Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 27, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
well thats why i get anime from my friends, then i buy the rest of it if i like it, normaly i don't buy anime at all.

i was pissed off at an anime, becaues the ending suck so much a**.
the anime was kare keno.
crazysk8erboy91
Gensiea
i still think u got ripped off...... stare ........ two shows! come on people! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMIN TO! (ok......maybe im exzagerating to much... sweatdrop )
maybe alittle too much. after all the episodes were long

FLCL was a six episode series with 2 episodes per DVD, but I would definately spend the moeny on those DVDs.
what was it called??? sweatdrop
Gensiea
what was it called??? sweatdrop
what was what called
Samurai X...did you buy the movie one? The one where Kenshin dies in a really, really lame way? Cuz that one sucked. Sucked majorly.
Sir Ichigo
This is why you read the back of the box.
3nodding so true
Argentine
Samurai X...did you buy the movie one? The one where Kenshin dies in a really, really lame way? Cuz that one sucked. Sucked majorly.
yes the movie one, it did suck the way kenshen died
i saw a movie called Sameri X.........but Kenchien didn't died in this one....
let me check the box and see what it is called...........it might be a different one......
Gensiea
let me check the box and see what it is called...........it might be a different one......
msybe you didn't watch the ending or something cause it is probably one of the only kenshen DVD's called Samurai X
Gensiea

It was probably the motion picture, cause that was also titled Samurai X. Did it have a girl named Toki or whatever in it?
can't find the box......i no that its in my brothers room because it is his dvd but i just can't find it in his room. well i no that it was the dvd that kenchein became the betosi *note the bad spelling......can't spell very good so try to bare with me* and then killed people then quit being the betosi.....was that it or not?
Opps double post!
haha... well thats not funny but the price ranges are... hahaha!
Gensiea
can't find the box......i no that its in my brothers room because it is his dvd but i just can't find it in his room. well i no that it was the dvd that kenchein became the betosi *note the bad spelling......can't spell very good so try to bare with me* and then killed people then quit being the betosi.....was that it or not?

Thats Trust and Betrayal, the Prequel.
crazysk8erboy91
Gensiea
msybe you didn't watch the ending or something cause it is probably one of the only kenshen DVD's called Samurai X

There's more than one Samurai X. Here's the ones I have:

Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal
This takes place when Kenshin is young, and he meets Hiko. It also explains how he got the scar. The animation is different from the TV series.

Samurai X: The Movie
This takes place a few years after the TV series. The animation is the same as the TV series.

Samurai X: Reflection. The ending. Kenshin is very old here, probably about 40 something years old. He dies from a disease. Same animation style of Trust and Betrayal.

The rest of the DVDs are of the Rurouni Kenshin TV series, and are not called Samurai X.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff