Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crimsy
Personally I think Hamtaro has HUGE eyes for a hamster....

Yes...how can hamsters have eyes have that huge...its not right...*shudder* hamsters...
yeah. i think tohru has big eyes
Tohoru! i freaked out when i first saw her! eek then again Yami does have big eyes
Well anime characters with big eyes are expressing how sensative they are. Notice how nice Tohru is? That's why her eyes are so big because she's so nice as a person. But, the big eye thing only applies to some artists way of expression. The 'How to Draw Anime' books might say that the variety of eye shapes you have for your characters show their openess, uniqueness, etc.
Most likely anyone in Azumanga Daioh. Those are HUGE.
I'll probaby regret saying "The girl from Fruit basket" considering I'm getting that box set soon, but yeah. I thought there was something wrong with my eyes when I looked at her the first time, I mean, look!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing has HUGE eyes
I was going to say 'The Digi Charat characters' but I took another look at Tohru and noticed just how huge her eyes were. eek
Rock Lee from Naruto ^^ hes got big adorable eyes!!! heart heart heart

Dangerous Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I would have to say Yuugi Motou from Yuugiou. sweatdrop I have never seen any anime eyea bigger than his. xd
Ohhh, you guys have definately not seen a manga called B.B. Explosion.

THOSE ARE HUGE! eek
Mikado Yumi
Shuichi when he has his moments with Yuki! blaugh

User Image
User Image

And Echizen Ryouma from Tennis no Oujisama. x_x
User Image
Yuugi from Yu-Gi-Oh has THE biggest eyes in the world ^.^! Big as half of his face! He's KAWAII!
i agree wid tha tohru thing
isaccard
I'll probaby regret saying "The girl from Fruit basket" considering I'm getting that box set soon, but yeah. I thought there was something wrong with my eyes when I looked at her the first time, I mean, look!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

damn those eyes r huge I agree with you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces