Hanji 0.067434210526316 6.7% [ 41 ]
Annie 0.067434210526316 6.7% [ 41 ]
Bertholdt 0.016447368421053 1.6% [ 10 ]
Reiner 0.019736842105263 2.0% [ 12 ]
Other 0.13815789473684 13.8% [ 84 ]
Total Votes:[ 608 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 > >>

Mahzuki

Personally, I kinda blame Eren. He should've tranformed and defended his comrades not because he didn't believe in them but because they were his friends. "Believe in us"
Eren: "I do that why I'm going to kill that Titan!"
*Sigh* Of course not...

you also have to realize that if he transformed without authorization, they would have had to kill him? i mean, levi did say that he could do what he thought was best, but. the objective was for eren not to transform. he had to trust the spec ops squad to protect him, both from others and from himself. and they did, tot he best of their ability.

but you also have to realize that eren is fifteen, and petra was the one begging him not to transform. she'd been one of the few people who were truly kind to him since he'd been found out as a titan shifter. i don't think he'd want to disappoint her.

and, even as a titan, annie still beat the s**t out of him, so.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
shades of gold
Mahzuki

Personally, I kinda blame Eren. He should've tranformed and defended his comrades not because he didn't believe in them but because they were his friends. "Believe in us"
Eren: "I do that why I'm going to kill that Titan!"
*Sigh* Of course not...

you also have to realize that if he transformed without authorization, they would have had to kill him? i mean, levi did say that he could do what he thought was best, but. the objective was for eren not to transform. he had to trust the spec ops squad to protect him, both from others and from himself. and they did, tot he best of their ability.

but you also have to realize that eren is fifteen, and petra was the one begging him not to transform. she'd been one of the few people who were truly kind to him since he'd been found out as a titan shifter. i don't think he'd want to disappoint her.

and, even as a titan, annie still beat the s**t out of him, so.

But it would have been different with Levi squad there. They were over whelming her until she got that sucker punch in... Plus levi probably could've killed her if that rescue part was any kind of clue as to his power...
He changed into a freaking bladestorm!

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

I’ve been meaning to ask but kept forgetting…
        Anyone here read A Choice with no Regrets?
        Curious to know what y’all think of it.

Sonpi-Chan

Pardon? Plans on killing who; the main characters?

yes. any of them. he had previously planned on it (i assume to end it or something i dunno) but if there is no ending then i rly dont care. its gotten hella dumbbad anyway

Loyal Codger

I’m not sure how long this series is supposed to be. When I checked (a while back) it was supposedly going to be 22-ish volumes long? So it’s a little over halfway there now. There’s still time for him to begin killing people off but perhaps he just hasn’t settled on anything. I don’t know as I’m not him and I do not really keep up with authors' plans for series as they tend to change over time. Every series will have an ending eventually…

Though I disagree with you on that last comment but it is your opinion. :)

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
I finished the anime. Ive seen the manga around im sure people are reading it like crazy.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
shades of gold
Sonpi-Chan

Pardon? Plans on killing who; the main characters?

he was going to kill off a bunch of characters but then he decided not to because of the fandom

Is it just me or does it feel like a lot of people misinterpret the statement he made about that? And I'm certainly not accusing you of doing that, I just want to open up some dialogue to discuss it.

For one thing, wasn't it just that he's considering changing the ending? For another, from what I'd read the decision wasn't entirely because of the fans but also due to some new characters he'd created that the original ending didn't account for. People also seem to think that if he does change it, it means that absolutely no one is going to die in the end.

I also really don't understand why people think that just because fewer characters are going to die that the ending is going to be all sunshine and rainbows. It's entirely possible to still pull off a tragic ending while keeping some characters alive...or he could just as easily go with a bitter sweet ending...

Loyal Codger

Winniwyn

Sorry for butting in but thank you for coming to discuss this! I appreciate it as I am quite curious myself.
    Do you know of a place in particular I could go read about this so I can keep up?
    If you don’t, that’s fine, no worries. Just thought I’d ask as I do not know where to begin looking exactly.

Though, personally, from how the series has been in general, I don’t think the ending will be sunshine and rainbows no matter what path(s) the author decides to take. Whether that entails killing off a bunch of people or just a few. I get the feeling it will be more of a bittersweet kind of ending but that’s just what I gather from reading and watching the series. Who knows? He may surprise us with a happy ending or even a bad one, but I’m kind of hoping for a bittersweet one. That, I feel, would fit the series overall.

Lunatic

My hubby and I just obsessively spammed the entire series (thank you, Netflix) and I put forth this question to you guys...

What nao?

What I mean is, I know they've made one OVA and are planning another, planning a Live Action, and have done several(?) manga. Does the manga go beyond the anime's ending? Because the anime, as amazing as it is, just... ends! Well done, but it feels like I should have more. Mostly because I want more.

What is in that freaking basement.

(don't actually tell me please.)

Semi-related, have you guys seen that Attack on Titan Japanese Live Action Subaru commercial?

Hilarious Seeker

Wow, this is also one of my favorite series so far 3nodding watched the anime already. And I also heard that the second season is coming out too, though I'm not so sure when. Hope it's around this year, I can't wait already! Maybe, it was because of the cliffhanger ending to it.

Favorite character? Mikasa! xp

Loyal Codger

Technicolour_Piston

Like BlackRaven_29 said, I’m pretty sure there will be another anime season to this series as it is far from over. It never got to the point the manga is and the manga goes further than where the anime ended. So if you’re wanting to see what more there is so far and don’t want to wait for another season, you should totally check out the manga. :)

Though no idea what’s in the basement yet. Even the manga hasn’t cleared that up unless I, somehow, completely missed that, haha.

I have not seen the AoT Subaru commercial. I did hear about it but never took the time to really watch it. Was it interesting?

Lunatic

Sonpi-Chan
Quote:
Oh awesome! I guess the idea of 13/26 ep series has been solidified in my head even though a multitude of my favourites break that mold, so 25 eps seemed on the longer side for an anime season that I was thrown off and thought that must've been all. I really hope they do! I'll definitely pick up the manga but I love the way the anime is done- such little filler and such great storytelling.

And it was, definitely interesting to see realistic looking titans. Gives some sort of idea as to what a movie might look like, I think.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Potato Girl is my favorite.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Quick Reply