Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Was that the last episode? Even if it isn't I have to say it's going to be hard to top the epicness of what just happened. The epicness even topped, and surpassed my standards of epicness I expect from Fairy Tail a thousand times over, and I expect the top notch stuff from Fairy Tail. If you truly knew me you would how much I expect out of Fairy Tail, so for something to surpass that a thousand times over, that's is saying a lot from me!
Yes sir it was, and my god, it was amazing. A little disappointing in that battle though, but on an all, I LOVED it.

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It was the last episode. It was amazing. I cried.
I liked how Yuu ended up being the most dynamic character (although Mato was obviously a very close second) and they all recieved character development. And right up until the episode 7 info dump I was totally bewildered and wondering just what was going on. I was satisfied with the answers I got as well as the ending.

Fashionable Dabbler

Actually, I heard it goes up to eight episodes, and if you remember, Dead Master was hinted at reviving. We are probably going to see Strength (Yuu) vs. Rock/Dead Master. Can't effing wait. heart

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
emotion_puke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out