Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lunatic

What are the WORST endings you can think of? List what you hate about bad endings.

I know that not everything ends up happy and good. But when an anime or manga or book or movie or show ends up sad or just plain bad, I feel...betrayed. I don't like feeling hurt and sad and angry. I like feeling happy & triumphant after a long journey.

Gurren Lagann: worst ending I have ever seen. Kamina died way too early in the show, Nia "dies" as soon as she marries Simon, Simon decided not to bring anyone back with spiral power, he gives his core drill to Gimmy of all people, quits Dai Gurren, and ends up as an old nobody in Kamina City. Not even keeping in touch with his friends. That ending was a serious middle finger towards the fans. I was so ******** upset. I cried. I was hoping Simon would be remembered as a hero.

I was hoping they'd make a little special alternate ending episode, where Kamina, Kittan, Nia, & other comrades lived, Simon & Nia have kids, Kamina & Yoko have kids...But no. Instead, the creators made a series of music videos. Some are great , but most of it is boring nonsense .

(My fav is Parallel Works 1. The fantasy medieval video. I'd do anything to see an OVA about that.)

Fullmetal Alchemist (2003): I prefer the manga/FMAB ending. The '03 anime ending was just wtf. The movie didn't do it any justice. Ed didn't even get his arm or leg back. It's like their whole journey was for NOTHING. And then him and Al just ******** LEAVE their loved ones behind.

Mirai Nikki (The Future Diary): I like the happy ending that everyone got in 3rd World. But I hate how Yuki ended up being a god who creates NOTHING. Just cries in blackness. The ********? I wish Yuno's memory wasn't erased.

Enduring Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
First off, spoilers!

Alot of "bad" anime endings so Ill only mention 1 manga one: Rosario + Vampire season 2 ending. Very rushed.

Quotable Friend

lol have to say Soul Eater. warning for the spoiler though, but at the end of the anime after Asura is defeated, it just ends like right there.like right after Maka says a tiny blip phrase,the credits roll. i just sat there like ._. wtf.

Partying Reveler

Guilty Crown was pretty bad, but it was already pretty bad. But that glorious animation and music helped me threw it.

Soul Eater's notorious Friendship Punch.

Madoka Magica's 3rd film was a waste of my time. Just what the ******** was that about.. i want my 2 hours back. I still like the anime, but no not the movie.

Commander in Chief

Neon Wasteland
Guilty Crown was pretty bad, but it was already pretty bad. But that glorious animation and music helped me threw it.

Soul Eater's notorious Friendship Punch.

Madoka Magica's 3rd film was a waste of my time. Just what the ******** was that about.. i want my 2 hours back. I still like the anime, but no not the movie.
Did you know that if you are a human that you are about to be taken over by animals on my birthday and we might boop you on the nose with a paper if you get out of control? Ok, have a gift and byebye!

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

I don't see what's bad about Gurren Lagann's ending. Simon's story was over, and he understood that. Playing god with life and death has a long history of never bringing anyone happiness either.

Commander in Chief

So As I Pray
I don't see what's bad about Gurren Lagann's ending. Simon's story was over, and he understood that. Playing god with life and death has a long history of never bringing anyone happiness either.
Did you know that if everyone in the world sneezed at the same time, it would create a force of pressure so large it could knock over the Great Pyramid at Giza? Please don't sneeze the pyramid away - no! It's a fact though! Ok bye bye!

Fashionable Fatcat

kare kano was the worst ending, especially to a romance anime EVAR! gonk it ended with some like, manga simulation thing, and then it doesn't even end with the main characters or any closure! emotion_bigvein it was the worst emotion_facepalm

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
BTOOOM and Deadman Wonderland anime ending. gonk

I swear I was so into it and BAM. They cut it off so quickly.

Lonely Lunatic

Gantz: worst s**t of an ending ever. Ugh. Way to end something THAT awesome so soon

Guilty Crown. Waste of damn time, so much build up for boss fight and then, it was all ended in 2 episodes... and wow, were they lame

Ummm... no, those are pretty much it. Gurren Lagann's ending was good. It was over the top, and it had to end over the top.

Commander in Chief

Metal Fennrir
Gantz: worst s**t of an ending ever. Ugh. Way to end something THAT awesome so soon

Guilty Crown. Waste of damn time, so much build up for boss fight and then, it was all ended in 2 episodes... and wow, were they lame

Ummm... no, those are pretty much it. Gurren Lagann's ending was good. It was over the top, and it had to end over the top.
Did you know that I am so green I am the only rabbit that can be seen from outer space? I am the Great Wall of China of rabbits. It is impressive but true! Ok BYE!
For me it was Berserk anime ending ( the original not the movies). My mind was blown and I was dumbfounded for about an hour. Most horrible ending to end the anime and I had to read the manga right away to ease my pain lol

Darling

princess tutu. lik wtf mytho
I didn't like the ending of 'Hellsing TV'.

Dapper Pup

Lisa Is I

I wish Yuno's memory wasn't erased.

Why though?

It's been awhile since I watched Mirai Nikki but I'm pretty sure the entire reason why Yukki erased her memory was so she could live a normal life. Having her remember all of the other timelines she's been through would have been kind of pointless don't you think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff