• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Maybe they'll let him do zombie powder.

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
bleach manga>anime〜
Now why in the world would they end it right before the last arc?

They've gotten so far... This just seems dumb.
Everlasting Radiance

My thing is, they are going to finish the manga then finish up the anime to rack in more money. It will be a few years but I think they will finish it. Sad to say a spin off Naruto is taking its time slot in Japan. I don't get anime fans, they think Bleach or Naruto is the best anime in the world. PLEASE you can turn on tv and see it. TRUE anime fans should know other well known anime's Like Fairy Tail and Detective Conan.
iiShinichi_Kudo
YUP! Bleach is ending finally and leaving that crappy Naruto on the air.

The anime ends March 27th
The manga is on its final arc, called "1000 year Blood War" It will be longer then any of its other Arcs, so the manga has at least has 2012 to 2013 until it finally ends.

I also heard a Naruto spin off is taking the anime's time slot. I wish Naruto just go away already! Yes I hate it and all its fans, you mad bro? biggrin

why do you hate Naruto? is there an actual reason or are you just trolling for attention confused

Beloved Noob

Lol. Ill eventually be able to get the Viz Bigs or the huge box like did with FMA and have another chance to annoy the crap out of the teachers. Because Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, and FMA are all better than most of the crap we have to read, considering the fact Ive already read most of those books.

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
I have read about 107 chapters or something. Really should get back into it if it's ending.

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
apparently im invalid
iiShinichi_Kudo
YUP! Bleach is ending finally and leaving that crappy Naruto on the air.

The anime ends March 27th
The manga is on its final arc, called "1000 year Blood War" It will be longer then any of its other Arcs, so the manga has at least has 2012 to 2013 until it finally ends.

I also heard a Naruto spin off is taking the anime's time slot. I wish Naruto just go away already! Yes I hate it and all its fans, you mad bro? biggrin

why do you hate Naruto? is there an actual reason or are you just trolling for attention confused
I dislike it because it's repetitive, the art style is awful, and I just overall don't like it. I especially hate that it's so popular over here, it's hard to escape it.

Xx-Ryuhime-xX's Husband

Hallowed Phantom

14,575 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
lol. you just jelly.

Fashionable Genius

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
I think it's great that the anime is ending. That way they don't have to create crappy filler arcs just to wait for the manga to finish. Needless today, I really hope Kubo doesn't keep the manga going too long...he's already lost enough fans as it is...

Kawaii Lunatic

Bleach lost it's appeal at the first filler arc.
Can't say I'm sad to see it go.
iiShinichi_Kudo
Everlasting Radiance

My thing is, they are going to finish the manga then finish up the anime to rack in more money. It will be a few years but I think they will finish it. Sad to say a spin off Naruto is taking its time slot in Japan. I don't get anime fans, they think Bleach or Naruto is the best anime in the world. PLEASE you can turn on tv and see it. TRUE anime fans should know other well known anime's Like Fairy Tail and Detective Conan.

I think people who can appreciate any anime can be considered true fans. Bleach and Naruto are huge gateway shows for new anime watchers. Its nice to get into a popular anime and be able to discuss it with a large fan base and then branch off from there.

It is true that Naruto and Bleach rack up a lot of hype, and some of their fans can get a little over zealous. But that doesn't reflect the anime as a whole.

Besides someone who only watches dubbed bleach has no right to hate on anything that has to do with bleach, if you don't like it don't watch it. If you're going to talk it down at least watch the whole thing to even know what you're talking about
Kaeyuki

We knew this already...
It's also getting turned into a movie by Hollywood..

As in...live action, by american actors? That never works.
Atake_Akashi
iiShinichi_Kudo
Everlasting Radiance

I think people who can appreciate any anime can be considered true fans. Bleach and Naruto are huge gateway shows for new anime watchers. Its nice to get into a popular anime and be able to discuss it with a large fan base and then branch off from there.

It is true that Naruto and Bleach rack up a lot of hype, and some of their fans can get a little over zealous. But that doesn't reflect the anime as a whole.

Besides someone who only watches dubbed bleach has no right to hate on anything that has to do with bleach, if you don't like it don't watch it. If you're going to talk it down at least watch the whole thing to even know what you're talking about

DUDE! I knew bleach before it became popular sooo you have no right to talk down to me. I read the manga and watch the dub of bleach. I have been a fan of it sense it came out in the manga.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff