Welcome to Gaia! ::

i think dejiko from digi charat 3nodding meow
i think people from fruits baskets have HUGE eyes
Full moon wo sagashite.
G.M.
Yeah, the Tenchi characters got big eyes, but one cannot forget the Sailor moon... *shot*

yeah there eyes are humoungos...lol
Anyone from Pita Ten. Damn thems eyes are huge...
Chii from Chobits? I haven't even seen it in a while, I just remember the eyes being big.

Anyone from Digi Charat or Sailor Moon has massive eyes (at least the girls do).
HANDS DOWN....

SPIKE SPIEGEL

The GREATEST eyes in anime. They basically controlled the story and held so much depth. Two-toned eyes. heart
Um......I dunno if this counts but..............The Powerpuff girls have huge eyes sweatdrop ........
Faye_Valentine85
HANDS DOWN....

SPIKE SPIEGEL

The GREATEST eyes in anime. They basically controlled the story and held so much depth. Two-toned eyes. heart

we are talking about biggets. . . not controlling and cute or what ever. . . xd
I think fruits basket makes big eyes, not as big as salior moon thhough..salior moon must die....thats what i say anyway..
I think Yugi from YGO has pretty big eyes......
People from Da Capo. They have really big eyes eek .
I can only name a few. In the Inuyasha movies, the characters have really big eyes. It'll scare you when you get a closer look. Ok not that big, but alittle close to huge.

Also, I would say Gravitation. Shuichi only has the biggest eyes when he's cheerful and happy; especiall after the night he had with Yuki. heart blaugh That just cracks me up! blaugh
I agree that Yugi from Yugi-oh has pretty damn big eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces