Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think the teacher from from Please Teacher does, so I may pick it up (if I can find it in stores). Any others?

Wheezing Sex Symbol

... Smells good? Just spray your TV monitor with a fragrance you like and any series will smell good.
Tsukasa Elric
... Smells good? Just spray your TV monitor with a fragrance you like and any series will smell good.

I think I read in Wizard! that Region 1 anime DVDs come with a smellovision option in the Special Features. Apparently some kids in Kevin Smith's comic book store told them so.

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Maiadorn
Tsukasa Elric
I think I read in Wizard! that Region 1 anime DVDs come with a smellovision option in the Special Features. Apparently some kids in Kevin Smith's comic book store told them so.
... Right~

Region 2 is superior, and... Doesn't smell. (And work in Europe without a multi-region DvD player)
What the Hell. you cant smell an anime character
can you smell through your tv...if so maby and tell me what kind of tv you have..if not (logical answer then ur outa luck pal)
Shinigami_Ishida
see my thoughts exactly..
Tsukasa Elric
Maiadorn
Tsukasa Elric
... Right~

Region 2 is superior, and... Doesn't smell. (And work in Europe without a multi-region DvD player)
omfg, just crack your dvd player man XDDD, then it'll play just about anything domokun , besides, region free dvd players arent that expensive, there was an add here for a reg. free. dvd player, €40
Shinigami_Ishida
Sure ya can. Just print out a picture and get high off the incredible waft of inky goodness!
Tsukaira
Shinigami_Ishida
Sure ya can. Just print out a picture and get high off the incredible waft of inky goodness!

What if you lift up the top sheet of a cel and smell the paint? Mmm...

Wheezing Sex Symbol

R.J.W
Tsukasa Elric
Maiadorn
Tsukasa Elric
... Right~

omfg, just crack your dvd player man XDDD, then it'll play just about anything domokun , besides, region free dvd players arent that expensive, there was an add here for a reg. free. dvd player, €40
Or I can just play them on my PC and not have to worry about buying a multi-regional DvD player. Far easier.
Uh, smell? Do you really think you can smell the anime you watch?

Benevolent Millionaire

Versus_Hero
I think the teacher from from Please Teacher does, so I may pick it up (if I can find it in stores). Any others?

WHAT THE F*CK!?!?
xd umm no, I know of no anime that smells good, they all smell like moldy cheese
Tsukasa Elric
R.J.W
Tsukasa Elric
Maiadorn
Tsukasa Elric
... Right~

Or I can just play them on my PC and not have to worry about buying a multi-regional DvD player. Far easier.
indeed =P, that's the easy option

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces