, but It's not my favorite, but some good ones are D.N.Angel and Juvenile Orion. I like all anime but hantai, anything that goes there I don't like, blah!

The yaoi in D.N.Angel is very miniscule though. 3nodding

Let's see, let's see... Good ones? Gravitation, Loveless(Not in English yet though), Sukisyo...

Swashbuckling Wench

I have no idea, I think its really disturbing just too even think about it, let alone read or watch it xp xp xp xp
Not all anime fans like it. I don't, for one. I despise it. surprised

A lot of people grow out of it. But if you want shounen-ai or yaoi, some people have pointed out good sources for you to check out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff