Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Member

So tell me AMC? Is this anime any good, I've never watched it or read it before.
So don't be dissing me if I know nothing about it. emotion_drool

Partying Reveler

Well if your a Fujoshi you'll love it . If your not you'll hate it. Honestly the manga is 10x better than the anime. The anime only focuses on how much fanservice they can put in . There plot is s**t , the 2 main character's are gary-stu's , actually the side character's are better . Except Grell that thing could go die off into oblivion.

In short read the manga , don't watch the trash they call an anime. If you must watch the OVA's they were okay at best.

Hilarious Member

Neon Wasteland
Well if your a Fujoshi you'll love it . If your not you'll hate it. Honestly the manga is 10x better than the anime. The anime only focuses on how much fanservice they can put in . There plot is s**t , the 2 main character's are gary-stu's , actually the side character's are better . Except Grell that thing could go die off into oblivion.

In short read the manga , don't watch the trash they call an anime. If you must watch the OVA's they were okay at best.
Wth is a Grell? lol

Partying Reveler

zombieINH
Neon Wasteland

Wth is a Grell? lol

It's hard to explain , your gonna need to read the manga.
No. Unless you're looking for unintentional comedic value, it's not very good.

Original Noob

zombieINH
So tell me AMC? Is this anime any good, I've never watched it or read it before.
So don't be dissing me if I know nothing about it. emotion_drool

read the manga before you watch the anime COUGH* ITS s**t

but even in the manga it is really great plot (if you can ignore the obvious yaoi subplot)
and its worth the read, gets a little slow at one point but overall its not bad

Mega Loverboy

Tha anime was so crappy you wont find it listed on most sites, lol yes i asked the reason and that was it sweatdrop
黒の執事はとても面白いのアニメですよ。
I think if you're into that dark sort of anime it would be good for you, but if not maybe not so much. It's an acquired taste I think you would say, but nonetheless a very well pieced together anime. I personally like the manga better。
zombieINH
Neon Wasteland

Wth is a Grell? lol

Grell is a character in the Black Butler series that everybody kicks around. I would recommend it if you're into dark story lines, historical fiction and encounter with the supernatural.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
The fanbase makes my skin crawl.

Invisible Gaian

Black Butler is a good anime, but just because I think the anime is good doesn't mean you'll like it. In summary, the anime is about a boy named Ciel and his butler Sebastian. Ciel's parents died in a fire, and he contacted Sebastian to avenge his parent's death. As you can tell, this is a dark anime, there's death, fight scenes, and this shouldn't be taken lightly. Some people say the manga is better, others like the anime, and there's people who like both. I personally never read the manga, but the anime is good, not one of my favorites but the plot is just amazing.

I recommend Black Butler, that is if it's you're kind of anime.

Dangerous Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I'd say the manga goes way deeper than the anime, but the anime was watchable. It was something that I could finish. The second wasn't all the great, but I did like the first season. Like someone said, the anime is about a twelve year boy who lost his parents in a fire and he makes a contract with a demon named Sebastian. With the help of his demon butler, Ciel, the twelve year old boy, takes cases from the Queen of England to find out more information of his parent's death. The anime is set in 19th century London. It's genres include, dark, mystery, supernatural, comedy, action-y with yeah, homo-erotic undertones. Grell is a side character, a male who is obsessed with Sebastian, another male.

Colorful Phantom

Read the manga. Plain and simple. the plot of the anime has little to do with the actual manga storyline, except for a few small places. The second season has absolutely nothing to do with it.

If you don't like yaoi situations, or the horrible, sickening fanbase that yaoi pairings have around, then I don't really recommend it. There's really nothing but a male cast, and the female characters really don't amount to anything but a few interesting scenes. Feelf ree to PM me about it for more in depth. While I hate the yaoi of it, the plot isn't too bad, but I really only read it in hopes of seeing one character.

velrose's Stud

Shy Lunatic

16,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
It is AWESOME

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I enjoy it. i watch it on HULU for free, you get some good laughs and sadness out of it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff