Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is there any one person in Naruto who can challenge Guts?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 6, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

dont knowe

Cluttered Conventioneer

10,300 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
yay naruto whee i think Kakashi...
Naruto hands down
Kino_Hokage
umm... Uchiha Itachi... guts takes a look at him... and then gets caught in the mange sharingan

heart Uchiha Itachi heart
Vendel
I voted no, Guts is nothing compared to... Goku or most likely any DBZ character. *lol* sorry to rub it on.... but without even picking Goku .. Krillin is way too strong, no way you can beat him with a sword, even his destructo disk is stronger then anything Guts can do (which is one of the weakest attack throughtout any Dragonball).

Goku rules blaugh
I am talking about Guts vs. a Naruto character not him versus someone else from another anime series.
RyukaLucifer88
Crescendoll
Shizuka Shi
Vendel
I voted no, Guts is nothing compared to... Goku or most likely any DBZ character. *lol* sorry to rub it on.... but without even picking Goku .. Krillin is way too strong, no way you can beat him with a sword, even his destructo disk is stronger then anything Guts can do (which is one of the weakest attack throughtout any Dragonball).
good point

yea but itd be nice if the idiot used naruto instrad of dbz, like the topic thread suggests 3nodding

Nice. That was true though 3nodding

of course its true if your going to pit a swords master like Guts agaisnt a stupid midget who can fire lasers from his hands... gonk

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
umm... Uchiha Itachi... guts takes a look at him... and then gets caught in the mange sharingan
Crescendoll
Shizuka Shi
Vendel
good point

yea but itd be nice if the idiot used naruto instrad of dbz, like the topic thread suggests 3nodding

Nice. That was true though 3nodding
Shizuka Shi
Vendel
good point

Vendel
good point

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Bump...anyone here? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there any one person in Naruto who can challenge Guts' wrath, which include physical strength and sword skill?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff