Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has this ever happened to you?!

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 27, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Gensiea
can't find the box......i no that its in my brothers room because it is his dvd but i just can't find it in his room. well i no that it was the dvd that kenchein became the betosi *note the bad spelling......can't spell very good so try to bare with me* and then killed people then quit being the betosi.....was that it or not?
i don't think it was, this one was all about kenshen trying to get back to his wife (can't remember her name right now) and him not being a manslayer anymore unless someone was in trouble. also it said his real name is hinta. or something like that
maybe u watched one of the very last epsoied because the one that i watched was the very first one because in this one.........kenchien is still the batosi
Gensiea
maybe u watched one of the very last epsoied because the one that i watched was the very first one because in this one.........kenchien is still the batosi
yeah it was the last one
I've had worse...I bought FFX & FFX2...when I always open my games at the store just incase their broken...so I opened both of them up and guess what! Both cases had parts snaped off...the girl was right infront of me watching what I was doing. She told me even before I asked for a refund..."Sorry...you already bought it and we can't accept any returns...NEXT". I felt like kicking that little b****'s a** so f-ing hard!
Not the exact same thing, but I did think the YYH movie was going to be good and except for the scene of Kurama putting his hand on Hiei's shoulder and being concerned about him, it stunk.
that really does suck
you know that happened to me to except the disappointment was that the anime quality was really really bad and my mom just bought the cheapest thing and the most creapiest one of all and it was from FYE too
what ever you do done let you mom pick really they dont know what their doing
but if you have a cool mom that loves anime then go for it
you know some of them really have good taste it manga
The Reflections DVD only comes with two episodes. I know the Trust & Betrayal uncut comes with four. But that is a ripoff, making you pay $30 for it and they only have to pay you $6 when you give it back to them.
Never happened to me. but i'm sorry for ur bad luck.
HA, I laugh at you ^_^
if i buy an anime i check the episode guide on the box
SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME!

I BOUGHT SAMURAI X, FOUND OUT THERE WAS ONLY 2 EPISODES, GOT PISSED, AND COULDNT RETURN IT!

LIFES A b***h ISNT IT?
Ok so umm... It should tell you how many episodes there is on the back of the cover..... stare
Go-san
Ok so umm... It should tell you how many episodes there is on the back of the cover..... stare
it does but i didn't see it until earlier today
Smooooth....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas