Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Hi, everyone. I'm writing this topic about the anime version of Boys Over Flowers. I just watched the first five of the fifty-one episodes of that anime and listened to the opening theme, "An Ordinary Sunday". I was hooked on it ever since. So, any comments?
They have an anime of it?
Too moe for me.

5,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Supper Troll
They have an anime of it?

Yes.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
there's also 3 versions of the live action version of boys over flowers lol personally i like the live action shows better, as it flows well with the original manga ^_^

mv 's Bestie

Punk

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
          I haven't watched the K-drama of it, but I did not like the anime.

5,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Ryumance

Why not?

mv 's Bestie

Punk

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
madame13
Ryumance

Why not?
          I felt the romance was really unlikable. I don't know whether it was because it was rushed or whether it was just not right to me. I don't remember the ages of the characters since it was way back when I watched it, but I remember myself feeling weird because the main male character was way older than the main girl character, and she was 16. I felt like people should not get married at 16, even though I guess that's legal? I don't know. And I probably shipped Rui with her.

Maybe it was ultimately just not my cup of tea.

Kawaii Shounen

Ryumance

this

well I read the manga, I hated the story
how can it be considered shoujo.

I didn't like the abusing and bullying type of this manga
I didn't like how the male protagonist almost raped the female protagonist
(hey this is shoujo if it was seinen then ill just back off but this was suppose to be SHOUJO)
I didn't like how was their relationship, always fighting and he even hitting her.
(I read this loong time ago so there's a lot of things I don't remember)

I don't know, I guess this is why I started to hate shoujo
cause is unrealistic, even the K-dramas.
like itazuna no kiss, oh gosh not only hated the original story
but also the k-drama.

Beloved Dog

I've seen 2 versions of the dramas, watched the anime and read the manga (my favorite version).... but dang, I love me some Lee Min Ho.
Honestly, I didn't even know there was an anime adaptation of it! I've seen the k-drama and j-drama live-actions, and enjoyed them. However, I've kind of grown out of shoujo since then, so I don't know if I'll be checking it out.

IRL Conventioneer

5,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I read this a long time ago! I knew there was an anime but I was never able to find a site to watch them all so I never really watched it. I did however watch and eventually buy the Japanese live action. It was just so good.

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Guys the anime/manga came out way before the K-drama did. So they didn't make an anime version of it - they made a K-drama version of the anime.

As for the anime, I hated it. It was kind of violent, especially for Shoujo. I liked the tv show way better.

5,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Harley Hearts Mr J
Guys the anime/manga came out way before the K-drama did. So they didn't make an anime version of it - they made a K-drama version of the anime.

As for the anime, I hated it. It was kind of violent, especially for Shoujo. I liked the tv show way better.

I liked the anime.

Shy Noob

I read the manga, and watched the first episodes of the Japanese and Korean versions of it. Though my favorite song is Wish from the Japanese drama. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff